I have more plots if any are interested (4 will be shown here)

1: fantasy slave auction  I’m a human girl/futa whose brought to be bought at a slave auction. Why you ask? For sex of course humans are the inferior species here and the women are exploited for their body the best slaves even get special privileges from their master! (You can pick your own monster race)

2: free use city! I just moved to new city for my job sadly it’s in free city but I couldn’t pass it up in this city free use sex is legal if you want it or not. You can have sex with anyone and everyone. And if you refuse you’ll be locked up. (Will involve you playing many characters)

3: NTR/cuck mother

If mom: your bulky comes to your house to “play” with you but his true goal is to get to your single and sexually frustrated mother. Will you let it happen and enjoy the special cuck shows or will you convince your mom to be yours?

4:fat bastard fetish (can be ntr/cuck) 

A milf or teen whatever we agree upon has a very unique fetish… she really really wants fat/ugly bastards sexually and will do whatever it takes to fuck them allowing them to have their way.

(I have others that include the tags so send a dm!)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up