General OOC

I was okay with her already being a member of Jumi’s team, but looks like she will be more like a more experienced Mitsuko.  An independent, who might be on the team soon.

Alexandrine is about to shift from night to morning, and be open again, her new mistress leaving her for now.  But will give her one more post, to make that switch.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

I don't get the "More experienced Mitsuko" part. My character is a valkyrie with the power of valhalla while Rie is a nurse with a large syringe. I still have more to think of about Mitsuko as well. If she gets a guardian sometimes or not and etc but I thought she was pretty "original" among other characters in this story so far. Or is it something I don't see?

Edit: I also realize that I'm writing things that I normally only write in private and now realize I'm laying these fantasies down in public where everyone can see it. God, I hope I'm not doing too badly... I tend to get into it in details, hence the many paragraphs that I write. I just love writing this but I hope it's also nice. I only rarely did sexual stuff publicly.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Alright the last one is up finally! (Finally stopped getting interrupted)
Hope they're alright then but thats all 3 for now. I'm gonna do some refinements on them of course so I can at least be a little sure they're hopefully actually interesting.

Also yeah looking over the profiles and reading a bit. I'm not really sure how Rie is much like Mitsuko so I might need some clarification if I'm stepping too close to that territory,

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Warning said:

I don't get the "More experienced Mitsuko" part. My character is a valkyrie with the power of valhalla while Rie is a nurse with a large syringe. I still have more to think of about Mitsuko as well. If she gets a guardian sometimes or not and etc but I thought she was pretty "original" among other characters in this story so far. Or is it something I don't see?

Edit: I also realize that I'm writing things that I normally only write in private and now realize I'm laying these fantasies down in public where everyone can see it. God, I hope I'm not doing too badly... I tend to get into it in details, hence the many paragraphs that I write. I just love writing this but I hope it's also nice. I only rarely did sexual stuff publicly.

Only meant more experienced as in more time as Magical Girl, but still a not part of the team.  Was not referring to powers or anything like that.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

So I think I have my pages ready. (The formatting changes really did wonder for some of them but it didn't work so well for Mitsuko as her image is large.) I don't know if there's anything I can add to them, though. However, I still want to do more with Hellhound. (Which I'm not sure about her status right now) and Lenneth is now available anytime. 🙂

• Love 4

Hellhound just met Zorn recently, had not had a chance to meet him yet but may soon.  More importantly...

Broken Girl is coming......

She is done reading.  Working with her on the profile, will see when that gets done.  She is of course Alexandrine's old teammate, also her sister, also Hikaru's (first?) wife.  Someone else Hellhound might meet after going back.  Also considering writing a long flashback thread with her, the story of her breaking and corruption.  Not as quick as Alexandrine, but will see how it goes.

Zorn should be going home soon, might or might not talk a little more with Exzel first.

• Love 2

Hellhound is mostly a hell wanderer and lazy sleeper. She doesn't know anyone. Everyone she meets with now is for the first time. She knows demons in general but not by name. She just knows they exist by hundreds or thousands in hell but she doesn't care about any of them for reasons she already stated in the story. So yeah. She my special dog.

• Love 2

Oh, nothing wrong with meeting other characters. Just saying that she won't know them. Some demons might know her, though. If they know the *cough*legendary*cough* Hellhound, fire beast of the underworld but otherwise, yeah. Zorn is getting a real first impression of her, as one of the only demons who got to travel with her. With Exzel, a bit.

• Love 2

11 hours ago, Warning said:

Unless I am wrong, nobody posted after Hellhound's last post OR it was a post between Zorn and Exzel. Still waiting to continue on that side, too.

If I didn’t miss anything, I believe I was waiting for a post for Exzel.  A little more between them and Zorn is likely to go home.  Maybe meet Azreal, maybe meet Broken Girl, in a little while.

• Love 2