GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

spacer.png

Character sheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8156p33e6u6wv8/Jerell.pdf?dl=0

Alright, let's see if that works, used an app.  Not sure on the cost of the magic items yet...

😅 I'm not familiar with Pathfinder gods. There a neutral good one that would fit a warpriest? Otherwise a Norse or Greek god? What options do I have for neutral good dieties?

Jerell the Aasimar Warpriest. Maybe a little backstory coming soon?

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

@Balthier You get 144,000gp for magic items also I am not sure how you calculated your HP but my calculation you would have at least 94 HP

Having said that really like the picture and the concept!

I'll see if I can fix it.  Where should I look at for the magic item creation cost? 😅  I'm good with AD&D, 5e and Rifts, I'm out of my element with Pathfinder.

Edit: Fixed HP to average 5 out 8 HD per level 2-13, 8 at 1st level.

Edited by Balthier

Balthier you may use Pathfinder, Forgotten Realms, or Eberron Gods, or if you prefer a god of your own choosing outside that I can work in.

I'll answer everyone's posts and questions soonish, I just woke up and am super groggy though so it might take a little bit I'm not sure.

@DozleZabie2 I just realized the mistake I made in my post, Darius was telling the truth when he said that he preferred the Golem to many other potential companions at least combat wise, he is being manipulative but to be honest he would be stupid not appreciate the Golem, specially since I eventually intend for him to take the craft and feat to create Golems.

@GM Angel To make your life easy, all I want to know about the three maids if they have any magic on them so I can gauge if the effect is magical or not. My Nobility check should hopefully give me a little info on her but really I was just looking to find out what she likes/dislikes so I can have some idea what to talk to her about.

Trying to decide what to do about the Lady Gold info rolls, you both got 30+ which is enough to know everything but I'm not sure if I should post just once on the gameplay thread or send it in individual messages to you both, Secrets will be revealed, do you care if everyone has that meta game knowledge?

13 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Trying to decide what to do about the Lady Gold info rolls, you both got 30+ which is enough to know everything but I'm not sure if I should post just once on the gameplay thread or send it in individual messages to you both, Secrets will be revealed, do you care if everyone has that meta game knowledge?

Ill take secretly if only because it fits my character.

• Like 1