OOC Discussion

If he finds her attractive enough and doesn’t mind her ‘extras’ (or works with blending, after the collar is off) he can try.  He might succeed eventually.  But yeah, just saying, her reactions in the immediate future may or may not be something Jijii finds familiar/sympathetic/draws her to Nadia a little.  If he isn’t interested in her that way, similarly he may get her comfortable around him eventually.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

If he finds her attractive enough and doesn’t mind her ‘extras’ (or works with blending, after the collar is off) he can try.  He might succeed eventually.  But yeah, just saying, her reactions in the immediate future may or may not be something Jijii finds familiar/sympathetic/draws her to Nadia a little.  If he isn’t interested in her that way, similarly he may get her comfortable around him eventually.

We'll see what happens, for now I just want him to make regular connections, will see what the future holds in store xD

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Thankfully looks like I missed very little today beyond lots of back and forth, and new character. Congratulations! She looks like quite the proverbial broken bird, but I look forward to seeing how she rises through life in Avonmore. : )

Gonna get cracking down to replies now!

• Love 3

59 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Congratulations! She looks like quite the proverbial broken bird, but I look forward to seeing how she rises through life in Avonmore. : )

Oh yes she's quite the damaged thing. I a, excited to see how she does.
Or if some people might need some poking.....its therapeutic.

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

We no longer have every character in central, but hopefully the basement is big enough to hold everyone left there without making it one story (6 people is already a record for me) 😅

dont worry, I am already very lost regardless XD to the point where I have no clue if anyone outside of @CuteKitten has interacted with trish recently... 
it is very unlikely to make it one story "XD

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3