GM Angel's Story(just the sex scenes)

(Note: This is for those of you that like sex scenes but don't want to read a full story)

The man pushed Cammille to her knees and unbuckled his pants. Withdrawing his saliva covered fingers from her mouth he tore both her blouse and bra open with one powerful movement. Her round firm breasts, her small pink nipples already hard, bounced free. He squeezed each one in turn then forced her to the ground. Kneeling over her with one knee placed on the ground under each of her armpits he drew his huge cock out of his pants and lay it in the furrow between her breasts, using one hand to gather her nipples together to make the flesh of her breasts tightly hug his dick.

He began pumping away wildly, his cock sliding fully into and out of the valley of her tits. He was squeezing and lifting her nipples painfully as he used her for his pleasure and she tried to arch her back to relieve some of the pressure and pulling before his ever increasing thrusts stabbed his cock under her chin in the throat hard enough to make her gag.

She just went limp after that, finally, after a series of rough thrusts he came on her breasts and throat, gasping as he finished.

He paused for a moment, breathing heavily as his thick semen pooled in the hollow of her neck and dripped down her breasts as she too caught her breath.

She gave him a judgemental arc of one of her thin blonde eyebrows as if to say 'Satisfied'?

"I'm just getting started!" He roared, dragging her by her thick blonde hair to her knees and aiming his still hard cock at her mouth.

"We won't be done until I've fucked every hole in your body!"

She hissed in pain as her hair was pulled but then just glared at him. She would live forever as a god where as he would suffer a fate far worse then death. What did this matter? All his power was hers now.

She didn't say anything but her eyes said, go on, do your worst.

He pushed his cock between her full pink lips, past her tongue and banged the head of his cock against the back of her throat. She gagged slightly but then just met his eyes with her annoyed glare as he thrust into her mouth.

He grunted as he fucked her mouth, looking down at her pretty oval face, fine long blond hair, and her eyes that sparkled with barely restrained annoyance.

He grabbed her by the ears and pulled her head deeper onto his cock until her chin rested on his balls and his dick slide halfway down her throat.

Gobs of saliva mixed with his pre-cum dripped out of the bottom of her mouth and splattered across her exposed breasts, painting her round firm orbs with a mess. As he pulled and pushed her head on his dick, pleasuring himself with her warm, wet mouth, the dribble became a stream and soon even  her small pink nipples had ropes of slimy mess hanging from them.

Finally he came with a growl and Cammille's eyes shut tight as she choked on his thick cum. He held her head all the way down on his cock till he finished then finally released her.

She swallowed some of his semen, coughed and spit a thick gob of pearly jizz onto the ground with most of the rest. She gasped as she worked to regain her breath.

He reached for her, intending to move on to the next fuck hole when she raised a finger to him to halt him.

He did as she finally regained her breath and spit another gob of semen and saliva on the ground.

"Enough, I'm done." She told him.

One look in her eyes convinced him it was true. He sat on the ground, now looking sad rather than furious.

"Thank you for that small mercy." He said. "Now I can feel slightly less used and betrayed as you let me have that. One last thing before you go?"

She coughed and glared at him.

"No more of that....just, kill me before you leave?" He inquired.

She smiled.

Sammy dragged her mind away from the bad times and into the present as her eye caught Cammille's sleeping form. One of her breasts had come out of her flannel pajama shirt partway. Sammy couldn't see the nipple but most of the firm pale mound was exposed.

Sammy stopped probing herself and just began rubbing her mound in firm wide circles. Her clitoris was extremely sensitive to touch but this kind of outside massage stimulated it just right. Her cheeks flushed as she realized she was masturbating to her unconscious friend.

Annnnnd now you're a creeper for sure. She thought to herself, staring at that beautiful half exposed breast. She looked at Cammille's pretty sleeping face and her half parted full lips.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm." Her brother would have commented up seeing lips like that. "When God made her he intended for her to suck dick all her life, she has the perfect little mouth."

Sammy rubbed herself a bit harder and faster. Had anyone observed her they wouldn't see much of a show. Just a pretty girl with her hand down the front of her pants making the same circular motion over and over again. The steady movement slowly built Sammy's pleasure and when the time came to cum it would be thunderous.

She imagined she was boy and took Cammille out on a date, they would have  a fine diner in a nice restaurant where they would talk and laugh and Sammy would charm her. Later they would sit in the back of a movie theater watching some dumb movie and Sammy would pull her big cock out and ask if Cammille wanted to  suck it. Cammille would be delighted and impressed by Sammy's cock and would give her a blowjob deluxe and swallow all her cum when she released into Cammille's mouth.

Sammy moaned softly and her wet pussy made faint squelching sounds as she massaged it. Her mind jumped quickly through a dozen fantasies of Cammille until her eyes just came to rest on that teasing breast again. She then looked at Cammille's mouth and was suddenly glad she didn't have a dick, for in this overwhelming moment if she had one she would creep over through the darkness and insert it into her friend's mouth, and won't that make for awkward conversation the next morning?

"So, ah, I'm sorry I mouth raped you in your sleep last night Cammille, can we still be friends?"

Yeah, right.

Some women got loud as they approached orgasm but Sammy was the opposite, she got quiet as a mouse except for her heavy breathing and as she looked at Cammille's half exposed breast and she rubbed herself fiercely she came with a little shudder, her thighs instinctively clasping hard around her massaging hand.

Sammy gasped as she came then collapsed back on the bed. She pulled her hand out of her pants and saw the ends of her fingers had gotten wet. Thick strings of her of wetness trailed between her fingers and she put them in her mouth, tasting herself.

God, I'm such a creep. She thought guilty.

Archived