Shinigami's Manor. (Shinigami's Entry)

It of course was a little unrealistic for Jumi to feel that way too, especially so quickly.  But Shinigami did have time to try to win her over more.  Her opinion of the creature was slowly shifting.  Mitsuko had felt an immediate attraction, that Jumi was never likely to have felt.  She just had to keep treating Jumi right, a way similar, but necessarily the same as Mitsuko.  Keep her word.

She waited for it.  Then it came.  Shinigami plunged into her.  She clenched the sheets and moaned.  Then she kept going.  The fact that Shinigami could fuck her as a ‘man’ and woman was probably a plus,  it had been a little since she had a man.  Her body was eager to take it.  “Mmm…good…more…more….”  While size was not everything, it was a factor, and the size felt good for her.  She wanted to react like Mitsuko. To enjoy it that, much, she hoped her pussy was as enjoyable.  She did not have Mitsuko’s feelings, but she wanted to enjoy this, and her pride as a woman, she wanted Shinigami to enjoy it, a lot.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

It wasn't difficult to tell that Jumi was playing a different game than Mitsuko was. Shinigami treated the schoolgirl with more gentleness while still making her pussy feel amazing, but Jumi wasn't given any chances, already making her beg for more... Did she like it this way...? Mitsuko moved to turn around them, putting herself kneeling in front of Jumi but looked at the fox girl with pleading eyes, "Shinigami... Please don't be so hard on her...", she said to the fox who simply smiled to her, "She is enjoying it and not fighting it back, is she not?", she replied to the valkyrie.

Mitsuko nodded, hoping the fairy would say so if she didn't like it. Shinigami was fucking her roughly but she was not aiming to hurt her. That was the difference between her and a demon. Her penis made Jumi's vagina give in to it, just like she wished, filling it completely with its size on each thrusts. Shinigami seemed to love it as much as when she had the pleasure of taking Mitsuko's virginity. It was different but only by so little. Jumi's trained pussy was wonderful to fuck this hard and the fox was already showing it, letting out moans of pleasure with each thrusts inside.

Mitsuko was happy that she liked it, if she did, but she wanted to take this moment with Jumi. Putting her hands gently on the fairy's face, her eyes looked at hers. "L-listen, Jumi... Shinigami made my pussy feel like nothing I ever felt... I-it was my first time having sex and she took it from me. I loved it... B-but...", she started and gave the fucked fairy a long kiss before she continued, "She fulfills different fantasies than you do... The first time you licked me and made my pussy yours was something I enjoyed a lot. I would lick you again anytime you wish... Everywhere..."

She blushed to the last part but she didn't mind telling her the truth openly... Shinigami was a furry fox girl she was starting to love, but Jumi was the human she wanted to enjoy more pleasure with as well. "I would not be here, naked and willingly having sex, if it wasn't of you... So please... Love me the way I love you.", she spoke softly and honestly, giving her another kiss while sitting on her own legs right in front of her, reaching for her breasts and gently cupping them before she squeezed and played with them. Shinigami smirked but kept fucking Jumi and moaning.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Jumi asked for it.  She did like it this way.  Not that she did not like a softer approach too.  But her body told Shinigami it wanted her like this.  It was hardly Jumi's first time, familiar reactions, her body welcoming the shaft to plunge all the way in, to do it hard.  It was soaking, for Shinigami, sometimes tightening as it plunged in.  She did not feel the attraction Mitsuko did, but she wanted this, was enjoying it.  It felt right, she wanted Shinigami to remind her how much stronger she was, even in a moment like this.  It felt good.  It was hard to focus on what Mitsuko said.  Not the best moment to have a serious conversation.  But she tried to listen.  It was surprising.

"Confessing love...while someone else is...mmm...fucking me...?"  She asked with an amused smile.  Not mocking it in anyway, just caught off guard by it.  "...You understand...mmm....it won't just be...you?  This comes with being involved...mmm...with me."  She was not rejecting Mitsuko, but reminded her what to expect, if she wanted something more serious.  Even without Shinigami, there would be others.  Presumably men and women at different times.  Was Mitsuko comfortable with that?  That question needed to be answered, before she could properly answer.  Of course she did not mind the same from Mitsuko, though there was the question of if she would consider it, with anyone other than Shinigami.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Mitsuko smiled, giggling nervously in embarrassment but nodded, "Y-yes, I am... H-her fucking you doesn't bother me. I wanted you to hear this while she is making you feel good... Vulnerable...", she admitted, enjoying the sight of Jumi being pounded. It was a little ironic with her bringing out the question of polygamy. Mitsuko almost had forgotten that this relationship was not one like normal people lived... Their sexuality was more open, just like her own went from lesbian sex with Jumi and then being fucked by a fox girl and being stripped of her virginity with it.

Continuing to enjoy the fairy's breasts, Mitsuko gave herself a moment to consider things... She was not Jumi's first and not her last, which Shinigami currently was, but she knew that her girlfriend would also have sex with other partners, maybe other demons or creatures... Such was the nature of their sexual lives. Mitsuko didn't need the kind of loyalty that humans normally asked for. Being loyal had many meanings... In their world, even though she was new, it meant being there for each others. Sex was not seen as a way to be loyal but it could be used against them.

"Y-you can have sex with anyone you like, Jumi... I only wish to protect you from those who would hurt you. I-I may not enjoy every partners you will have sex with but I will be happy if you're happy... I want to be your teammate. I want to be at your side, even if it means that we get raped together... I-I'm scared but I love you. Just remember that you are my first lesbian fantasy and I still wish to do so much more with you...", she confessed her feelings while acknowledging the risks and what Jumi may wish at other times. In normal times, she would never say such...

The threat of being raped by monsters was real but she didn't want to let Jumi deal with it alone. Her experience with her and Shinigami even would certainly help her find the courage to get through it if it ever happened. Hopefully, anyway... Shinigami herself listened but there was nothing to add as she already understood what kind of monsters existed in the world. Mitsuko's confession was cute to witness, however. "Would you like to see her pussy as I'm fucking her? She is wet and tight...", she finally said, figuring Mitsuko loved Jumi enough to want to see that.

Mitsuko was taken by surprise but she nodded, wanting to see everything about her... Slowing down, Shinigami pulled Jumi's back against her chest then grabbed her legs and lifted her up to lock the fairy in position, soon continuing to thrust into her pussy roughly. The valkyrie blushed red at the sight that teased her in so many ways... Her feet, her body against Shinimagi's, her breasts and finally her soaking pussy being thrust by the anthro's penis. Shinimagi was soaked as well, dripping juices. Mitsuko stared but moved closer slowly before she kissed Jumi's pussy.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Mitsuko wanted her to hear it, while she was 'vulnerable'?  Interesting, in an appealing way.  She kept listening while Shinigami pounded her.  It was interesting to hear her dwelling on the raping, that came with being part of team of course.  Protecting each other from that sort of thing.  Though like Jumi told her before, it was impossible to say it would not happen.  She was left again, wondering about Mitsuko's secret desires.  Rape of course was unwanted by definition.  But as an idea, some girls wondered, even fantasized about what it would feel like, someone, something, forcing themselves on her.  And while it was never truly willing, in the case of monsters/demons, some girls enjoyed it while it was happening, even if they felt disgusted by it afterwards.  Could Mitsiuko 'enjoy' sex with a male like that, while it was happening?  It was not her intention to find out, but she could not rule it out.  They might get separated in battle, or overwhelmed and experience it together.

She gave her approval though.  Jumi could continue having sex with anyone she wanted.  That might occasionally get awkward, with one bed, especially if she was with men.  With women, maybe Mitsuko would join in at least sometimes.  They would figure that out later though.  After the time with Shinigami was over, when they were together, in Jumi's apartment...their apartment.  "Alright...you want to be...my girlfriend?  I've never really tried that.  But you can have my love...It might have...been why I followed you."  She did not care that Mitsuko was attracted to, maybe even was starting to love Shinigami as well.  All she wanted to stop was Mitsuko loving only Shinigami, but that was probably only possible if they were alone together for a time, which had been prevented.  She had never had a proper relationship either.  Her sex was more casual, or friendship that included sex.  Mitsuko was giving her a first.  The first person she might consider a proper lover.  "I give you permission too...Our host here..anyone else you want...mmm...don't feel scared of making me jealous or hurt."

She was caught off guard, by the position shift.  But she wanted Shinigami to take the lead, like that.  To do what she wanted to her.  To let both of them take her together, it seemed.  "...It's mmm good..."  She confirmed to both women.  Enjoying Mitsuko so close.  Seeing her take it like this.   "...Do you...like it...?"  She asked Shinigami, not wanting Shinigami to choose her over Mitsuko, but hoping she felt something at least close to what she did with Mitsuko.

• Love 1

Mitsuko seemed happy to hear it but she didn't want Jumi to force herself either. She already had confessed that the both of them would fulfill different kinds of wishes, that she was ready to love them equally. Receiving her permission to be as sexually open as Jumi made her smile but she didn't want to hurt her... She imagined that having pleasant time with Shinigami would not hurt her, the same as when Jumi would also seek for pleasure time elsewhere. Compromises could be made for when the times would come. For now, what mattered what this scene right here...

All Mitsuko could see was Jumi's soaked pussy being penetrated by Shinigami's penis roughly and continually, probably causing juices to squirt out. Just like when the fox fucked her, Jumi had no control on how much she enjoyed this. The scent coming from the both of them as her face was so close to Jumi's pussy was arousing her. Mitsuko closed her eyes and started licking at Jumi's clit. Shinigami meanwhile moaned louder and when asked if she liked it, she grinned at the fairy. "Oh, I do... Your pussy is a bliss to fuck as well. I will gladly fill you with my cum just the same."

And with this, Shinigami soon started to fuck her even rougher until she moaned her cllimax, her penis throbbing inside her vagina before she'd start cumming into her womb. Mitsuko only moved back a little when she saw the climax, blushing so much at seeing the result of their sex and thinking about the cum that was filling her human friend just like it had filled her once before. At the end, as Shinigami panted and was about to free her partner, Mitsuko held Jumi's thighs gently. "L-lift her for me, Shinigami." The fox looked at her but obeyed, curiously watching Mitsuko.

The Valkyrie waited as Jumi was being pulled up from her penis and suddenly took its place after it came out, not letting much cum leak out. She could hardly believe what she was doing but she did not want to lose this chance to taste both Jumi's juices and the fox's cum directly from the pussy of the fairy, effectively and mercilessly eating her out. Shinigami's penis twitched from watching it but she held onto the girl, grinning. "It looks like she was craving a meal, wasn't she...? How does it feel to be eaten out right after I fucked you enough to make you sore?", she teased.

• Love 1

Jumi was pleased to hear it, her walls tightening around the shaft.  She knew what was coming, wanted to feel it.  It was the point of this.  She moaned louder as the two women went to work on her together.  Mitsuko was still inexperienced, but she was learning well.  Her mind was fuzzy, hard to think clearly, she let them work.  She reached orgasm first, but only seconds before Shinigami.  Tightening harder as she felt the warm cum flood her insides.  Still similar, but not quite the same as a human’s.  Reminding her another way, she just had sex willingly for the first time, with a non-human.  She let out deep moan and relaxed some.  Lost in the moment.

She did not pay attention to the initial movement.  But blushed hard, when she felt Mitsuko, her new girlfriend, licking her.  Pleasing her, cleaning her out.  It was hot, knowing Mitsuko at least partially desired to taste the fluids Shinigami left in her.  Mitsuko was learning many things, a borderline, something similar to sex with a man, but a way she was comfortable with.  She softly moaned at the tongue inside her.  “…mmmm….Mitsuko…”. She let her new lover know it felt good.  Wanted her to keep going.

”…You gave me what I wanted…”  She softly replied to Shinigami’s question.  “…It’s hot..,”  She elaborated, on Mitsuko’s tongue work..  But had a question that she was curious about.  “When you told Mitsuko she won’t get pregnant, what did you mean?  We are biologically capable of having children with non-humans…”  Did Shinigami mean it won’t happen, if so do her own choice, or was there something else. She was skeptical it was completely impossible.  Now that Shinigami came in her, even if Mitsuko was cleaning her, it was something worth clarifying before they did it again.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Shinigami held Jumi close, relaxing but panting lightly still. The fairy's legs kept spread open thanks to the fox's grasp on them while Mitsuko was clearly tasting more than friend's pussy down there, cleaning out the overflow of cum and swallowing any fluids she came across while eating her out. Mitsuko could be heard moaning softly, happy to lick her pussy once more. Shinigami smiled from the sound both girls made as a result of this before her attention turned to Jumi. "Glad to please... My penis can finally rest.", she said before she even landed a kiss on her cheek.

As she had said and while none of the girls would see it, her penis retreated to allow Jumi to rest on her laps without stopping Mitsuko. When the question of pregnancy came up, Shinigami took a pleasure to grin and explain, "It's not about what you humans can or can't do... My penis is summoned by magic. The cum she's swallowing from your pussy is very mine with my scent but it will impregnate you only if I decided so. I said I wanted to fuck your pussy but only in a way you would enjoy it... I will not have you bear my children. Not yet...", she teasingly said.

Mitsuko was hearing all of what they said but it still did not stop her. The scent in question mixed with Jumi's aroused her enough that she only licked her friend harder. Shinigami shifted her gaze to her, "Licking you so much right after being fucked, she must really enjoy pleasuring you. Not that I really blame her... Is your pussy able to take it or will you stop her...?", Shinigami asked, still holding Jumi vulnerably for the girl to eat her out. She had no idea how sore the fairy was but she enjoyed the sight. She would leave Jumi to decide if she wanted to let her go on.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Not yet?  It was like Jumi suspected.  It was possible, but only if Shinigami wished.  She did not directly comment.  If she and Mitsuko someday wanted a family, it was like she implied earlier, they  not have to adopt.  Jumi could have a child with one of the men she slept with…but with Shinigami?  A non-human child?  At the time, bad luck from a rape was the only way she could imagine Mitsuko having a child…but now, would she eventually consider willingly having Shinigami’s child, would she want it eventually?  If Mitsuko loved her, it did not seem completely impossible.  Shinigami seemed to hint she wanted to make one, or both of them desire it eventually.  But she would wait to see how she planned to do that.

”…Does it taste good, Mmmmitsuko?”  She got a hint before, but now she tasted semen for the first time.  Though not human, and mixed with her own juices.  “…Don’t stop…I’m your girlfriend now…show me how you feel…”.  The first time they did as officially lovers.  Yes, Jumi would keep sleeping around.  But maybe it would be different with Mitsuko now.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Shinigami was suprised to hear Jumi encourage her friend to continue but that didn't bother her to hold her for longer. Mitsuko herself felt so strange about doing it like this but she was indirectly tasting Shinigami's cum or even cum at all for the first time. She didn't know what it was supposed to taste like but the arousal from doing was at its peak. Lot of it was because she was licking Jumi's pussy so tenderly, her mouth already showing stains of leaking juices and cum as she went. Shinigami couldn't really help but grin to the sight as Mitsuko obeyed to the fairy.

Eyeing Jumi a bit while she was being licked, Shinigami finally precised. "Just so we are clear, I had no intentions or means to impregnate you... As I've said before, it is not possible for me to make it happen.", she admitted, having wanted to see her reaction, "I don't have the balls to impregnate any of you but that won't stop me from cumming to your liking. You were thinking about what kind of child I would make you bear, weren't you?", she teased, spreading Jumi's legs a little wider to play with her. Mitsuko only continued, moaning softly and enjoying herself.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Jumi of course realized her male part was lacking one aspect they normally had.  But she had no reason to believe that by itself changed things.  If she could do as much as she did, it would not have been surprising it had been fully functional.  She suspected other demons could have done that, though she took Shinigami at her word.  It did make things more convenient, safer at the moment, and probably relieved Mitsuko, even if it ruled out future options.  Probably, at least.

It looked like she would have to wait to get Mitsuko’s answer on what she thought about the taste.  But she let Mitsuko continue to work.  It felt great, and even if there was no risk, it was still hot that she was specifically being cleaned out.  She just waited, let herself feel the tongue work, not immediately answering the question.  She sometimes wondered whether the creature could read minds, sometimes it felt like it, sometimes it did not.  Though it was probably something that could be guessed.  A somewhat natural thought to have.  “Well, maybe the child Mitsuko might have wanted someday.”  She half joked, though it was possible both of them could have ended up with one if she could have done it.  She did think of that bunny girl, Emi, half-demon child.  She had briefly considered the possibility that she might have had a child kind of like that.

• Love 1

Shinigami eyed Mitsuko for a bit and moved slowly, putting Jumi down on the bed and left her to keep herself spread for her girlfriend if she wanted. She didn't need to read mind to see that Mitsuko was not being too receptive or she wanted to finish before she answered but the fox girl was not going to leave it be for now, as she was also curious about the answer. Moving around Mitsuko, she went after the only part that would get her to snap out of her pussy eating moment. It was hard to believe how wet the girl was again. Using two fingers, she thrust roughly inside her.

A loud moan made her stop as she raised quickly, looking at Jumi then behind her at a smirking fox. "W-what was that for...?", she finally replied, blushing and not realizing the cute mess that was staining her face. She was being sensitive and there was no doubt that she had felt it. Shinigami replied while leaving the fingers inside her pussy, seeing how cleaned up Jumi's was, "You were having a little too much fun over there... How delicious was it?", she asked while Mitsuko froze and eyed back slowly to Jumi and her pussy. "I-I'm sorry, Jumi... I could not stop myself.", she told her.

Shinigami looked over to Jumi and nodded, "I believe she liked the taste... Should we punish her for misbehaving, though?", she teased, her fingers still there inside her but Mitsuko looked back to the fox before looking back to Jumi, switching between both. "W-wait, no... I did not mean... I thought... I-I... I wanted to lick Jumi's pussy so badly after you came inside her...", she blushed, embarrassed that she let herself be this naughty with her. She could not avoid licking her lips, though, admittedly having loved the taste. Shinigami waited to see if Jumi wanted a playful time with her.

• Love 1

Jumi did not have any problem with what was happening.  Would have loved a second orgasm.  But this taking charge, talk of punishments, it turned her on.  At least that was the sort of ‘punishment’ she thought Shinigami meant, and hoped to eventually experience, though she was not going to intentionally provoke it.  She believed she made that desire clear by now.  But she could also enjoy watching Mitsuko be ‘punished’, participate too potentially, if it was that sort of thing.  “…How did you want to punish her?”  She asked, a playful tone, hoping Mitsuko understood it was something she was probably going to enjoy.  At most might find it a little embarrassing or something like that in the beginning. 

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Shinigami seemed to enjoy the playful cooperativeness of Jumi in this matter and she could probably sort this out herself by overpowering Mitsuko and inflicting pleasure on her, without any penis this time. But looking at Jumi's cute pussy in need of attention, she pulled her fingers out of the school girl and licked them for a moment before she made her turn around so she laid on her back before grabbing her legs. "O-oh god... W-what are you doing?", Mitsuko asked before Shinigami teased her by licking one of her feet. "We have unfinished business, I think...", she replied.

Looking toward Jumi, Shinigami smiled and said, "Give her what she wants and sit your pussy against her face... If you still want to relieve your pussy.", Mitsuko blinked at the idea of being dominated by not one but two girls at once. "W-w-wait...", she tried to protest but Shinigami licked her foot again, even nibbling her toes to make her quiet, wanting Jumi to respond to the idea or not. Surprisingly, the foot torture made Mitsuko whimper in pleasure and she was unable to do anything, being held in position. Shinigami was offering a way for jumi to her orgasm if she wanted.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

“Thank you.”  Jumi was thrilled to finally be given instructions of a sort.  To do something Shinigami wanted her to do, even if directed at her girlfriend.  She held off calling Shinigami ‘mistress’, she kind of wanted to, in a sexual sense.  But she was still figuring out exactly what her submissiveness to the creature was like.  “Don’t worry, baby.”  She decided to try talking a little more like they were in the relationship they now were.  Pet names, terms of endearment she did not generally use.  “A naughty girl, like you, deserves this.”  She said, still painfully.  “I was going to do this sooner or later anyway.”  She shifted her position.  Hovered her crotch over Mitsuko’s face.  “…You said you would lick me anywhere, you were doing so good too…I’m sure you will like this.”  She lowered down slowly pressing her lower lips against Mitsuko’s face, rubbing it against her a little.  “Give your girlfriend a good orgasm.”

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Mitsuko's eyes widened as Jumi was playing along but also used a word only used by couples usually. Watching her move, Jumi was even teasing her as she was getting in position. "I-I'm not a naughty~", she tried to protest again but Shinigami nibbled her foot from the side directly this time, making her whimper a moan again. She did not really believe her own words but she was so embarrassed and yet... Jumi was right. She wanted to lick the fairy everywhere, her pussy more so... But with Jumi over her like this, she felt so vulnerable where only Shinigami could see...

Mitsuko's pussy was soaked and it didn't come unnoticed. All she could feel for now was the fox girl fulfilling her fetish with her feet, licking them and making her toes curl. Jumi was then giving it to her, sitting on her face and asking her to give her a good orgasm. She blushed, closed her eyes and obeyed, opening her mouth to lick her pussy, tasting more of her again, getting more of Jumi's precious juices but still moaned softly through her pussy from all that was happening. Her feet were being cleaned up and Jumi was face-sitting her, punishing her for misbehaving.

Mitsuko could hardly dream about a better day but being this much the center of attention, dominated by both a magical girl friend and some anthro fox she started to like, she felt indeed punished for being naughty. Shinigami didn't quit looking at her pussy while she was treating her feet that she could not stop moving at each touch of the fox's tongue. Mitsuko tried to focus on the girl on top of herself, the fairy's body pressed against her and forcing her to lick her vagina, which she was very pleased to do. She was unable to protest. Only licking and moaning, now...

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

“Mmmmm…that’s my girl…”. Jumi eagerly encouraged Mitsuko.  Could feel how much Mitsuko enjoyed this, wanted to do it.  She continued to rub her crotch a little against the face below.  She was already very wet from before the position switch.  Could Mitsuko lick it all up, or was her face going to get some of it?  Jumi of course had no problem with Mitsuko being a ‘naughty’ girl.  This punishment was all in fun.  Mitsuko would certainly have reasons to ‘punish’ Jumi later, if she wanted to.  Though she wondered how a girl like Mitsuko might do that.  She would probably get ideas.  Jumi and now Shinigami were going to teach her many things.  Mitsuko might be far less innocent sexually than she was, when they left this manor.  And it would continue, one on one, in their apartment.

• Love 1

Mitsuko was trying her best to lick and let her tongue explore Jumi's inside but her face was definitely taking some of her juices, unable to do much about it but loving it nonetheless. She was being a little overwhelmed and that didn't help her feel better down there but she tried hard to lick and take all fluids or remaining cum Jumi was forcing upon her, not without pleasure. Her hands were at least able to move and hold Jumi gently, to show how much she enjoyed it. How much she wanted to do this, how much she was starting to long for this promised orgasm.

Shinigami was teasing the girl as much as possible, not that licking feet were a thing she usually did often if at all but she did not mind it seeing as it was this one girl's weakness, revealed so openly to her even before she fucked her earlier. She would take some pleasure with this experience knowing how much it made her toes wiggle and how much pleasure it gave the girl. When they were covered wet, cleaned up, Shinigami didn't stop there and started licking down Mitsuko's leg, focusing mostly on one while gently releasing the hold on the other, not letting go.

Mitsuko moaned in whimper, blushing from the two girls' treatment as her eyes opened in panic, unable to really complain about what the fox was doing. Her feet moved but Shinigami kept both locked within her grasp, one gentler than the other as she didn't want Mitsuko to move too much while she was licking down the one leg, now reaching closer to her knee and around it. Her legs still twitched in panic while her pussy grew more wet in anticipation. "Oh, you know what I'm doing, aren't you, naughty girl?", the fox teased her but didn't break her licking pace.

• Love 1

That was a punishment of sorts, Jumi supposed.  Making Mitsuko please both of them, while neglecting where Mitsuko might want the most attention.  She did not see what Shinigami was doing, behind her, but that at least seemed to be what was going on.  There was some fun in that, at least in the short term.  Maybe Mitsuko would even learn to enjoy it, as long as she was not kept waiting too long.  “You want to feel it….don’t you…?  Me squirting all over your face…”. She continued to playfully rub against her face, she seemed to be enjoying it.  “Do you like it rubbing against your face?  If you want a different pace, try to guide me with your hands.”  She paused her hips movements, still pressing lightly against her.  She would move more if Mitsuko’s hands remained still, but gave her a chance to do a little more.

• Love 1

Mitsuko gasped softly while her pussy begged to be touched but she was not sure if she was ready for whatever Shinigami was planning. Jumi kept the pleasure going as well with her own teasing, threatening her to squirt over her face. If she did not wish for it before, the fairy made it quite tempting with how she was currently enjoying her juices already. She nodded slowly, defeated, to the first question and then again to the second one. Shinigami was getting past the girl's knee toward her thigh but paused for a bit, looking at Jumi and smirking at the way she played with her.

"You should set your own pace, you're the one in control.", Shinigami told the fairy, encouraging her to dominate Mitsuko a little, who wasn't sure if she wanted to protest that idea anymore. The schoolgirl squeezed Jumi's hips lightly but she didn't move them away, ready to have Jumi do to her whatever she would desire to do, showing so by licking some more. Shinigami soon continued her licking, regardless of what Jumi would do, taking a pleasure to taste every inches of the valkyrie's thigh, even nibbling nicely, causing Mitsuko to move her legs and curl her toes powerlessly.

• Love 1

It put Jumi in a complicated spot.  She was the one more openly desiring domination, at least from Shinigami, but she was being instructed to be more dominant with the other girl.  She could be obedient, by dominating Mitsuko.  But she had also been trying to get Mitsuko more into the specific act…though she did seem rather eager….she just had to hope she would get that treatment later, either one on one or with all three.  It was unclear if there would be any times during these days where Shinigami took turns giving them one on one attention, like she originally intended with Mitsuko.  The thought of the possibility filled Jumi with feelings she did not completely understand.  Both of getting the attention personally, some arousal over thinking what she might do to Mitsuko, out of her sight.

”Well, you heard her.  It’s up to me.”  She said, with her usual playfulness, shifting into a middle-ground.  Submissive to Shinigami, being dominant with Mitsuko. She rubbed a little harder.  “You like that…mmm…remember last night…look for my most sensitive spots, give them a lot of attention.” 

• Love 1

Mitsuko's eyes widened again, as she whimpered from Jumi's obedience to Shinigami but it was not something she disliked, being face fucked by her friend, being advised to look for what spot made Jumi react the most, a wish from her for Mitsuko to trigger her most yearned for orgasm. The school girl nodded slowly and started licking rougher, moving her tongue deep inside her vagina and tasting her inside but mostly searching for her most pleasurable spot. Her hands tightened on her hips but Shinigami was not going to only watch, licking closer and closer to her pussy.

Soon close to it, she sniffed the girl's sweet scent and soon took a single rough lick across her entire pussy, making Mitsuko moan out and twitch, squeezing Jumi's hips, almost scratching them but tried hard not to. "She is fully ready with a perfect taste of juices and cum... I believe it is my turn to feed. Spread out.", she told her and pushed her legs up to Jumi's sides, who would see mitsuko's feet being pushed to her legs, at her side. Mitsuko powerlessly moaned before Shinigami held her butt above the bed, soon starting to lick her roughly, leaving the girl to moan loudly.

• Love 1

Jumi moaned loudly as Mitsuko went to work.  Her tongue had already been at it long enough, it would probably not take long to ring her second orgasm.  Her mind was hazy, but she felt the shifting, Mitsuko was going to feel it soon too.  Feel as good as she did.  She could not watch, but she could feel the reactions, Mitsuko almost moaning into her pussy.  “Yes…yes…D…don’t get…distracted…you want to feel it…I can tell”. She tried to remind Mitsuko, referring to the prize that came with bringing Jumi to orgasm, to encourage her to use her own pleasure to please her even better.  She knew how hard it could be to do much when you felt that good.  But Mitsuko still had a job to do, to bring her to orgasm.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Mitsuko was overwhelmed with pleasure but the first assault was the worst of it. Shinigami was not going to stop licking her and the pleasure remained constant yet so strong but Mitsuko could handle it, not wanting to disappoint her friend. Doing a big effort, she would hold Jumi tight and keep licking at her weak spots while Shinigami was barely exploring hers. Her position locked her into it and there was no escape but she would do this. Jumi would feel Mitsuko's grasp tighten whenever the fox licked her and even her feet would not stop reacting to the pleasure.

Shinigami wasn't focused on them anymore right now, feasting on the girl's pussy and tasting every single inches of it. She would not last long, releasing juices and pee even but her pussy was too overwhelmed to have her realize if she did or didn't. The fox would lick her and drink all fluids anyhow without hesitation. Mitsuko would nonetheless put all the effort she could into pleasing Jumi, taking much of a liking to her fairy's juices and wonderful pussy, wishing to make her do what she said; Squirting hard inside her mouth, against her face and leave her soaked wet.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Jumi felt it building, enjoying the shifting grip of her lover’s fingers on her hips.  Knowing Shinigami was making Mitsuko feel at least as good, if not better.  That maybe they were both going to orgasm together.  As it got really close, she stopped moving, but pressed herself hard against Mitsuko’s face, she had no idea what and how much was going to come out.  But Mitsuko would get what she wanted in some form.  She let out a continuous long deep moan, as it got closer and closer. Her back arched a little.  Then it came, a short but intense spray, probably a mix of in her mouth and face, a deeper moan as it happened.  But Jumi did not collapse.  Instead, she stopped pressing, but used her crotch to try to rub it further in Mitsuko’s face.

• Love 1