Elves are the Best Toys {Kalvoras Vertal x PinkKitten}

"I...I um..." Meira found herself tongue-tied, unable to say it out loud now that there were other people around. Her pussy tightened when she glanced over and saw the horror in her parents' faces. "I'm..." She still hesitated and looked up at him pleadingly. "I'm his slave now..." she murmured in a low voice, hoping to avoid punishment this time.

"Say it louder. Tell them how much of a cock addicted whore you are~"

He continued thrusting, the spikes on his cock spinning rapidly around his cock rapidly. He smiles and looks at the grief stricken faces of her parents. He would be nice and completely wiped the events of this night from their memories, making them think that she was a mere runaway

"I...I don't know how to do that..."

Meira had tears of humiliation streaming down her cheeks as he demanded that she repeat it louder and say dirty things. What exactly was she even supposed to say? She didn't hold back her moans anymore, though, since there wasn't much point. Her parents couldn't help her anyway, so she might as well enjoy the feeling of her master's cock inside. Meira's pussy dripped a pool of her lewd juices onto the mattress as she panted.

Just her pleasure filled moans were enough of an answer for him. He smiles and continues to roughly pound in and out of her, wanting to hear more of the delicious moans coming from his new pets mouth

"What a shameful sight to see your daughter in, now isn't it?~"

He asked this as he turned his head towards her parents, his carrot orange eyes gleaming with pure excitement

Meira alternately sobbed and moaned, though the stress of the situation was beginning to numb her mind. She didn't want to think anymore, not after she had been seen so lewdly enjoying her master's cock. She was sure that her life couldn't return to normal, seeing the anguish in her father's eyes and her mother's tears. That life was over for her. Now the only thing left for Meira to hope for was her master's cum. So she moved her hips with his thrusts to feel him even deeper inside and make him release inside of her abused cunt.

He continued throlusting for what seemed to be forever, but he finally came, watching as her stomach began to swell with the flood of cum and then shrink back down as it all spilled out of her. He smiles and pulls out of her, his cum soaked cock twitching roughly. He picks her up with his telekinesis before sitting on the edge of her bed and placing her on her knees between his legs

"Now show them how good you are with your mouth~"

She moaned when she felt his cum fill her and stretch her body out. She loved that feeling now, and she let out a disappointed little whimper when it dripped out of her throbbing pussy. Though she was panting, she didn't have a chance She gave a surprised yelp when he picked her up, but she quickly understood what he wanted from the way that he had positioned her. Though her cheeks were still damp with tears, she put his tip between her lips and slowly started easing him in, stroking his cock as she did to pleasure him until she could fit his cock all the way inside her mouth.

He could tell that her parents were in an amazing amount of distress just watching their daughter willingly show them how well she could take such a monstrous cock into her mouth. As she begins to work on him, he gives a pleasured groan and continues forcing her parents to watch. He was having the time of his life. His carrot orange eyes shimmer slightly with the feeling of accomplishment that he had gotten from this little escapade of his.

As her mouth took his entire length in, he could feel her working hard and doing her best to get him off. He loved the feeling of her rather soft mouth, and he couldn't help but chuckle softly as he watches the helpless faces of her parents.

Meira began to suck his cock more eagerly, slowly forgetting that her parents were in the room with them. She pushes her mouth further onto his cock, enjoying the taste left over their mixed juices. She moaned, making the walls of her throat tighten around him as she drooled and started moving faster, her delicate mouth making lewd wet noises. Even though she had just taken in so much cum, she was as greedy as ever for more.

"M-Master," she mumbled, her voice muffled as she tried to speak with her mouth full. "G-Give me more cum..."

He smiles and nods, standing up and beginning to thrust roughly in and out of her mouth at a pace that she could keep up with. Her mouth just felt so damn good to him, and he turned both him and her to let them see how eagerly she was letting him ram his cock down her throat for his cum. He could read in her mind what she had requested of him, and he was more than happy to oblige. He continues thrusting, feeling her tongue work around the bottom of his shaft and her suction strengthen as she tries to achieve her goal of making him cum

Meira ignored the fact that her parents could now clearly see her sucking, and enjoying sucking, his cock. She sucked harder and moved a little faster, as much as she was able to tolerate without hurting too terribly. It didn't make a difference to her at this point where they were; she was enjoying herself and was even more pleased to sense that her master was enjoying this, as well. She gagged slightly when he thrust deep inside, her throat still adjusting to being put to this type of use though it was beginning to feel good. Her tongue ran over the rough surface of his cock, covering it with saliva which made her blowjob even more messy and noisy, but if it made him cum more quickly, then she didn't particularly care.

He scoffed in amazement as she completely ignored her distraught parents now. Did she really care more about pleasing him and getting her mouthful of cum more than her own parents? He grins down at her, loving the way that she completely dismissed them. They were just fodder compared to him now, and they knew it, too

He continues thrusting in and out of her mouth, loving the sloppy noises that escape her mouth as the saliva begins to drip onto the floor. He runs his hands through her hair, keeping it out of his face as he roughly fucked her throat. He soon cums, thrusting deep into her mouth and cumming into her throat before pulling all but the head out and filling her mouth

"Now tell me and your parents... What's your favorite desert now?~"

It was a relief when he finally came in her throat and pulled out. Her throat had been getting a bit sore and now it was slightly soothed by his warm cum. "Mm..."  She panted as she swallowed it down, enjoying the taste and feel of his cum on her tongue while she tried to regain her breath.

She took her time tasting him, though, when she heard what he wanted her to do. It was difficult for her to say something so lewd, and she looked up at him tiredly, not really wanting to do it. She didn't want to be punished either, however, and he could punish her much more than her parents would or even could. The elf inhaled deeply, which allowed her breathing to return to normal slowly. After a pause, she looked up at her mortified parents, her eyes streaming again and running over her flushed cheeks. "M-My favorite dessert is M-Master's cum..."

He watches as she begins to cry once more before telling them what her new favorite dessert is. He grins and wipes her tears away, leaning down and kissing her forehead gently before standing up and opening a portal into the small, gem filled cave that he had awoken in. He looks at her and then back to her parents, a soft sigh escaping his lips

"Jesus... Would you like to say some goodbyes?"

Meira hung her head as she turned back towards her master, unable to look at them anymore. She looked up at him for a moment, glad to feel his touch on her cheek. At his words, she reluctantly tried to bring her eyes back to her parents, but she couldn't. She couldn't leave like this, either.

"Um..." She gulped, scrubbing at her eyes with the back of her hand as she tried to gather her thoughts. "G-Goodbye and...d-don't worry about me," she sniffled. "I'll be f-fine..." Her voice trailed off.

Sentimentality wasn't a big thing for him, as he'd never really understood the purpose of it. He guides her through the portal before closing it behind her, leaving him alone with her parents. Using his telepathy, he ripped the memories of their daughter on that night from their memories and replaced it with a runaway note being found on the dresser. He then wills them to sleep, making sure that they are thoroughly unconscious before reopening the portal and stepping through, closing it behind him.

"Sorry, love. But it's necessary to cut ties."

Meira looked around the cave dully, shivering and rubbing her hands over her arms as she took a few steps, exploring her unfamiliar surroundings. She glanced behind her when her master reappeared, and looked away in response to his words. Her expression was blank, but she was thinking that it wouldn't have been necessary if none of this had happened. However, she couldn't go back now. She sighed softly.

"So where are we?" she asked, not wanting to talk about that. He obviously didn't care, so it would be pointless.

"This is the cave that I'd just awoken from. Directly above us is where you first laid eyes on me."

He smiles, listening to everything running through her head. He could easily read them as they spilled out of her conscious. He almost felt bad, but then again, she could have protested to stay with them. He had had his fill of fun for that moment, and he wouldn't have stopped her if she'd wanted to stay.

"Do you want to go back? I'm not forcing you to come with me."

"I see..." Meira nodded, glancing up at the ceiling of the cave. His question surprised her, and she turned back towards him, curiosity visible in her eyes. Was he serious? She hesitated, feeling an unfamiliar pleased flutter in her heart. Did he maybe care a little? She looked away again, not daring to believe what was probably the result of just her imagination running wild. 

"I don't think I could go back at this point..." She replied bluntly. Her life, as it had been, was really quite boring. Even though she didn't exactly like this either, she knew that after this, her normal life wouldn't feel right anymore.

He nodded at her answer. It was settled. She would stay with him and serve him for the remainder of her life. He walks up to her, his cold, natural glaring eyes shimmering in the light produced from the crystals. He sat down on one of them and looked her over before lifting a hand and beckoning her with his forefinger.

"Come here."

Meira exhaled deeply after she made her decision, unsure of exactly what this would mean for her. She watched as he sat down and gestured for her to come. Though she didn't hesitate, at the same time, her actions weren't rushed. She approached him, meeting his harsh gaze with her soft eyes.

"Yes, Master?"

He picked her up and pulled her onto him so that she was straddling his lap, knowing full well that he had hurt her in possibly the worst was that anyone ever could hurt anyone. Of course, she did make the choice to come with him, so he would have been obligated to either let her break her ties, or break them himself. He leans down and kisses her neck gently before speaking in a soothing voice

"You've made your choice, but I'll give you one more chance to go back. You're leaving everyone you've ever loved or cared about, you know that, right?"

Meira felt herself relaxing on his lap and she shivered slightly when he kissed her neck and spoke so gently. It was intoxicating regardless of the fact that she felt like she shouldn't be reacting this way, given that she knew how he could be. In the end, she was agreeing to let him use her, which she knew wasn't a good thing, but she couldn't imagine things being otherwise anymore. She let out a shuddering sigh. 

"I know," she responded with a bitter little laugh. "I'm not going to say I'm thrilled about this. B-But I...My mind and body are...different now..." She trailed a fingertip over his cheek. "I need this..." she whispered, bending down and kissing his lips quickly.

At her response, it caught him slightly off guard. He bites back an answer, but it's not long before she helps him keep it back by placing her lips against his. He returns the kiss, tasting the lingering taste of his cum on her lips. He didn't mind, though. He noticed that she lacked clothes, and he had yet to slip on the trousers that he had brought with him. He slowly begins to grind against her pussy,

<<That's alright with me~>>

Meira let out a soft moan when he returned her kiss and started moving against her pussy. Honestly it felt good, and even just that little bit of teasing made her begin to get wet as if she hadn't just been fucked several times already. She was starting to enjoy the feeling of being wet, and she pulled away slightly from the kiss. Her body leaned forwards, hands resting on his lap for support as she tilted her ass up and rubbed her dripping slit against his dick.

"You'll keep me forever, won't you?" she murmured, her tone both lustful and pleading at the same time.