General OOC

You get a choice when making them if they are anonymous or not.  If anonymous, I don’t think anyone can see it.  I thought they were fun ways to see what everyone is interested in, but of course no one has to vote on them.  Planning can also be done here, or privately too.

• Love 1

I think the polls are fun and I still hesitate to try voting on them but I feel like it would be half meaningless if I'm afraid to sign my name on a choice that may not be fully accurate. I am all for planning things in OOC, though. Or start a story whenever we have the chance. Character introduction and all that. 🙂

• Love 1

Will try to figure something out for starting.  Was not sure how long or what direction that Emi/Hikaru meeting was going to go.  Since she chose not to be a bride, might be some characters faster.

Also got another poll in the making, this time just for the girls.  But will leave it at that until it's done.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Okay so the poll is basically if Mitsuko would enjoy or hate that? Because I know what I would enjoy... I mean, I almost want to introduce Micori now. Mitsuko x Micori would be special. But they're both my characters too so... Uhh... *cough* but yeah. If I understood that right, that sounds like a poll I could answer to.

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, Warning said:

Okay so the poll is basically if Mitsuko would enjoy or hate that? Because I know what I would enjoy... I mean, I almost want to introduce Micori now. Mitsuko x Micori would be special. But they're both my characters too so... Uhh... *cough* but yeah. If I understood that right, that sounds like a poll I could answer to.

Yeah, and like I said in the notes.  ‘Enjoy’ could have several meanings, but did not want to break up the choices even more.

• Love 2

Keeping in mind she would have to be a demon or some other non-human and presumably an enemy, at least at first.  I would be open to her.  It might take some time to introduce her, unless another character is created that would make sense to be with her early on.  Maybe a broken girl.  I could create one of those if no one else does (or maybe a separate team on the other side, could be created, if someone else does too)

• Love 2

Well, if you saw Micori in my album, you would see why I call her a demon girl. (Yes, she is uploaded in my own albums. Sorry if I didn't make this clear). She is pretty much fitting for a non-human. I know that a normal human would not be like her. Also, when I said "With Mitsuko". I'm only really fantasizing on one taking on the other. Sorry. XD

• Haha 1

@Warning

If you wanted to bring in Micori, I had an idea I wanted to see what you thought. Was thinking Exzelcryth and Micori could have been acquainted in the past. Was thinking it would be cool if Exzel could summon her as a minion to send after the good guys at some point.

Was just a thought, could explain how to bring her into the story. Let me know if you like the idea, or not. Either way.

Then Exzel could meet with Zorn at some point and we can get the bad guys organized.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Posted (edited)

Emi and Ryan can go as far as you want it to go here.  Alexandrine would probably look the other way, keep others from interrupting, if both get a little too excited/curious.  Or it could wait.

Of course the question of whether Ryan is just an occasional cross dresser/eventual gender bender or is in fact transgender, is something that will likely get explored between him and various characters.  What he thinks now may or may not be true.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 2

I'm fine with it going as far as, well, anything really! Whatever comes natural is how I try to play it. Whether it just be curious groping, or the two getting fully into things, or a wacky threesome, or foursome if other people ended up interrupting, or even nothing at all.

Same goes with just about any interaction, for future reference!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Well, I like your idea about Micori. Sadly, I have no "safe" picture of her. I wish, though. But yeah, she probably dresses light. She is a strong demon girl. Less about "magic" more about power. She probably has some tricks up her invisible sleeves but I did not really plan that out yet. I am just not sure how she would be affiliated with anyone yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Chiyako said:

I'm fine with it going as far as, well, anything really! Whatever comes natural is how I try to play it. Whether it just be curious groping, or the two getting fully into things, or a wacky threesome, or foursome if other people ended up interrupting, or even nothing at all.

Same goes with just about any interaction, for future reference!

Bigger groups will have their chance.  Tonight it will likely be the two.  We'll see, just maybe Alexandrine can be dragged into it somehow too.  Others will get their chance eventually.  There could be some big groups eventually.  I won't hog Emi forever, but it will be a bit before others join in.

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Warning said:

Well, I like your idea about Micori. Sadly, I have no "safe" picture of her. I wish, though. But yeah, she probably dresses light. She is a strong demon girl. Less about "magic" more about power. She probably has some tricks up her invisible sleeves but I did not really plan that out yet. I am just not sure how she would be affiliated with anyone yet.

Alright, if you want her to know Exzel and have Exzel bring her in at some point, just say the word.

• Love 1

Well, that surely would be fun. She can't disguise well (Like Exzel does) in public though. She's "humanoid" but she's grey with markings so that's gonna not be too subtle. I'm just not sure of her affinity. I mean, she would be a demon but now the question is. Do all demons have to be evil so to speak? She would not ally herself to heroes but she might not necessarily want to hurt people. She would be "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness", though. She will absolutely fight if she is threatened. And be playful when she wants to be.

• Love 2