Requests for canons or settings.

Looking to roleplay Ra's/Talia, loosely based on one of my favorite fics of all time, "The Youth and Misfortune of Talia al Ghul." More vibes-based than actually following that story 1:1, though!

Can situate the RP in an AU (optional), or in some of the comic/animated universes. DCAU/BTAS, Dennis O'neil's run, New 52, etc. Might be open to Injustice if we can keep a good grasp on the background lore, since it's pretty extreme/different from usual canon!

Can also send pictures of Ra's and Talia from the O'neil run where it is VERY incest-y, if you want it for inspiration. XD

Kinks can be discussed upon connection, and I'll give out my F-List for the character (it may need to be updated though, it's older!).

Conversely, I might be willing to play a gal for someone playing Ra's, though I'm not confident in many canons so I'd have t o pitch an OC.

• Love 1

So. Is anyone willing to play a Stella for my Cherub? Dosnt have to contain sexual stuff. But I'm hoping lol. 

It would start with Dia(my character. Diamond or Dia for short) having freshly fallen to hell. She can fall into Stella's arms in any number of ways. More can be discussed in private chat. Just hoping for someone willing to play Stella. Dose not have to be the cannon universe. She can be nicer. Or the same. Or. Worse. All depends lol. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Okay, as the first person to join this club, I really should try again to get something going again.  What sort of things exactly would you be considering for Fallout?

Might consider Magic too if it is more about the setting than characters (I have not kept up nearly enough to know most named characters there).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Okay, as the first person to join this club, I really should try again to get something going again.  What sort of things exactly would you be considering for Fallout?

Might consider Magic too if it is more about the setting than characters (I have not kept up nearly enough to know most named characters there).

I highly assume you are referering to me here. If not, let me know :3

Regarding Fallout - depends on whether or not you prefer 3 or 4. I don't have anything particular in mind for either, but it is just a setting I really like.

For Magic the Gathering: I have had an idea about playing as one or more Commanders, with my partner being the Planeswalkers who uses them and other monsters and spells to duel other Planeswalkers. Basically, as a way to make the fun game of Commander came to life in a way. Knowing stuff about the universe is not really massively important to me and the commander(s) can easily be known by reading their cards to see what they do and so on.

• Love 1

Technically I preferred 1-2 and New Vegas most.  Completely willing to do 3 though.  Never played 4.

The Magic idea could be interesting.  Do have quite the collection too, mostly from the earlier sets, with a little more I think from the 2013-2015ish period.  Can look up other stuff too.

• Like 1

Funny - I started a new game in Fallout 2 earlier this week, actually. Most of what keeps me away from 1, is that dang time limit thing. New Vegas is a good game, but the setting it is in don't really interest me very much - at least not enough to plan anything RP related for. In 4, the Assaultron was introduced, which I have sadly had very little chance of playing as.

Oh, me too. I started playing around 93 or 94. I have had lots of breaks between playing, varying from short time to multiple years. I am glad you enjoy the concept. IT is something I made up quite recently, so it is far from outlined in a complete manner.

• Love 1

I have no clue if I make good decks in real life or have any idea how good a player I am - I simply build stuff I find fun and do the best I can with those. Besides, it is not like we have to go to into minute details and keep strictly to gameplay on a 1 to 1 scale either. Besides, the duels are more meant for sports or for profit and I don't mean them to have actual casualties (think sort of like Yu-Gi-Oh).

We could take turns on playing the opposite side perhaps?

• Love 1

Sticking to the examples you gave me, maybe start with Aminatou as commander.  Possibly stick with her, maybe other(s) later.  Figure out how we play that side as we go.

They could be for empire building too, even without the casualties.  I recall that being the idea behind them at least in the old rule books. 

Anyone willing to play Ahsoka Tano? 

Not exactly a cannon story but she's a cannon character. Hope that's allowed. 

Dia has a whole backstory for starwars. It can be edited to fit the story we create of course^^ if anyone's interested and wants to talk further I'm always open to private messages. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I am still looking for partners for many fandoms.  I usually play the male character.  I have some plots thought out for many of these and we can work out a plot if you would like.  Can also do smut if you prefer that.  Let me know if you are interested.

Sekirei

Minato x Musubi, Matsu, Tsukiumi, and\or Kazehana.

Could either be an AU of the series where Minato needs to awaken his Sekirei a different way or be him bonding with them after the events of the series.

Ben 10

(Note: Have not seen the reboot. This is for the original timeline.)

Ben x Looma

Could be an AU where Ben keeps his engagement with Looma, and just trying to survive on her planet in general.

Ben x Attea

Ben could be captured by Attea who wants him to become Bullfrog again until she starts to like him more.

Ben x Charmcaster

Falls for Charmcaster's spell?

Ben x Jennifer

Could be an AU where after going public Jennifer shows Ben the life.

Ben x Ester

Ben x Elena

Ben x Mazuma

Generator Rex

Rex x Rebecca Holiday

An AU where Rex is able to get the doctor to return his feelings.

Rex x Circe

The two could bond after she finally leaves the villains' side.

Rex x Breach
Could happen either when Breach captures Rex or when Rex is helping her to escape.

Kingdom Hearts

Sora (MC) x Kairi (YC)
-Maybe during Kingdom Hearts 2 after they met again.

Ventus (MC) x Aqua (YC):
-Could take place before or during the events of Birth by Sleep or after it. Maybe an AU of it where the the Keyblade Master in-training grows closer to the new Keyblade Master.

Roxas (MC) x Larxene (YC)
-Could be during the events of 358/2 Days. The lost Roxas ends up with Larxene, even if she would never admit it.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Joey \ Jonouchi (MC) x Mai (YC)
-Could take place during Duelist Kingdom, Battle City, the Dartz arc, or after the end of the series. Could be them growing closer after an emotional moment (such as Joey needing to save his sister or Mai recovering from being influenced by Dartz) or just looking to blow off steam.

Syrus \ Sho (MC) x Dark\Black Magician Girl (YC)
-Could either be the two meeting during an event like Duel Monster Spirit day, or Dark Magician Girl being stuck in the real world, or an even where Syrus ends up in the Duel Monster Spirit World.  She can be treated as the future Mana.

Bastion \ Daichi (MC) x Tania (YC)
-Could either take place in her intro episode or during or after the events of season 3.

Leo \ Lua (MC) x Akiza \ Aki (YC)
-Would take place after the series like Leo trying to become a better duelist.

Jaden \ Judai and Burstinatrix \ Burst Lady

Could take place during season 2 when Jaden first meets his cards in spirit form or in season 3.

Judai \ Jaden x Azuka \ Alexis

-One of the more obvious shippings. Could take place during the first season or the second season when Alexis was being controlled by the Society of Light or after she was freed from their control.

Syrus \ Sho and  Azuka \ Alexis, Junko \ Jasmine, and Momoe \ Mindy
-Likely just smut based on that one episode lol.

Yuma (MC) x Anna (YC)
-Could take place after the series with the two being partners in a tag team tournament.

Chaotic

Tom x Intress (or Aivenna, Deenha, Katarin, Quadore, or Unda)
Kaz x Takinom (or Nivenna, Lyssta, Swassa, Skithia, or Tasqa)
Basically either Tom or Kaz would get to know a member of their favorite tribe alot closer then they planned. Some ideas include Tom ending with Intress when trying to keep a poisened Maxxor hidden or Kaz getting caught up in a mission between Chaor and Van Bloot or the Overworld. Feel free to suggest other ideas too.

Monster Rancher\Farm

Genki x Pixie aka Granity\Venus
-Genki returns to the Monster Rancher world after being gone for awhile and finds that his former ally or enemy remembers him. Could be dealing with another threat to the world or a tournament arc (like season 3) or just them living in the world.

Genki x Poison or Lilim
-Same as above just with a former enemy.

Zak Storm: Super Pirate

Zak x CeCe
Anytime during the series. Feel free to suggest.

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

Adrien x Ladybug
Maybe during the events of "Oblivio"?

Thundercats

(both the classic series and the 2011 reboot that never got finished can work)
Lion-O x Cheetara
-Maybe an AU where Lion-0's heart wasn't completely crushed?

Wilykat x Cheetara or Pumyra
-Would take place after series original series where an older WilyKat gets closer to Cheetara.

Wilykat x Pumyra
-In the 2011 series could take place where WilyKat runs into the former traitor (who could have fallen out of favor with Mummra). Or for the classic series could use the same idea above.

ReBoot

Bob x Hexadecimal
-Could happen when Bob is trying to stop her mayhem.

Bob x Mouse
-Could take place back when Mouse was taking jobs from Megabyte (in season 1). Bob tries to stop Mouse but is captured by her.

Little Enzo x AndrAIa
-As the younger Enzo processes into a teen he still has the first Enzo's memory of being AndrAIa's closest friend, and she also longs for Enzo's more tender side. But they have to keep this a secret from Matrix.

Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

Adrien x Ladybug
-Maybe during the events of "Oblivio"?

Outlaw Star

Jim + Aisha
The two could have a reunion after the series.

Tenchi

Tenchi x Ryoko or Ayeka

Photon Earth x Keyne

Kenshi x Mexiah or Aura or Flora

Seina x Amane or Kiriko or Ryoko Balta or Jovia

Seina x Karen, Hakuren, Gyokuren, and Suiren

Digimon

Daisuke (MC) x Angewomon (YC)

-Digimon Adventure 02 Daisuke\Davis getting with Angewomon after a rejection of Hikari. Maybe Tailmon was in heat before she evolves?

Daisuke (MC) x Ladydevimon

-Ladydevimon takes advantage of Daisuke\Davis getting lonely?

Taichi or Koushiro (MC) x Lilymon (YC)

-Lilymon's temptation attack affects one of the guys?

Takuya (MC) x Orphanimon (YC)

-Takuya could manage to save Ophanimon and they get intimate after the battle.

Takuya (MC) x Fairymon (YC)

-Izumi\Zoe could Spirit Evolve to charm Takuya. Or maybe Fairymon's personalty takes over to help Izumi charm Takuya.

Kouichi (MC) x Ranamon (YC)

-Duskmon could have had a relationship with Ranamon in the past and now Kouichi returns after the end of series with little memory of what he did as Duskmon.

Taiki (MC) x Lilithmon or Mervamon (YC) or Lillymon (YC)

-Taiki (or another character) could get seduced by Lilithmon or he could get abit to close to one of the fellow Xros Heart team's Digimon.

Keisuke (MC) x Hudiemon (YC)

-After the end of Hacker's Memories Erika could pull Keisuke back to the Digital World but he doesn't clearly remember her.

Haru (MC) x Warudamon or Beautymon (YC)

-Haru getting captured by either of them.

(If you want to rp a canon Digimon to my OC Tamer see my other thread.)

Heyoo!!))

I'm a swich that can be power botton but could someone either be one of those characters?(I'm wanting to do a romance roleplay with boy x boy and possibly genderbend if that's alright)

Bakugou or deku(midoriya) from mha

Or either

Ciel or Alois from black butler

as for the lore ideas, we can discuss things more deeply in a message/dm but I can resume the basics, it's about a feminine character that becomes a incubus, ((either both become incubus or only 1 of them)) and tries to hide this away from the others while they are trying to control thenselves and their own desire to be feeded.

I'm fine with sexual tension, romance, first time, love confession.

I also really like shy characters that can be bold, shy dom/top.

Sooo i dont normally play existing characters so forgive me for not being 100% familiar with how this goes. But i have been on an octopath traveler binge since the 2nd game came out, and as such I thought it could be a blast to do something based on any of the 8 protagonists from the second game... specifics wise?... i... have no clue as im only past a few of the second chapters.. but hikari and particio are the two characters im interested in having someone play.

As for who ill play?... i can potentially play any of the 4 female protagonists. In order of interest it goes ochette, castii, agnia, thronee (apologies for any butchered names). Or if theres an appropriate NPC you want me to play i can try! Not... suuuper far into the game so please be easy on spoilers ^-^"

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking to do the Magic idea getting set up.  But I thought I would throw out another idea to everyone, but a rather obscure one that may not go anywhere.

We are going into now nearly forgotten classics of gaming, a story based on ‘the Avatar’, the main character of the ‘Ultima’ series.  A character who could be male or female.  I have an idea for it, probably a female Avatar.  But the question of whether or not I will play him/her and which gender the character is depends on who I end up playing with.

I hoping for someone else who knows the series but will explain a little bit for those who don’t know it.

The basic concept of the story I have in mind is set at the start of the 4th game, when the character begins the quest to become the ‘Avatar of Virtue’, a sort a moral example to the people of the setting, the kingdom of Britannia.

This is all well and good, but perhaps the character him/herself needs a lot of moral redemption.  Let’s look back to the first trilogy.  These were some of the oldest computer RPGs, made in the early 80s, as such very light on story in the games themselves (much more in manual, than in game).  While it was (mostly) not required, the games had some infamy for players taking the hero(es) on a stealing/murder spree.  Just because it was an easier way to get strong faster, and probably just because they could in some cases, with no consequences (as long you could run from/kill town or castle guards).

We are dealing with a character with many sins to deal with.  A ‘hero’ who slew the ‘Triad of Evil’.  Mondain, Minax and Exodus.  But had a great deal of blood on their own hands that needs to be redeemed.  A female Avatar especially might have a great deal of sexual penance mixed in with the goal of being a perfect follower of the 8 virtues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...