General OOC Discussion!

10 minutes ago, onearmeddruid said:

The temptation to do a meet the medic style check up with the rest of the crew for apnja

Funny how that was going to be an assignment the captain gave.... but she decided to go off and do her own thing. Now we'll never know!

I'm just teasing btw, but I think that's a great idea.

• Like 1

Alright folks!

Our first Crew Challenge! The votes are in and it looks like Exploration has won!

I'll need to brainstorm some ideas of what kind of planet we will come across and the challenges we will face as a crew!

I want to also say, no one is forced to participate in this events but you are more than welcome to! I am not the type of person that will arbitrarily kill someone else's character by making challenges insurmountable or so dangerous there is no way to survive.

I would bring more risk to these challenges if we had dice and game mechanics but we don't so I'd rather you as your characters master determine the level of risk they have. ^_^

Okay with that disclaimer out of the way, I will be brainstorming ideas, feel free to send me an ecchi text if you have an idea for a planet/challenges. ❤️

• Love 2