Submission to feedtheurge.tv public rp

In search of a male character only.

Looking to craft a one shot with someone to be on the feedtheurge forum in this club. I'm wanting to play a female who gets raped on the subway late one night left tied and it gets uploaded on the website. Clearly I think there's some fleshing out that needs to be done. So comment here or dm me so we can craft a depraved story. 

😈

• Love 1

On 31/05/2024 at 18:55, WritesNaughtyStories said:

I'm interested in playing this 

Great! I think it's a pretty straightforward premise but there's some things to flesh out. I'm envisioning the female character being a pretty typical commuter taking a late train home from work. Considering the context she'll need to fight back pretty directly.

What are some of your thoughts? If you'd prefer to discuss on dm feel free to do so I'm happy either way.

In the beginning at least a good couple of shots to make it clear he's not asking. I'm thinking more grappling and holding her down will be needed she'll likely try to squirm her way out. Which is why I thought some restraints like an improvised belt or rope binding would be part of this. 

I think one or two rapists would work well, two would allow for a little more realism so to speak. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up