Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Generic Name

Background:

It was sad to see a forum game as old as forums themselves missing from the collection... I simply had to rectify the matter, but before the game itself, let me tell you a story.

Gather round the ASCII campfire my children, for a tale as old as the world itself. There once was a hill out in some unspecified land, and everybody wanted it. The end, now go and get it.

The Game:

Capture the Hill by any means necessary, whether you want to or not.

. Tell how you captured the Hill in the post and set up defenses as necessary.

. Overcome the defenses with each post made before you take what's rightfully yours.

Da Rulez:

. There are no impenetrable defenses nor unstoppable advances.

. Permadeath won't happen unless the user just lets it.

. Have fun.

So, I guess I must begin.

I walk up to the hill and raise my fists into the air, claiming it as my own.

wetnoodlestuff

I tell ya whut dang 'ol genericname see that bottom hill there down there? *push* That where you are now I'm on top like 'woo' tellyawhut.

• Haha 1

Generic Name

The woman known as Generic Name took a great tumble as she rolled down the hillside, but when reaching the bottom, she got right back up.

She says to herself as she cross-countries her way back up, "I think I'm about to turn this mountain man into a hilltop boy," before promptly falcon-kicking him into the stratosphere.

Afterwards, she puts up a watchtower and stands atop it, ready to jump down and punch whatever comes for her land.

Rucio

That's a wonderful tower you have here. 'twould be an awful shame if someone...

Laid siege to it. 

With his army of one plus his cat, Rucio would lay siege to Castle Hill, and gently pat the head of miss Generic Name as he chucks her into the dungeon. "Bleep Bloop, you've just been beseiged." I would tell her before promptly sitting in the throne I just made, feeling pretty good about myself.

Generic Name

I sit in the dark sungeon beneath the tower, plotting my escape. It takes seconds, minutes, hours, mealtimes for me to realize the cell door was unlocked the whole time. I walk out of the tower, feeling the moonlight against my face.

"Well, the escape was easy, now for the fun part." I pull the keystone out of the doorway's arch, causing the great building to topple over into little more tham a bleeding pile of stone bricks.

I stand atop the bricks and take a seat at my former watchplace, holding a brick to toss at the next challenger.

Imouto Kanna

Maybe we can co-exist on the hill? Kanna says seductively while wearing nothing but a string bikini hoping to lower Generic Name's defenses.
Kanna sits next to Generic Name a top the tall hill and snuggles her before suffocating Generic Name with her large breasts.

(Did I do it right? lol)