Honeydew Hotel

5 hours ago, Lollipop said:

"Actually, I might be able to help you find him if he is here. My magic flows through this entire island. I can track pretty much everything here. If let you tap in to my magic, you might be able to find him if he is here. Do you want me to try?"

Magnolia wasn't sure about this. Even so, if it help to ease her mind, it won't hurt to try right? "if you think that would help. but in case it fail, i won't blame you" she said as she let the wisp inside her room "sorry if it look like a mess. this only happen when my arms need repair". Setting down her cane, she face Lollipop once again. "okay, is there something we need to do first?" she ask the wisp.

Lollipop: "I just need to focus a bit and access the magic flowing through the island. Once I do, I'll share what I can see and feel with you." He has them both sit down and takes both of her hands in each of his. He takes a deep breath and then his eyes start to glow a bright pink. "...okay...I'm connected. I gonna share my connection to the island with you and you'll be able to feel the any and everything on the island. Together we search for a familiar aura. I should be able to recognize most to all of the auras on this island. So if there is one I'm not familiar with and you feel a connection to it, that will probably be what you are looking for. Here we go, when your ready, just focus on me and you will b err connected to the island."

Magnolia nod as she begin to concentrate. Lollipop isn't lying about seeing things. One vision to another, she saw many part of the island she didn't explore yet. A lab looking building, the beach where she visit last time, the ruckus at snack bar, the district, every part of the island. It also noted that she can see the sign of life of everything here, from resident, guest, even animal around here. However she kick her amazement as she once again focus on finding her father. 

There is however a lining between her vision. It went through the forest, a place that she was familiar with. Its where she came from. But nothing more than that as the track goes cold. After that she told Lollipop. "Why all lining goes back to where i came? am i leaving him behind? or maybe he was on my world all along? or maybe he actually come here looking for me?" the last statement seems invalid since she didn't saw any person with deep connection to her "...or perhaps he was the sleeping doll i found when i wake up?" she thought out loud.

On 15/01/2020 at 08:50, Lollipop said:

The Honeydew Hotel is the center of life on Sweet Treat Island. The Hotel is where wayward guest check into the resort and stay. It is five stories tall has and leads directly to a few of the Island's various facilities, such as the gym, indoor pool, The Snack Bar, and Hot spring. Lollipop and Mints office where they govern the Islands many activities and meet with various guest to discuss matters.

The Hotels room have glamour spell on them that are tied to the keys that guest receive at the front desk. Once a Guest signs the guestbook and receive the key, when they use the key on the rooms door, the room magically changes to suit their taste.

Staff Roster:

Lemon, Peach

Rilog slowly walked into the large building, dagger in his hand as he was visibly afraid of the sheer size of the place. His breath grew quick as he looked around the foyer with curiosity and fear in his eyes. "Ne-gog?" He called out his body tense as he slowly began to walk along the back wall staying against it for some kind of protection. How had he ended up here, he had just finished a thieving scheme and was leaving the building when suddenly the door opened into this place. The sunlight in the room slowly flooded over him causing the sage green in his hair to brighten and complement his skin tone. As he reached the next wall he suddenly remembered, what if these were not orcs and he couldnt not communicate well. Coughing and slowly pushing out, his voice rough yet sweet he tried to call out. "H-Henlo?"

Elias walked into the hotel. She had a frown of malcontent on her face that didn't suit her usual persona. She looked around at the patrons but didn't utter a word. She felt shy at the moment. She sat down on a bench and flung her feet back and forth under the seat, waiting to be addressed.

Edited by Xaciel
  • Love 1

@Alex Flinn

StaffPeach: She was standing at the counter sorting through papers when she heard the voice of someone she hadn't seen come in. Peach stepped out from the desk and scanned the area until she spotted Rilog. "Oh! Hi there! Sorry I didn't see you come in." She approached him slowly and bowed apologetically. "Would you like assistance? Do you need me to answer any questions?"

Elias stood up and smiled gently at the girl, walking to the desk. "yes, i would like a large room with the finest accommodations. also nice tentacle room, if possible. also if you can bring several nice young men and women to my room to service me that would be delightful, thank you." the elf curtsied and quickly walked back to her seat awaiting a valet.

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

@Alex Flinn

StaffPeach: She was standing at the counter sorting through papers when she heard the voice of someone she hadn't seen come in. Peach stepped out from the desk and scanned the area until she spotted Rilog. "Oh! Hi there! Sorry I didn't see you come in." She approached him slowly and bowed apologetically. "Would you like assistance? Do you need me to answer any questions?"

@Lollipop

Rilog readied his dagger near his chest as he watched Peach move toward him talking in the common tongue. His Amber eyes softly focused on her as he struggled and growled short canine teeth peered over his upper lip as he tried hard to understand. "H-how Rilog get here?..." His voice was full of worry and the gravel sounds from ot slowly filtered in between what could be sweet given time. "Was...err...to great star from tribe...now here...I'm Grogerner.. how is confused?"

StaffPeach: She stopped moving as she noticed the dagger. Then she soon noticed there was a language barrier. She put up her hands to show she just wanted to help. "This is Sweet Treat Island. I can help you." She slowly pulls out something from her pocket. It's a slip of paper with a symbol on it. She holds it out too him.

@Lollipop

He was very nervouse this  woman caused him to softly shake, however his hand on his dagger was firm he softly reached forward and touched the paper. His eyes currious as he softly looked up at the other his amber orbs still strong and covered with a worry and observation. "How....how help Rilog? Am not near Shaber Tribe camp....very errrggg" he growled trying to remember the common word to his questions and other wise.

Juzo walked in from the bar seeing on of the staff talking to some one in green skin with a dagger way he see it and the kid looked scared to he stood back best he could so he dosn't end up making it worst cause he is already sticking out causer of his height and build and that he has a gun for a head and smoking a cigaret has well "better hope the kid doesn't plan on jumping the poor girl or else i might have to step in "he was talking to him self 

StaffPeach: The magic deal on the paper glows with a warm light and then fades. "You should be able to understand me now, and I you." The seal on the paper was a magic spell created by Lollipop and Mint, that allowed for people who spoke different languages to understand each other. Running a Resort between dimensions meant running into a few people who didn't speak common. This spell allowed them to communicate freely. "My name is Peach. No one here is going to hurt you, I promise. You are currently in a realm between realms. A paradise of pleasure and temptation."

@Xaciel

StaffLemon: "...Ehhh!?" She was In a sudden panic. She had never seen a guest so eager to start before. Elias knew what she wanted to me. " I n-need you to sign the guest book so I can give you a key, and I can have staff go to your room to service you, but don't you have any questions."

"No questions. I'm fairly sure i know how this place functions."

Elias focused magic into her finger and mocked 3 runes, then blew into them toward the paper, which signed her name. After which she took the key and started to walk off. Before she got too fat, she walked back to the counter to tell the girl something in a whisper.

"Oh, and make sure at least two of my service women are futanari girls. I'm very much into those."

Without uttering another word, Elias walked off, swaying her hips in a sassy manner as she walked.

• Love 1

Rilog paused for just a moment as the magic caught him a little off gaurd, hearing her voice clear as day he wanted to back away. The only magic he had been used to was from the orc wise woman. This was light and airy and diffrent. "How did I get here?" His voice with out the orc accent was acutaly very soft and almost sweet. "Why would a house door lead to this place? I'm so very confused." He slowly slid the dagger into the frond of his waist band to ensure that nothing was going to happen to him.

After several QnA with lollipop, Magnolia decide to rest a bit before continue her search for her father. Suffice to say, that broken lead that track to the forest is unsettling knowing the jungle is forbidden area. "say, am i able to head back to where i came? if it is, where should i go?" she ask Lollipop since the wisp is the owner and possibly the ruler of this realm. "not saying i don't like to stay here but if there's a way, i would like to know. oh right, in case you leaving, can you pass the message to the person who made the cheesecake for me? tell them it so good that the taste still linger in my mouth" she laugh "guess sweet treat island is not just name"

@Elena Ichinomiya

Lollipop: He seemed deep in thought, still taking in what he saw. Then he snapped out of it realizing he was answering her questions. "I'm so sorry! I was just thinking." He bows apologetically and then start explain what he thinks. "I believe you are correct that what you seek lies where you came from. And you seem deeply connected to it. For you to be so drawn to it...I haven't seen something like this before. That and the fact that you were still brought here despite what you seek being back in your own world..." He smiles. "This may seem rude, but you truly are a very interesting guest. I can send you home, but if you do go home, I do hope you come back. You were brought here, so that means you desire something this place can offer. I still believe that."

2 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

"This may seem rude, but you truly are a very interesting guest. I can send you home, but if you do go home, I do hope you come back. You were brought here, so that means you desire something this place can offer. I still believe that."

Magnolia nod at the wisp statement "i don't know where i belong. when i wake up, all i'm looking for is father, that's all. once everything cleared up, i will return here. You give me enough kindness by letting stranger like me staying. And i still owe you one for not just help me recover, but also helping me track where father is. So don't worry, i will return shortly" she said with determination "but first thing first, how am i supposed to get back? another door?" she ask the wisp.

@Alex Flinn

SraffPeach: She sighs in relief,  glad the magic work and that Rilog seemed to trust her enough to put his daggar away. She got right to answering his questions to ease his anxiety about what was happening quickly. "I will explain. This is Sweet Treat Island, a magical paradise that calls to people that have desire that they can indulge in here. Something about this place called to you and your soul answered and brought you here. You are now standing in the Honeydew Hotel, a place where you may rest and relax. Lodging is free, so you needn't worry about money. If you follow me over to the front desk, I can get you settled."

@Xaciel

StaffLemon: Lemon Panicked as she rushed to start making arrangements. She looked over and say that Peach was busy already. "...uh...um...who is available...maybe I should EEP!" She suddenly felt a hand against her butt.

StaffRocky: "Hows it going Lemon!" A much taller woman was suddenly standing next to her. She was tall, fit, and had long blond hair. She pulls lemon into a hug from behind. "I hope no one has been picking on my adorable little Lemon drop. You seem more flustered than usual."

StaffLemon: She squirms in Rocky's grasp but can't escape. "Ahhh! R-Rocky! Please, I have to hurry! T-this guest asked for a lot!" She then explains what had happen.

StaffRocky: "Hmmm...I'll take care of this guest Lemon. Seems someone might need to me to show them how to use their manners more properly. " She then starts walking towards Elias's room.

@Xaciel

Edited by Lollipop