Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Lawless Lawyer

A brief update

Lawless Lawyer

Hello my Ecchi family. I have missed you all and I hope you guys have been well. I am enjoying the update. 

So I may be more active and will try to post some. I'm still battling my dystonia and its rather well. I'm getting a brain surgery August 19th and am EXTREMELY scared about it. It will help me 60-80% in the long run. I hope it works well.

Manni

If you werent scared of the brain surgery, id be even more worried. Good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery.

Temaelrin

Hello my Ecchi family. I have missed you all and I hope you guys have been well. I am enjoying the update. 

So I may be more active and will try to post some. I'm still battling my dystonia and its rather well. I'm getting a brain surgery August 19th and am EXTREMELY scared about it. It will help me 60-80% in the long run. I hope it works well.

I wish you the best of luck man. Good luck and get well soon. 

Neptune

Good luck and get well soon!

Lawless Lawyer

I cannot wait to return. I thank you all for the kind words!

Temaelrin

I cannot wait to return. I thank you all for the kind words!

Good luck with the surgery, and focus on your recovery. I hope it works. 

SMFoxy

Sorry to be late to the thread, but I want to wish you the best of luck too.
Hope it all works out for you in the end.

Whoreo

I am way late to the party here but cynicism aside, I really hope it works out for you and I hope your quality of life improves. from what I understand of dystonia, it's not a fun thing to have and it's a nasty disorder. please take as much time in your recovery as you need.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• DevotionToWriting
      By DevotionToWriting
      Hello there!
      I'll start with a few musts from my side before telling you what I'm offering you.
      You must be 18+. I'm an older man, by internet standards, so you must be okay with writing/speaking to someone that's a bit older. Be open to getting to know each other. If a phrase like "Hi, how are you? What's your name?" terrifies you and immediately puts up a wall wanting you to give me a fake online name, I'm not the partner for you. I'm looking for a genuine real connection with a human being. I love to write and explore new ideas with my partner. Please be open to talking things out. I love to hear new ideas and appreciate having mine heard too; even if we disagree about certain things, we're both adults here... let's have a conversation about them and move onto the next idea if we dislike something! NO GHOSTING. Have the common courtesy to talk things out with me if you think that things aren't working well. This is directly in line with #2. I'm a human being. You don't just push the delete key on a human being, have some respect! Okay... if you're still here, here's what I'm offering!
      Friendship/partnership and respect. I'm a great conversationalist and enjoy talking about any and all subjects. An author. I've been writing for many years and always have a personal project on the go, along with a RP. I enjoy talking about all sorts of writing! I can write in 1st, 2nd or 3rd person. I tend to lean toward 1st for a more intimate piece and 3rd for a piece that leads into more than one character. (most people don't even know what 2nd is so I won't mention anything more about it, but know it is available) I'm extremely literate and am happy to write with any skill level. If you want help learning how to be a better writer don't hesitate to ask... we're all learning, including me! Romance is a must with me, so you can expect it in all stories I write. I expect that anything is a go, including NSFW. I like mixing multiple genre's together (this ties into #5). I especially love original creations, world building, SOL, sci-fi, fantasy........ well really... let's be honest... I'll write anything!!! I hope you've made it this far and are still interested! I look forward to hearing from you. Please say hello and introduce yourself. Also have a look at my preferences if you're curious.
    • Xeno
      By Xeno
      I want to write down my reasoning here as to why I'm gonna stop role-playing here, my motives for it is dead for one, I thought I'd have fun here but it hasn't working out, and now that I have had freedom from work, I had time to reflect on this, and this site is also part of a reason why my heart is quite heavy, so atleast doing this might just help me in my life, and full disclaimer this is NOT because of any people particular, it's all me. My will and motive is just gone, and I don't want to be forced to do it. 
      Second, I'm just gonna go to my old roots, if you just need someone to talk to or share your day with, feel free to, I'm just gonna participate in the community wall and till that only. 
      So that's really about it. This amount of depression is definitely something that's really killing everything having to do with everyone, I have so many more personal stuff going on making this much much worse, I am snappy, and I'm kinda of eating more now, sleeping more, much more lethargic. To top it all just the loneliness around here, true I say alot, I talk alot, I joke alot, I definitely look like a happy go lucky guy but I'm much better at just helping ppl and letting go then, its really hard for me to hold on to stuff, good stuff for example this site. I don't want to subject everyone here to this and neither do I want to subject myself to forcing a mood, I want something but just, it ain't working out for me chief, and solitude isn't an answer, because I've done it before. 
      So yea that's my reason, I'll always reply once or twice in a day, and participate in the community, that's all, I hope you all can respect my decision, and thank you in advance for whatever you say, I'm sure you all are very supportive people so thank you. 
    • NekoCam
      By NekoCam
      Hi all I'm new to this site. My Name is Cameron but you can call me Cam for short. I’m just a guy looking to make friends and role play. But I want to point that i only roleplay with the opposite gender which is of course you girls out there now I want to touch down on something important about me that I feel I should mention.

i do have anxiety and suffer from it frequently so I may over react or get self conscious or even over thinking including thinking people don’t like me or that they’re going to block me.
      So please I would be greatful that you all take this into account.
      anyways going away from that it’s nice to meet you and I look forward to roleplaying here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.