Hello and Welcome!

Yes! This club still exists! Even though I've failed to do anything with it up to this point! I still believe in the power of the bad end club! So, First things first, I request some help from my lovely club members! 

Make your characters! and go into the prison! 

This club can either be Player X player in certain areas! 

OR DM x PLAYER.

If someone wants to become a DM private message me and we can set up this stuff!

(Still looking for people to help set up the club btw) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little unsure about the activity at clubs... I kind of feel like they're all dead haha

I've already written to the creator but somehow it's dragging on...

https://ecchidreams.com/dreamer/7162-blakerp/

I would really like to start this here somehow. I'm always in the mood for some fantasy RP, lewd is always good, but also some normal conversation and actions between different characters/Players...

Maybe someone would like to do something privately in a group? High quality multiplay rp in a fantasy setting?

• Like 1

It's been a good while since I've been back here, think since November last year, and I understand the sentiments. A lot of the clubs with huge member counts seem to be the active ones at first glance, and as much as I'd like to maybe try out for them, I feel a little awkward about dropping in on something already in action. ^^;

The week just started, and I know some folks might have jobs or other obligations to attend to (I myself got one back in January, so that contributed to keeping me away for a good span of time until i felt I could juggle it better), so I won't write it off just yet. I had planned to lean more into a character type who liked to play rather than lose, seeing the other characters we have in the game presently. That being said, if I could find someone fitting that description, I would definitely have to give it a look. : p 

• Like 1

Okay people. I do apologize for my lack of showing. But as I said on the site it's. Been a lot of me not being able to have the energy to get on. 

But for all you party people for now you have a character. Look at the other characters. And ask the people to rp! It can be in this club or private. 

This is always a place to have ideas and loves to jump into your RP situations. 

So if we'd all like we can just start. I should be getting a bit more active in the coming days so heres hoping that pans out. As always thank you!

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up