The Crooked Saloon (OoC)

hey now that the clubs been having a little bit of activity lately I have been considering making a victom/start getting blackmailed... but Im unsure if anyone is actively interested in starting any "new" threads...

so uh... if anyone is interested Ill start going through the process of making a character

• Senior Staff
2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

ah I see, I still don't entirely get the Pre RP set up for this club quite yet so im not sure what I should do to set up... assuming that was a offer to have your guy blackmail me?

If you wish to create a character with a victim role, you can do so by following the instructions in the Citizen Database page! As for the victim role, your character will need at least one secret stored in Ghost's databases. You can do so using the form in the Secrets thread. I realize now this should probably be linked in the "Where do you start?" thread, I'll try to update that soon enough. You can submit the secret by sending an EcchiText to me with the form filled out and I'll have the database updated.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask away!

Hey there I just stumbled upon this Club and I do feel that it is really interesting I love having blackmail be part of my RPs mostly to get sexual means but I am unsure how this all works
so if someone could guide me then that would be highly appreciated 🙏🏼 ❤️  Again super excited to learn more about this site from people on here~ ✨

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff
On 9/6/2022 at 10:41 AM, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

Hey there I just stumbled upon this Club and I do feel that it is really interesting I love having blackmail be part of my RPs mostly to get sexual means but I am unsure how this all works
so if someone could guide me then that would be highly appreciated 🙏🏼 ❤️  Again super excited to learn more about this site from people on here~ ✨

Sorry about the late response!

This is admittedly a fairly obtuse club, I created it as a rather elaborate idea and don't think it ever really caught on. The main problem seeming to be that not as many people seemed interested in playing Blackmailers as I had expected. Consequently, it's fairly difficult to actually get any blackmailing going on.

But, if you're still interested in participating, feel free to check out the where to start thread.

If you would like to create a character, please create their bio in the Citizen Database and label them appropriately. If they are to be a Victim, then please send me an EcchiText with the filled out form from the Secrets thread.

From there, your character can be set as a Victim and you can start roleplaying in Black City with them! Public roleplay within this club is the same as any other, but with the added catch that they have a secret they have to keep! You want to keep as few users from knowing your character's secret as possible. Other users can text your character via EcchiTexts which are treated in this club as text messages on your character's phone. They can do this to blackmail your character, revealing their knowledge of your character's secret(s), and blackmail them. From there, further texts can be used to provide instructions for your character to follow. They might involve humiliating themselves in front of others, turning a blind eye to bad things happening nearby, contributing to crimes, etc. Due to the private nature of this whole thing, you could even get away with a purely fictional blackmailer, but the main intended fun here is to interact with other users through this system.

Anyway, if you have any further questions, please ask them! I hope this post helped you to understand the club a little better!

• Love 1

No problem there Aura I know you are a busy person so it is totally alright 👍🏼

Aaah I see that is a really shame would have loved someone to blackmail Gwen and use it to get sex with her but if it does seem to be that difficult then I guess not??. . .
I will give the link a look there to see if I wanna try and start up on here since it does still seem like a cool idea overall 😄 

6 hours ago, Aura said:

If you would like to create a character, please create their bio in the Citizen Database and label them appropriately. If they are to be a Victim, then please send me an EcchiText with the filled out form from the Secrets thread.

Gotcha I will keep this in mind if I do get so far I do hope I don't need to have an Image Reference since it is a bit hard to get one for my Gwen here 😅

6 hours ago, Aura said:

From there, your character can be set as a Victim and you can start roleplaying in Black City with them! Public roleplay within this club is the same as any other, but with the added catch that they have a secret they have to keep! You want to keep as few users from knowing your character's secret as possible. Other users can text your character via EcchiTexts which are treated in this club as text messages on your character's phone. They can do this to blackmail your character, revealing their knowledge of your character's secret(s), and blackmail them. From there, further texts can be used to provide instructions for your character to follow. They might involve humiliating themselves in front of others, turning a blind eye to bad things happening nearby, contributing to crimes, etc. Due to the private nature of this whole thing, you could even get away with a purely fictional blackmailer, but the main intended fun here is to interact with other users through this system.

Yeah this was an aspect I found really fun having someone be My Blackmailer and write to me on EcchiText as if it was little Gwen's phone really got me intrigued so I will hopefully get that far on here hopefully 🙏🏼 😄 

• Senior Staff
2 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

No problem there Aura I know you are a busy person so it is totally alright 👍🏼

Aaah I see that is a really shame would have loved someone to blackmail Gwen and use it to get sex with her but if it does seem to be that difficult then I guess not??. . .
I will give the link a look there to see if I wanna try and start up on here since it does still seem like a cool idea overall 😄 

Gotcha I will keep this in mind if I do get so far I do hope I don't need to have an Image Reference since it is a bit hard to get one for my Gwen here 😅

Yeah this was an aspect I found really fun having someone be My Blackmailer and write to me on EcchiText as if it was little Gwen's phone really got me intrigued so I will hopefully get that far on here hopefully 🙏🏼 😄 

I wouldn't write it out completely! A lot of the action in this club can also be hidden in Ecchitexts and stuff, so if you make your character and put yourself out there, you just might get some attention~ In the meantime, your character might be able to interact with some onlookers to set up some potential humility~

And as for the characters, yes, you will need a reference image. But if your character is underage, you'll simply need to make sure the image is safe for work (no genitalia or female nipples visible even through clothing)

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up