thinking about starting new rp but not sure if I can afford it

I know I am new to this site but i have an interesting proposal of an rp I want tto do. the idea is based off two stories ideas of mine times person and perosna three. the idea as follows. your chararcter is sexually frustrated. enoughto the point where a certan type of witch{chaotic good pansexual witch} takes notice and give syou the opertunity to solve your problem but with an twist. the pansexual witch will grant your wish. that is in one life. in the other she will get a perverted versionof that. she will do this by spliting your karma into two lives. thius you will exist between the two as if you had two lives. one life called nighgloom. the other called daychroem. this also opens you up to attacks forn other evil pansexual withces and their kunoich and alchemist but gives you powers according to what life your in.

one life being a dream the other being extremely frustrating but not evil. the way i propose the second life come into play is an effect like the dark hour in persona 3. this will be every other week. only one more rule. all participantce understand that this is a bi or pan space to role play.{not sure how this will be inforced but I see what thehead of this site thiks first before I instatute such a rule ior see if i ma abel to.

lastily though I am not sure if i will be able to do thisbecause I don't want to pay for it. I don't get but $45 a month and use that to edit books and get stories made. so if I do this it will be wth points. wahat do you guys think. will I be able tyo pul it off. if not don't worry I wil not post it unless I can afford it.

last but not least apansexual withch conven hiarch. in order of power and rank.

1. the withches themselves{highest uip the latter}

2. kunoichi's{ their warriors that fight for them mal or female they look like girls though like form naruto}

3. alchemist.{like in full metal alchmist they make items for teh kunoichi and witches}

4. elves drow or holy{lowest on the totum pole but hard working.}

5. neko  amd lizard people= cat girls ir boys or dessert dweling lizards both are physicalll powerful the lizards people are strong as the cat people are extremely fast. the cta people have only ears and tail though.

6. humans{not even on the totum pole in because they are usally naive to the mystically/technologicaly adavanced world of night.}

the tech/magic of night and dya world si sci fiantasy. it where you the split world of

day and night are magically just like the human world so you will not miss your life. humans can't tell the difference except that the people treat them differentily and there are powerul biengs. the only differenc is these worlds acknoledge the magaic. just tht normal humans can't use them.

the modern day earth that will infkuence day and night. both day and night are warped mirrors of this world. you will still be experiencjing this world but throughthe perspectyive of each. this is because you are living in all three all the time. you are just expercing the normal world as it is.

instigating witch splenda= is the one who will start the process and is over you.

you can wisgh anything but upon doing so you will become at least bi and recieve powers. also becom a target of the witches as a power source.

p.s tell me what you think / you can play as any thing here. I just wanted my hiarchy.

• Community Administrator

Mod Action: Thread Moved from Questions and Answers to Suggestions Forum.

I'm not entirely sure I know what you're talking about. I think you're under the impression that you have to Pay (real life money) to RP here and you start with two scenarios don't require premium membership. This is not the case, since I took over EcchiDreams has never charged real life money for Premium Membership. Premium Membership here is brought with EcchiCredits; which is a fictional currency where you earn for getting likes, posting posts and making threads that engaged others. Again; Premium Membership doesn't cost real money it's an activity/contribution based award system. EcchiDreams is strictly non-profit, and I have no intention on changing this policy. (You can quote me on that!) This way it's fair for people like yourself (and myself) who are strapped for cash. We're not in this for the money. :)

I am having difficulty understanding your request however but I believe Neptune maybe able to shed some light on your problem. From what I guess, you want a custom RP, there may be a way of fitting it in (but keep in mind the limitations) into Blackberry Falls or the Medieval RP via Extra Information. However if you want to make your own RP you will need Platinum Premium Membership. NeppyNepNep (The Section Administrator) can explain it better than I can.

I am unsure as to what you're talking about, either, in regards to what the RolePlay is. But I do know that you're asking for a plot based RolePlay. This we cannot do on EcchiDreams. We have tried plot based main roleplays before, and they didn't end well and they had to be scraped in favour of more open roleplays that allow Members to create their characters and plots the way they want. If you create an extra information, with a detailed description of what your plot entails, you may be able to use this within the existing RolePlays. As I said, the rolesplays are open and you are free to do what you wish within them providing you do not break the rules. So you could offer people to roleplay with your plot. I can help you with this, just send me an EcchiText and I'll help you the best I can.

Tripp is correct in that you don't pay for Premium membership using real money. You gain EcchiCredits through posting, playing games and getting involved in the community. You can save up the credits and buy the premium membership without having to dip into your own pocket.

• Like 1

thanks you guys.. I was under the impression that there was money involve but I know better noww lol... I wa sjust looking over the rp-ing rules and I guess i misunderstood.

1. thank you tripp for giving me this oppertunity.

2. thank you nepy that will work for me. It may take me a while to adapt this idea to the blackberry falls setting. so I will be looking through that tonight adapting my ideas.please tell me if it fits that world. I can make the witches area into a corperate looking bulding  instead. that way they can be a business that grants dirty little wishes.

3. also I will be using my idea as an rpgf setting and writing a seperatelyP{not for this forum.} the reason is I need to practice world building bd this will be a great idea for an echii rpg settintg. I say this in cvase I post this to places like amazon nd you guys see it.  Itwill not be effected by the rp world at all. since i still like my idea. I just wanted to note i will be writing a rp world setting and putting it on amazon or something.

4. still going over the rp rules. so it will take me a whileto see all of them.

• Like 2

Well here's an absolutely crazy off the wall idea. Blackberry Falls has access to pretty advanced technology, like VER Tech (Holographic Environments, like Star Trek, just a little more limited). Perhaps your character could buy some land in Blackberry Falls and build this as a Game that people can come and play. (Kind of like RPGing inside of an RP). They buy some VER Tech from Keza Corp, and boom. They got themselves a niche RPG within the RP. VER is a good way for free members to have their own little worlds within the RP which other people can access inside the RP with their characters money. :)

I think you were saying about the book, well this book could be based on the game. Hell you could probably reference said book in the RP, like have your character release the story of this RPG. That way you can incorporate it into the RP (And have your own location thread) which you can link your Extra Info in, and you're set. No real money spent, No EcchiCredits spent. Although I will say this, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but please make more of an effort to spell and use grammar a bit more correctly. I'm really finding it hard to read and understand you, and I mean no dis-respect but it is in the Community Guidelines. [Which needs updating badly, I'll get around to that. Make it nicer.]

Just an absolutely crazy idea but doable! :D

I'l be pposting notes here then and thien taking them into my word pad so that i can modify them for my rp book and make it my own.

notes so far.

institute of pandreamers{ipd for short{ in a building that very few have seen open. there is a rumored instatute{coven of witches from another world} the building itself has blacked out windows so no one can see in and a hightech security system that keeps people oout. this place is of legends. the only people that go in don't comre out the same and thy are oonly invitesd in. rarely.

Yes I like your idea... that will be awsome I will be selling tghe book but I will give it to any one who needs it. heck It is my book.
I like the rpg with in an rp idea. will be ready to give people the book as needed if they are on this site. a little bonyus If I may add for this sites users.

La st thing I am posting on this for a while. I may post other details latter but every game needs a villan.

Darpans= forsaken of being good. they are the game world michivous evil villans. hiden within there own laberynths they comand there own forcse to seek out poweer source. this may mena you because of your wish. they send out a dark single ever other week that causes you dream to become your curse but this also ulockls for a time period darker powers. so you will haev two sets of powers withhin the game. your regular abilities and the garker set.

your wish will be good in the day time and a curse at night time.{will switch by week and everyone is on the same clock.}

lastily. your wish will be the good carma withing you and the dark carma will be your curse.

the way the wish works. you will get what you want during the day period. say for example you are going to wish for what I am. being a badass dominent female warrior like in steet fighter. then you dark will be the exact opposite. so be cardfull what you wish for. thats all for right now except that the hiarchy frrom above still is in play. so and the buiolding mentioned from before is in the game wicgh can be found in fancy arcades aroud the city.

Mod Action: Merged double and triple posts together. Please use the "Edit" button to edit posts.

Edited by Tripp
Merged double/triple posting