GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

30 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

It definitely feels like a trap, but Hai Linh is very tempted... 

I think if you don't mind the character changing, you should do it.

@GM Angel

Told me it's meant to be a choice not a trap at least that is how I understood it. If you do it Kai Linh and Darius could have an interesting combat adventure.

If you want more info you will have to get it out of Darius, he was purposely vague.

Edited by PsychoSexual
More Info

9 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I step backwards as the hunting woman sets to try and get this supposed "gift" of Shar. I sense this is a really bad omen for sure."So you will both allow this abomination of a shrine ot exist AND draw upon its mad powers? Are you....insane?"

Who are you talking to here? Who are both in this sentence?

She is talking to either Kazumi or Hai Linh or perhaps the group. I'm not 100% certain. But she is saying that she is surprised that they would do 2 things: both allow the shrine to exist, AND draw upon its power.

Both here refers to the two things that are being allowed, not to two people.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, agdiv said:

The mythic shade sounds absolutely perfect for a rogue if we had one in the group.

@GM Angel I'm curious of the source of the mythic shade, or is this something you personally created?

It's an update to the 3rd ed version of a Shade. Edited by me to Pathfinder.

• Like 1

Oh also, I was just joking when I posted that Aremtis Entreri profile, his actual profile is still beastly but as a group you could beat him right now and with time you'll be able to solo him, if that part of the story even triggers.

Artemis Entreri CR 21
Human assassin 10/fighter 8/Champion 8
NE Medium humanoid (human)
Init +14; Senses Perception +25
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 27, touch 18, flat-footed 21 (+3 armor, +2 deflection, +6 Dex, +6 shield)
hp 258 (18 HD; 10d8+8d10+156)
Fort +19, Ref +18, Will +14 (+2 vs. fear); +5 vs. poison
Defensive Abilities freedom of movement (constant), hard to kill, improved uncanny dodge, mythic saving throws, unstoppable; Immune compulsion, curse
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 60 ft.
Melee charon's claw +24/+24/+24 (1d8+11/19-20 plus 2d6 vs. good and 1 bleed) or
   entreri's jeweled dagger +26/+26/+26 (1d4+14/19-20)
Special Attacks champion's strike (fleet charge), death attack (DC 24), force of will, mythic power (19/day, surge +1d10), quiet death, sneak attack +5d6, swift death 1/day, true death (DC 25), weapon training (light blades +1)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 22, Dex 22, Con 20, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 12
Base Atk +15; CMB +21; CMD 42
Feats Blind-fight, Combat Reflexes, Critical Focus[M], Defensive Combat Training, Disruptive[M], Double Slice, Greater Two-weapon Fighting, Improved Two-weapon Fighting, Nimble Moves[M], Toughness, Two-weapon Defense[M], Two-weapon Fighting, Two-weapon Rend, Weapon Focus (dagger), Weapon Specialization (dagger)
Skills Acrobatics +27 (+39 to jump), Appraise +5, Bluff +9, Climb +19, Disable Device +17, Disguise +9, Escape Artist +19, Fly +7, Heal +5, Intimidate +22, Perception +25, Ride +10, Sense Motive +12, Sleight of Hand +19 (+29 to hide weapons on body), Stealth +27, Survival +12, Swim +19
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Undercommon, Varisian
SQ amazing initiative, angel of death, armor training 2, backlash[MA], fleet warrior[MA], hidden weapons, hide in plain sight, impossible speed[MA], longevity[MA], poison use, precision[MA], precision[MA], punishing blow[MA], pure destiny[MA], recuperation, spiresteel
Combat Gear glove of absorption; Other Gear +1 leather armor, charon's claw, entreri's jeweled dagger, belt of incredible dexterity +2, cloak of resistance +5, ring of freedom of movement, ring of protection +2
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Amazing Initiative (1/round) (Ex) As a free action, use 1 power to gain an extra standard action (can't be used to cast a spell).
Angel of Death (1/day) (Ex) Destroy the body as you kill a foe with death attack.
Armor Training 2 (Ex) Worn armor -2 check penalty, +2 max DEX.
Backlash (Ex) Adj foe that crits you provokes an AoO. If used all AoO, can use 1 power to attack instead.
Blind-Fight Re-roll misses because of concealment, other benefits.
Combat Reflexes (7 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.
Critical Focus [Mythic] Auto confirm crits vs. non-mythic foes and roll fortification twice to negate, taking worse.
Death Attack (1d6+10 rnds, DC 24) (Ex) You can kill or paralyze for 1d6+10 rnds with a prepared sneak attack.
Disruptive [Mythic] Non-mythic foes still suffer from DC increase, even when you can't make AoO.
Fleet Charge (Ex) As a swift action, use 1 power to move speed & attack (+8 bonus, bypass all DR).
Fleet Warrior (Ex) You may move up to your full speed before or after making a full attack.
Force of Will (Ex) As an immediate action, use 1 power to reroll any d20, or force non-mythic to reroll.
Hard to Kill (Ex) Automatically stabilize when dying, and only die at neg Con x 2.
Hidden Weapons +10 (Ex) You gain +10 to Sleight of Hand checks made to hide weapons on your person.
Hide in Plain Sight (Su) Can use Stealth even while observed, if there is a shadow in 10 ft.
Immunity to Non-Mythic Compulsion You are immune to non-mythic compulsion.
Immunity to Non-Mythic Curse Effects You are immune to non-mythic curse effects.
Impossible Speed (+80 feet) (Ex) Spend 1 power to increase speed by 10 ft/tier for 1 hour.
Improved Uncanny Dodge (Lv >= 14) (Ex) Retain DEX bonus to AC when flat-footed. You cannot be flanked unless the attacker is Level 14+.
Longevity (Su) You don't take penalties to physical ability scores due to aging.
Mythic Saving Throws (Ex) A successful save negates all effects from a non-mythic source.
Poison Use You do not risk poisoning yourself accidentally while poisoning a weapon.
Punishing Blow (Ex) Creatures hit lose regeneration and fast healing for 1 rnd. Criticals cause loss of DR.
Quiet Death (Ex) If death attack kills a foe during a surprise round, others may not notice you are the cause.
Recuperation (Ex) Fully heal after 8 hrs rest, use 1 power and 1 hr to heal half and restore all non-mythic abilities.
Sneak Attack +5d6 Attacks deal extra dam if flank foe or if foe is flat-footed.
Spiresteel (DC 20) On successful crit, the target is staggered for 1 rnd (Will neg).
Surge (1d10) (Su) Use 1 power to increase any d20 roll by the listed amount.
Swift Death (1/day) (Ex) You can make a death attack without studying the target.
True Death (DC 25) (Su) Casting Raise Dead on a victim of your death attack requires a successful DC 25 caster level check.
Two-Weapon Rend Deal extra 1d10+9 if you hit a foe with both main and off hand weapons.
Unstoppable (Ex) As a free action, use 1 power to end one listed condition on yourself.
Weapon Training (Blades, Light) +1 (Ex) +1 Attack, Damage, CMB, CMD with Light Blades

2 hours ago, GM Angel said:

Yeah, that just fucked Lady Kazumi out of Mythic Shade power, lol.

If she really wanted it, I don't suppose Adam and Jerell could hold those actions until she was done? 😅

Nishka, Adam and Jerell's conversation would have taken some time... Thought not sure that would maake a difference.

Edited by Balthier