OOC Discussion

I now have a few questions about Sybil:

• Why does her story begin in the Central Building?
  • Does it make sense that she ended up in the female part of the prison? as a Futa? Nadia is hidding her `friend`, if im not mistaken, so she is currently a common female which makes sense to be in the W Wing with the other woman

I'm a bit upset that Leona is no longer the tallest 🥹 At least she is still the powerhouse of the group 😎

I love Sybil already, she is another misfit in this already colorful cast 😋

Are we planning to split the Basement group up a bit? 7 People sounds and feels a bit much, correct me if im wrong.

Sorry for the delay guys, i was at a barbecue till 2am and NEED sleep 😆

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

I would rather not add anyone else to our group.  But it sounds like everyone else heading for the basement plan to keep separate.

That said, if you and Dreams want to split off, leave Nadia to storeroom group, that is another option to consider.  But you and Dreams can decide that,

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CuteKitten said:

I now have a few questions about Sybil:

• Why does her story begin in the Central Building?
  • Does it make sense that she ended up in the female part of the prison? as a Futa? Nadia is hidding her `friend`, if im not mistaken, so she is currently a common female which makes sense to be in the W Wing with the other woman

I'm a bit upset that Leona is no longer the tallest 🥹 At least she is still the powerhouse of the group 😎

I love Sybil already, she is another misfit in this already colorful cast

1. Because the story has moved on from that as far as I can tell so there didn't seem to be a point in me actually posting in the women's wing. I was pretty sure everyone moved on. I could be wrong though, I had my other RPC appear elsewhere for that reason as well lol.

2. As I was old, it would depend on what type of Futa one was. Sybil has both male and female parts so she's in the women's wing, but if she was the type of futa that only had a tallywacker she'd be in the men's wing.

Thank you for your kinds words lol sorry for taking the tallest title but I like making really tall women.

I'm glad you like my damaged ghost woman.

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

That said, if you and Dreams want to split off, leave Nadia to storeroom group, that is another option to consider.  But you and Dreams can decide that,

I hate how the site force merges replies when they are close together.  Thought I would repost my second half there, in case you miss it otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

As for the groups, no worries I think. 7+ people is light work for me but I get it can be a little chaotic and I'm not trying to step on toes so Sybil will likely end up in a different area though you might hear her.

She's not quite down there yet but will be soon, think there is another group heading down soon she might be closer to.

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Thank you for your kinds words lol sorry for taking the tallest title but I like making really tall women.

Tall women make me froth at the mouth...I ehm..I mean, they're cool o3o

11 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I believe Leona specifically went down there cause she's starvinf, don't see why she and Trish would just...leave?

11 hours ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

As for the groups, no worries I think. 7+ people is light work for me but I get it can be a little chaotic and I'm not trying to step on toes so Sybil will likely end up in a different area though you might hear her.

I don't mind temporary large groups, it's fun xD Things do tend to slow down a bit the larger a group gets : p Also...what will she be poking with? Her needles or...ya know...xD

10 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

I just wish we had a map, or a basic breakdown of where everyone was in this TwT

I am so lost

PLEASE, this would be sooooooo nice if we had one!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@CuteKitten @SataiRolePlayingGuy @DreamsnThings so, since Ao's not gonna open that door and @Warning seems to have let Ao decide + @Chiyako is hidden...It would make sense to me to skip the turns of everyone in the storage room until your 3 characters actually make it in. Things should progress a little more smoothly this way, in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • ^ This 1

12 minutes ago, diogora said:

I don't mind temporary large groups, it's fun xD Things do tend to slow down a bit the larger a group gets : p Also...what will she be poking with? Her needles or...ya know...xD

Lol right? but it's not fun for everyone so I get it lol. 

As for what she'd poke with...well it's whatever Cures What Ails Ya! The Good Doctor is more than willing to make sure her patients are...well taken care of.

• Woohoo 1
  • Haha 2

@Gardsorm

You can make a short Archer post. After that I will move us to basement, to different part than where the storeroom group is. So same floor but different part. I'm gonna make us a new thread so our posts won't be cluttering the big group's posts. so it will help a bit in keeping things cohesive. 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Ok im planning on checking out the labels on the doors along the hall using this match, is there anything i can use to make a quick torch for a larger area of light? And is there anything that happened that I should read that may be relevant to me walking down the hall alone with just match light/maybe torch light to guide me?

• Like 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Kissa said:

@Gardsorm

You can make a short Archer post. After that I will move us to basement, to different part than where the storeroom group is. So same floor but different part. I'm gonna make us a new thread so our posts won't be cluttering the big group's posts. so it will help a bit in keeping things cohesive. 

Definitely a wise idea, imo. I'll get right on that then, boss.

• Love 4

47 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Ok im planning on checking out the labels on the doors along the hall using this match, is there anything i can use to make a quick torch for a larger area of light? And is there anything that happened that I should read that may be relevant to me walking down the hall alone with just match light/maybe torch light to guide me?

So apparently Nadia's at the right door somehow, by sheer lucky...so maybe Trish can light the door where Nadia is to find that it says 'FOODS'. I'm not sure about how to make a torch, there's apparently other doors that mention kitchen utensils, or cleaning materials, but those should also all be locked since the mouse has the keys.

• Like 1
  • Love 2