Hello there!

Hi everyone, Sunstone here (just call me Sunny :P), glad to set up an account today and meet y'all!

I'm very new to RPing, like, very very new. I only came across RPing communities  this week, though I've never actually done a RolePlay before, I am excited (and a bit nervous too) to give it a try and see how it goes! 

A little bit about me and my hobbies;I love cartoons/anime, drawing, reading and writing, playing games,  listening to lots of music, and being a bit of a chatterbox at times. 😄

I'm heterosexual,male, quite shy/timid, but happy 'n' bubbly more often than not; I tend to be a bit on the feminine side of things, y'know, I'm more someone who enjoys crafting and arts rather than kicking a football and pumping weights. That kinda guy! 😊

I do have a few fetishes and kinks, including partialism, large breasts/buttocks, weight gain, macrophilia (giant people), and a brush of BDSM too. We can discuss that a bit later though! 😉

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through my introduction post, I can't wait to start dreaming and having a good time with everybody. Take care!  ~ Sunny  <3

• Senior Staff

Greetings, Sunny, it's lovely to meet you.
You needn't worry about being nervous, we don't bite... Unless that's what you're into? xD
As for your hobbies, we have a Creative Corner where you can submit things you made, so we'd love to see some of your drawings and writings, and there's nothing wrong with preferring to be artistic over athletic.
In regards to your fetishes, I actually had to search "partialism" to know what you meant, as it isn't anything I'd heard of before. And now I know, so I learned something new. xD
With all that out of the way, if you need any help with anything at all, don't hesitate to ask. I'm always happy to help, and I'm not the only member of staff here, either. In the mean time, I simply hope that you enjoy your stay with us.

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams @Sunstone I do look forward to seeing you around;  I have a few suggestions to help get you started with roleplaying on our quiet little community; such as filling out a Roleplayers Preferences form; any checking out what public RPs the community has in store, here. If you can't find something you like you can make your own roleplay, we have some guides on this over here. Of course if you're looking for private roleplaying you might want to put up a bulletin notice; here. If you need any help, don't hesitate in contacting us :D

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes! Reading these made my day! 😊 

I'd love to get around to reading through the RolePlaying guides sometime soon, maybe later today when I have a few hours to spare. If there's anything I need help with, I'll be sure to ask the experts!  ~ Sunny <3

On 19/01/2017 at 23:48, ArdillaVerde93 said:

Ah! So, would you consider yourself a femboi? Nice to have another here; welcome, Sunny!~

I actually never knew that term existed! 😮

After researching it, yes I would definitely consider myself to be a femboi. It's a bit complicated; I am very effeminate and "girly",  and even though I have at times been confused about my identity, I probably wouldn't go as far as to label myself as being an LGBTQ person. I'm kinda "in-between". 😋<3

• Senior Staff

Well, gender identity is one of those things that's more fluid and complex than a binary system gives it credit for. I'm of the stance that, no matter what identity one ends up as by choice or circumstance, one's moral standing as a human is unaffected.

EDIT: The Q stands for queer which has been redefined by the LGBTQ+ community as being a gender identity that is not heterosexual but not any of the other identities listed. 

Edited by Manni

Aww, that's really cool (and cute 😊)! I'm really glad to hear that you are happy and confident with what you would like to do and not being afraid to take it that far. I've thought about going further with it, but always been pretty shy. Oh and the stands for Queer in LGBTQ. <3

18 minutes ago, Sunstone said:

Aww, that's really cool (and cute 1f60a.png)! I'm really glad to hear that you are happy and confident with what you would like to do and not being afraid to take it that far. I've thought about going further with it, but always been pretty shy.

I'm shy, too, but I realised that, at 23, I need to be myself. If you live your life the way "normal" people want you to, you aren't living your life; you're living theirs.

Hi y'all! <3 Just a quick question: I'm setting up a new bulletin for Private RolePlays, and I've read through a lot of the guides but I would like to ask something in regards to characters:

Can I RolePlay with already-existing fictional characters from anime/cartoons? For example(s), characters from Kill la Kill, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

I plan on doing a casual RP involving Lapis Lazuli and Peridot from Steven Universe. Is this OK?  ~ Sunny 🤗 <3

• Community Administrator
On 20/01/2017 at 05:35, Manni said:

Well, gender identity is one of those things that's more fluid and complex than a binary system gives it credit for. I'm of the stance that, no matter what identity one ends up as by choice or circumstance, one's moral standing as a human is unaffected.

On 20/01/2017 at 06:03, ArdillaVerde93 said:

I'm shy, too, but I realised that, at 23, I need to be myself. If you live your life the way "normal" people want you to, you aren't living your life; you're living theirs.

I disagree; because I think you're both conflating Gender Identity with Biological Gender of which is rather objectively binary - show me the actual science that says it isn't (and not that Pseudoscience that comes Gender/Social Studies departments). Biological Men and Women have several differences that are rather stark. Gender Dimorphism: basic biology 101... Sure there are people who born with both sets but that's not a gender that is a birth defect, of which has numerous severe consequences.

I do however agree that Gender Identity itself is not binary; I think it is wholly subjective to you as an individual, and one person's view cannot be forced onto another, at least not very successfully. You see; I think this is entirely subjective, and what works for you, won't work for someone else (Like me), and likewise what works for me won't work for someone else (Like you). If anyone forces this: They're not very nice people, at all. That said however you can't expect them to be automatically accepting of your identity either just like you might not accept it, if someone claimed to be an Apache Attack Helicopter - when they objectively are not.  This is the point that I fervidly disagree with nearly all Gender Identity Politicians/SJW's. Just because you say you're a female - doesn't mean you're biologically a female, I know that's hard for some hear but that's true. If you were born as a Male you are not biologically Female, and no amount of lying to yourself or others is going change this.

From how the SJW's in the public light act, it seems that they want everyone to be automatically accepting of you regardless to what you say. This is simply not going to happen without some extreme authortiarian/totalitarian regime; as evidenced by all the violence going on in the western world, what's happening in Canada, and so on. 

Do I accept you for who you are though? Of course I do, and I think many would if they weren't being pressured to. But I will still argue against faulty logic and reasoning such as the above. I simply do not care what you identify as because at the end of the day we're all living individual people and thats all I really give a crap about, you gender identity does not define you in my eyes, and that's my right to do that. I am a Male and Identify as such; by your logic I should be pushing as "Normal Person" for you be more male. This is simply not the case and this is where your logic breaks down. But I suppose you could then turn around and say that you never considered me normal... which I'd blush at and perhaps have nothing to say other than 'Oh you~'. ^///^

Also... Define 'Normal'? If it's what you think Society thinks you should be then this is on you, you are not a mind reader, nor do you know what everyone elses motives are in life. If it's what you think society puts on magazines and such; then I'd say you're wrong because they're not trying to answer these questions, they're trying to target a marketing/promotional thing to as large amount of the population as possible and wouldn't do it unless it worked. (Which is categorically does). So I'm not sure where you're getting that from at all other than a product of your own self-projection. If you base your entire identity as an individual on buzzwords and your gender identity and pronouns then I'd argue that you aren't much a person at all, you're shallow and there's nothing about you that is even remote interesting to me. But thats your choice and that's my choice - we have our own opinions on things. I personally think there is more to you than just your gender identity and I'd argue that in a perfect world its irrelevant, if that makes sense.

As I was saying to @Manni just before the New Years on what defines 'Masculine' and 'Feminine': Ask a thousand different people, and you'll get a thousand different answers. There is no one all defining description for it. Unlike Biological Gender the world isn't black and white. 

Edit: I was told by one of people that I addressed that I got the wrong end of the stick when I said that they were conflating the two, whilst I was perhaps wrong here, I will leave it as is, because I wanted to demonstrate a difference between the two, at least in my mind. It might have seemed like I was 'Triggered' due to the effort I put into this post - Lolno. I' love engaging with others who have differing opinions from my own, I've been thinking about setting a discussion thread on this topic, if this is something other Dreamers want me to do, let me know. But yeah... I have been 'Triggered' before and the last time I did, I did this.

On 21/01/2017 at 10:43, Sunstone said:

Hi y'all! <3 Just a quick question: I'm setting up a new bulletin for Private RolePlays, and I've read through a lot of the guides but I would like to ask something in regards to characters:

Can I RolePlay with already-existing fictional characters from anime/cartoons? For example(s), characters from Kill la Kill, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

I plan on doing a casual RP involving Lapis Lazuli and Peridot from Steven Universe. Is this OK?  ~ Sunny 1f917.png <3

There is no problems with this so long as images you upload do not violate Terms of Service (IE: There are no minors in nude or sexual situations) ^_^