GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

Some classes, you dont actually need min/maxing to get into broken as fuck category, and some classes (like fighter) you cant min/max them into anything thats relebant at this level. The system goes fubar beyond lv10 when the broken as shit spells are common place.

I.meen, Nepthtys can cast WISH (limited but who cares?) Twise a day....call about problem solver.

3 minutes ago, MIroque said:

Some classes, you dont actually need min/maxing to get into broken as fuck category, and some classes (like fighter) you cant min/max them into anything thats relebant at this level. The system goes fubar beyond lv10 when the broken as shit spells are common place.

I.meen, Nepthtys can cast WISH (limited but who cares?) Twise a day....call about problem solver.

We could use her help, I get the impression undead is more your speed than mine.

2 minutes ago, MIroque said:

But witch in generally is not that good vs constructs or Undeads. But neighter is mages.

I should probably have been buffing you guys, though I do wonder why only Nishka was dealing with him until she got turned into a critter. At least from what I could see.

Edited by JennyDK

PF summoner is ultimate multitool. Ans Synetherion summoner was broken as shit.

I play 4lv summoner in our tt game and single handedly she can descimate 5-10 enemies a round.  Every round. No AOEs, just pure melee dps from summons and more summons. ( And its not min/maxed) 

Our fighter and ranger in group are not happy campers whenit comes to combat ..

1 minute ago, MIroque said:

PF summoner is ultimate multitool. Ans Synetherion summoner was broken as shit.

I play 4lv summoner in our tt game and single handedly she can descimate 5-10 enemies a round.  Every round. No AOEs, just pure melee dps from summons and more summons. ( And its not min/maxed) 

Our fighter and ranger in group are not happy campers whenit comes to combat ..

Did the creators of D&D/Pathfinder even play test their game?

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I should probably have been buffing you guys, though I do wonder why only Nishka was dealing with him until she got turned into a critter. At least from what I could see.

I thought they were stupid goblins, as soon as I realized they were a treat I went to help you.