How do you do, fellow humans?

Look, ma! I can use tags!

Greetings, all. I'm just a dude with too much time his hands. I'm fairly inexperienced with roleplaying, particularly in a forum setting, but I intend to improve as much as I can and I always welcome constructive criticism.

I have a full-time job, so I most likely won't be able to reply very quickly, especially on weekdays. As such, it would hardly be fair of me to expect any different from you; accounting for availability mismatch is more or less the main selling point of text-based communication, after all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this short blurb. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Just read the TOS before you jump in with idea or ask admin if you got question or report. they have name colored purple on chat and there's always at least one of them active. don't be shy, there's no such a silly question for them after all👍

PS : Good job with those tags!

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, it's good to see you. There is no doubt going to be plenty of Dreamers about to help you get experience with roleplaying. Not to mention that most people are super helpful in this community. No doubt if you ask for help, you'll get an answer. The staff are also on hand to help, even if you have a small question so don't hesitate to drop them a message.

Archived