Silup Peeps!

Ok so, I'm giving this welcome thing a try. So far I've been here all night and have already met really great and interesting people. First off, besides Whiskey Tango, I also go by Jason. I've been roleplaying for a long time and would like to think I've figured it out to my best abilities. 

I love scifi, slice of life, fantasy the whole deal.  I'll be posting a preference sheet shortly in a bit. I'm very open minded and am great at compromising for some good story/smut ratio. I'm here to have fun writing, building tantalizing ideas and some great OOC. I'm great at shooting the shit and can be a good listener if anyone needs an ear. 

My favorite genres of music are rock, 90's hip  hop, 80's pop, Frank Sinatra, Hate Breed's my fav band and sometimes even N'Sync... Yes...

Right now I'm listening to "Steal my Sunshine", By "Len" btw. YouTube it. XD

I love Breaking Bad and BCS, Seinfeld, Star Trek, The Orville and MASH.

Animes: Anything Pokemon, Alucard, Full Metal Alchemy, Dragon Ball. 

I love a good chicken sandwich and you better keep strawberry swirl ice cream away from me! Vodka and seltzers all night. Yo!

Movies: Too many to get into right now lol

With that out of the way...

HI. 

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, it's good to see you here with us! I'm sure you'll fit in well with our friendly (if a little crazy at times) community! Feel free to check out the Welcome Pack that @Temaelrin put together for new Dreamers. If you need any help, or just have a question, please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff!

Hey there WhiskeyTango, welcome aboard! 😄 It's nice to see an Introduction thread from you as well as see you getting to hang of things around here! I had a read of your Introduction post and some of the media you listed, and I can say that I am familiar with a few of those names. :3

Breaking Bad is a show I watched a years ago that I really enjoyed. Perhaps the best TV series I have watched! And Dragon Ball is something I am just getting into as of recent. P: I have a lot to learn about the series and I'm starting off with watching the original Dragon Ball 1986 series. It's cool to see that you're into those series as well! ^^

If you need a hand with anything or have any questions, you're more than welcome to approach a staff member or ask the community! Staff have
purple names, and a full list of us can be found here. That way you'll know it's us. 😄

Happy Dreaming~!

Archived