GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

When it comes to characters using spells on each other, even innocuous ones, I tend to let the two PCs work out between themselves, using the spell rules and defenses they have, to agree on how the final effect should play out, however if they can't agree, or come to what is to me an obviously wrong conclusion, I will arbitrate.

I have no problem with that for Cernan, as he has nothing to hide. Also modified him just a little to add a craft skill and some additional arrows of different types. But as I'm typing this I remember that I still have to add a masterwork artisan tools for my craft skill, oops.

6 minutes ago, agdiv said:

I have no problem with that for Cernan, as he has nothing to hide. Also modified him just a little to add a craft skill and some additional arrows of different types. But as I'm typing this I remember that I still have to add a masterwork artisan tools for my craft skill, oops.

As far as I know you aren't physically in the place I am casting the spell but its good to know.

@GM Angel How would you want us to post knowledge rolls ? (i meen, most of our characters have knowledge skills that would grant us info, maybe even hidden info that our would-be patron would not know)

Nepthtys is an actual loremaster...  // Knowledge skill totals: Arcana +21, Dungeoneering +16, Engineering +20, Geography +19, History +20, Local +20, Nature +16, Nobility +20, Planes +20, Religion +20 // 

so with "take 10" she breaks quite few barriers 🙂

• Like 1

@GM Angel ok, in our games, GM makes all knowledge rolls (making it impossible for players to know how badly/greatly they rolled), and players can opt for take 10, or in some cases take 20, if its their own field of expertise.

anyway:

1. History total: 36 (rolled 16 irl)
  2. Religion total: 26 (sighs.. if opt for take 10, Il use it for 30)
  3. Planes total: 32 to know about the Armoury of Darkness. (if its under arcane, then its 33)
  4. HIstory total 34 to know about the legendary city of Xin-Shalast (or if its under know planes, then its still the same...)
  5. Nobility total: 32 to know about Lady Gold and her retinue/doings etc.. She's quick to boost her ability to give this and that.. but... what do we actually know about her? (who knows, that Gold Golem she had as an driver, might actually be flesh golem in fansy platemail...

I'm good with you giving Kazumi info in the game thread and posting whatever is discovered about her in the game thread. I'm pretty good at separating player and character knowledge, and it's easier for me to track it all in one place. Heck, I lose entire private roleplays in my Ecchitext inbox; I'd hate for there to be game info sent there that I also missed.

• Love 1