General OOC

QnYTeq7s_o.pngI went ahead and made a cropped version of the pic people seemed to like for Zorn. (Satai included). Sadly, it is literally impossible to get a bigger version than this but it can serve as a kind of reference of sorts. Hopefully, I am not overstepping but if people like it then I'm glad. In my opinion, he looks pretty badass too. Powerful looking and soooort of cute. (I'm biased for furries but anyway. ><)

• Love 1

Yeah looses a bit of fidelity and becomesspacer.png somewhat fuzzy (hehe) but otherwise decent, maybe a few touch ups. I chose a random size though just as a small trial run.

Can't exactly work miracles so might have over-aimed I can keep it usable I think.

Granted I'm just using an old version for stuff. Newer ones are likely better.

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Love 2

Been a while since I could write a lot in a day.  May get some more in tomorrow.  One of those open Wednesday afternoons.  The next 3 Wednesdays at least should be like that.  And the last one the start of a 4 and a half day weekend, around the 4th of July.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • ^ This 2