Honeydew Hotel

Paris nodded at Klara "really? Well that's cool!". He then perked up as he heard Blackberry,heading back over with yet another nod "y-yes ma'am! I just wanted to ask a few questions,if you don't mind? It sure is a nice place you have here,seems pretty lively too! Also assuming this a hotel,um....c-could I get a room? I don't think I'll be heading home anytime soon so somewhere to sleep would be nice....". 

@Lollipop 

• Love 1

Bubblegum: She shifts out from behind Klara, and places her hand on the hilt of her weapon, keeping it holstered. "Now now, Klara...its not like you to cause trouble. You should know all weapons must remain away while in the hotel." She leans in close, a wide grin etched across her face. The witch from the laboratory had come to deliver something to the lobby, maybe tease some of the staff while she was here. But something interesting seemed to have been on verge of happening, so she decided there might be another way she could amuse herself. And possibly gain something as well.

StaffBlackBerry: While Bubblegum seem to be occupying Klara's time, BlackBerry tended to getting the guest settled in...in her own unique way. As Paris came over, offered his greeting and asked for a room, she would stare at him with interest. Once he was done talking, a few moments would past before she would slowly raise the peach in her hand up to her lips. Her purple lipstick would contrast with the pink flesh of the peach. She would then take a bite. The whole time her eyes would be locked onto his with a calm gaze. Once she had swallowed, she would hold the peach out to him, as if offering it to him. "...I should be able to answer...any questions you have...and if you want a room...you must simply sign our guest book...and then I can give you a key." She would use her free hand to slide the guestbook over to him, her other hand still holding the peach out to him, until he would take it.

@FemboyBrat @onearmeddruid

Paris stared at Blackberry like a little kid,just standing and staring for a bit. He kept his eyes in the same place,gazing back at her before he finally broke it and signed the book. His tail gave content wags as he looked at the peach. He finally took a bite out of it and grinned at her, wiping his mouth of the juice. "Thanks! I don't really have anymore right now, but if I do I'm be sure to ask~" he leaned in for another bite of the peach,smiling wide at Blackberry and waiting for a key. He wasn't really in a rush though so he may as well spend some time talking. He glanced over at Cherry and Klara,tilting his head lightly before shaking it away and refocusing on Blackberry.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffCherry: After a bit Cherry would slowly wake up. He would watch as Sakura would get dress with out saying anything. Once he was done, he would giggle. "Sure wish I didn't have to share you with everyone else right now. But, I'm sure you wanna see what else the island has to offer." He sits up and crawls to the end of the bed towards Sakura. He would did through some stuff at the foot of the bed and pull out a cell phone. He point the camera at himself and snap a picture of himself, with his yukata hanging half off. He would then hand the phone over to Sakura. 

"This is your cellphone. My number, as well as the rest of the staff's, is saved in it. I'll be waiting for you to call me for a date some time. That is if you wanna hang out with me again. Or you can just call me, or any of the other staff if you need help, or if you have any qurstions." He winks at Sakura with a smile as he offers the phone to him.

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

StaffBlackBerry: She smiles warmly as she watches Paris take another bite of the peach. After his second bite, she would bring the peach back to her lips and take another bite. She would then reach into the desk and pull out a key, handing it over to Paris. "Here you go. With this...I welcome you to...Sweet Treat Island. This island exist to satisfy your deepest desires. Our staff will work vigorously to see that all your needs met. You can request our staff to help fulfill your desires when ever you wish. If you would like, I can accompany you to your room, to help you settle in and show what kind desires we can satisfy. Or you can request some one else if you like. Each room has catalog that's updated with who in our staff is currently available. " A slight red spread across her cheeks as she talked, her gaze turning more alluring as she spoke. "I would be glad to show everything we can offer."

@FemboyBrat

Bubblegum: "So serious." She giggles as she lifts her hand away. "You should learn to relax a bit...but I guess a hunter of that unending dream wouldn't exactly know how to do that...would they?" The comment seemed almost like playful taunt. "Does one not know how to lay their weapon down?" She takes a finger and runs it lightly down the front of Klara's hunter's coat. "Does one not know how to shed their armor?"

@onearmeddruid

Paris watched Blackberry intently,slowly opening up his mouth again and silently asking for another bite of the peach.  He gripped the key and smiled at Blackberry,slowly going to grip her arm with a giggle "well come on then~ the company is appreciated,and I don't exactly know where I'm going...." he smiled wider,a blush coming over his face as well. His tail started wagging quicker and quicker while he got excited.

@Lollipop

Edited by FemboyBrat
  • Love 1

Sakura looked over at Cherry as he watched the other boy get up and take a picture of himself blushing at the star he was in and then blinked as he handed him a phone. Sakura excepted it and blushed a bit more nodding, “yeah… I wish I could spend more time with you too Cherry… this really was a lot of fun learning the ropes with you… but you’re right, I want to experience of what the island has to offer and I want to please more guests. I’ll definitely make sure to call you,” he smiled and then left the room.

As Sakura exited the room, he watched as his kimono returned to his uniform or his white sleeveless shirt with blue vest and skirt along with his black high highs and shoes. He then smiled to himself and went downstairs to the lobby to see what the else the island had to offer for him.

Sakura also had made signs that she posted around the resort, hoping to revive another request.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Bubblegum: Seeing Klara reaching for her blade made Bubblegum's eyes widen. Then she would grin again, giggling. Then she would stop giggling and stare into Klara's eyes. "Do you want to attack me Klara? If so, that might make you smartest person on this island. If it's a monster you want to slay, you need look no further. I'm the most terrifying thing on this island." Bubblegum looked unthreatened, and turned away from Klara. "But if you wish to not spend your time here wallowing in idleness, I might just be the friend you need."

@onearmeddruid

Bubblegum: "What do I mean? About me being a monster? Or...perhaps are you asking how o can be of use to you? You should really be more specific Klara." She was clearly teasing Klara at this point. She continued to keep back turned to her, seeming to be having fun with the situation.

@onearmeddruid

Bubblegum: She chuckles at Klara's comment. "So harsh." She steps closer to her. "Well then, to answer your question, I have a proposition for you. I need a hunter, and if you want to continue to refuse the option to spend your time in paradise relaxing, i can give you the hunts your looking for. A hunter must hunt after all." She invades Klara's space, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "Plus nowhere else on this island will you find someone capable of creating and making that which you need to make your equipment more...capable for what lies ahead. So it's a win win."

@onearmeddruid

Bubblegum: She sighs. "Boooo...straight to business then. You could at least try to have fun with me." She shrugs her shoulders. "But fine, what I seek from you are these." She snaps her finger and dull looking clear orb appears, floating in mid air. 

"Your familiar with the monsters in the jungle, yes? I've spied you leaving the jungle on more than one occasion. Well those beast that live in the jungle, each one of them have one of these inside of their bodies. These are called False Cores."

@onearmeddruid

As he waited to see if anymore requests would come in, Sakura decided to leave the hotel and take a walk about the island and see what it had to offer.

Not long after he had returned to the lobby where he went to the front desk where some of his fellow staff members were. “Wow, this island really is amazing, and there’s so much to do too!” He then asked, “anyways… did any requests come on, requiring my services…?”

• Love 2

Bubblegum: "These orbs are what give the monsters life. It's also why the individual monsters themselves aren't able to reproduce. try as they might to mate, they are incapable of making these orbs themselves. The source of these come from deep in the jungle where the monsters spawn from." She smiles as she watches Klara examine the core. "If you can pinpoint the location of the core in the beast and pierce it, it will die instantly.  Not that you need to do that to kill them. They die the same way anything else does as well, but destroying the core is the fastest way. But I need the cores intact. Damaged is fine to, but the better shape it's in, the more use it is to me." 

She takes the core from the air and holds it, looking at Klara. "Any questions so far?"

@onearmeddruid

StaffLemon: She was now back behind the counter after helping a guest settle in. She looks at Sakura as he approaches. "Oh! H-hi Sakura! I'm h-happy you seem to be enjoying the island. I got a message from Cherry saying you were out and about. He seems to have really taken a liking to you." 

She looks through papers on the desk. "We have a few outstanding request. A couple of guest, requesting service. The Snack Bar us request help with staff, since Ginger stepped away to service a guest. And then there's..." she trails off as she looks over the request. Then she glances up slowly. "T-there's a request here from B-Bubblegum. She-she requests someone to a-assist her in her lab for an experiment. There are no details on what the experiment is..."

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1