Somahru the Slime

FieryDreams

I've been working on this for awhile, but I'm new at making such detailed characters. If you have any suggestions let me know.

spacer.png(Character Identity Information)

Name: Somahru [Som-ah-roo]
Species: Slime
Origin/Nationality: Deep in a cave somewhere on Earth

Physical Appearance

Height: currently 5 feet tall
Weight: currently 362 lbs
Eye Color: N/A
Hair Color: N/A
Slime Color: Powder Blue
Number of Tentacles: Infinite
Physical Description: Somahru is a big ball of blue slime.

Personality, Traits and Abilities

General Overview: A very kind and adventurous soul. Loves melodrama movies where the good guy always wins.
Strengths, Skills and Abilities: Harden, Liquefy, Sage, Absorb
Weaknesses: A list that is growing smaller. Ice, Fire, Betrayal
Ambitions (Hopes/Dreams): To become the world's most famous explorer. Even as a slime, Somahru dreams to become a Legend.
Hobbies and Interests: Spelunking, Forestry, Domesticating/befriending wild animals/monsters, discovery/adventure, learning new kinds of magic, classic 80's movies.
Sexual Orientation: Prefers women
Turn ons: furries, aliens, orgies, cum-inflation
Turn offs: killing women, children,
(Work in progress)
Extra Information

Bio/Backstory: likeness inspired by 'That Time I got Reincarnated into a Slime'
Somahru came to this world as a simple droplet of slime one day in a dark cave. He was no ordinary slime though. He had consciousness, a sense of one's self. He was a smart slime. As days, months, to years went by inside this cave, he began to grow; absorbing different plants, small creatures, and even other unintelligent slimes. Eventually he found himself in the open world. It wasn't easy getting around, but gained allies across the world.
After visiting a human movie theater one evening, he compared himself to the character on screen, a legendary adventurer named Indiana Jones. Somahru later set out and traveled across the world to be like him solving mysteries, finding damsels in distress, and going on plenty of adventures himself.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, but I have been absent for some time. I hope to be on more, but we will see. Still want to start something up?

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• HaileyRoleplays
      By HaileyRoleplays
      Hi! I stole this from one of the public club roleplay forums, but i really wanted to play this and wanted others to join me with it too! Heres the description 
      all started with Glob, a lonely tentacle monster just trying to find love. After tentacle raping his way across the galaxy, he finally met Leigh, a human with an insatiable appetite for sex. He took her back to his homeworld and showed her off to his friends. Soon, all the tentacle monsters wanted their own human pet, and Glob and Leigh decided to play tour guides, helping the tentacle monsters find willing, loving human pets. That has expanded to a booming tourism trade between the two planets as diplomatic channels are opened and possibilities are explored.
      Now that there is a hub on earth, humans can go and meet a tentacle monster to be a sexual pet to, and my character is one of them! If you would play a tentacle monster then we can have a good time! Text me for more details!
    • Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      Looking for a woman to play as lady who just moved into a new apartment. She hears noises during the night, like something wet and slimy moving in her ceiling, but tries to just think is nothing. Until one night she comes home late and turns on her lights to find a small tentacled creature in her bathroom. And thus beings her story of living with a Tentacle monster. 

If that interests you and want to talk about starting a rp, please let me know.
    • Mysthero
      By Mysthero
      Alright... I don't normally do this type of RP but... as a writer you have to sometimes step out of your comfort zone to grow. At times I can be a little too vanilla and while I do enjoy those encounters the most, maybe it's time I dip my toes into something a little darker! I hope you find yourself interested and wanting to play too!
      You made a terrible error in judgment! Did you commit a crime? Did you take a lover in secret to defy an arranged marriage? Did you fail your duties and obligations to the crown? Or are you innocent of the crimes you have been accused of? Perhaps it doesn't matter, neither does your guilt or innocence because you have already been sentenced! You are to be casted down into the Oubliette! A dark pit from whence no one has ever returned. The stories surrounding this dark place are often used to frighten children into obedience and scare young maidens into chastity.
      While the king may rule above, beneath his kingdom is a realm of violence and brutality. Rumors of monsters hungry for human flesh will devour anyone who is dropped into the pit! Those more familiar with this dark place know the real horror of the place... but there is hope, on the far side of the labyrinthian tunnels and darkness there is believed to be a safe haven where others who survived the horrors have built a peaceful society away from the king's corruption and foul desires of the beasts!
      So my dear, your path is set, but your future unknown... can you survive... the Oubliette?
      --------
      So yes this will be about your character traversing a dungeon while being hunted and assaulted by monsters of all kinds! We can discuss what sort of monsters you want and how big they will be!
      You will also have a companion, Terra, a slime creature with healing properties that can keep your body going even after numerous assaults! We can hammer out the details together but if this sounds like something you're interested in, would love to work with you!
    • kalei
      By kalei
      swich female looking for a futa or shota to erp with.
      in real life gender dosent matter.
      but I have two ideas to erp with:
      the first one is about a human that is very devote to god but what happens with another woman transform into a sexy milf succubus?
      Will the other be able to resist the temptation to sin with the other?
      other idea:
      a human girl becomes a tentacle monster by the woods,now known as the tentacle forest,little did she knew that she would turn into a real monster girl.
      you can use the tentacles and peeps if you want to.
      ok with:
      breeding
      inpregnation
      egg laying
      quick birth
      mating press
      rought sex
      womb penetration 
      creampie
      transformation 
      boob/ass growing
      seeing the transformation process
      milf
      tight clothes
      sex with clothes
      torn clothes
      =======
      not ok with:
      oversized cock
      slave
      feet play
      vore 
      gore 
      any toilet related stuff
      food play
      master

• Black Maester
      By Black Maester
      Name: Abyss
      Species: Tentacle Alien/ Insectoid
      Origin/Nationality: Alien Homeworld
      Physical Appearance
      Height: 6’10
      Weight: 358 lbs 
      Eye Color: Red 
      Hair Color: Tendrils shift color 
      Number of Tentacles: Twelve
      Physical Description: Draped in an aura of shadowy, black vapor, the abyss resembles an upright cockroach with a humanoid face and six red eyes, a set of mandibles protruding from its mouth. The tentacles sprout from the groin and midsection. 
      Personality, Traits and Abilities
      General Overview: Abyss is capable of taking on human form and editing his genetic makeup to a limited degree.
      Strengths, Skills and Abilities: He can open his carapace and reveal his slimy insides and a greater mass of tentacles (for extensive, rough scenes); alter the shape of his tentacles, and utilize heightened senses/ physical skills to track down prey. 
      Weaknesses: Cannot swim, but can float. Fire and explosives, (Once carapace is open, however, insides are as vulnerable as a standard human) 
      Ambitions (Hopes/Dreams): He maintains harem of women on his home world to treat as personal slaves, but often enjoys hunting for “fresh recruits.” 
      Hobbies and Interests: Purely invested in the advancement of his goal; He loves the feel of fucking female humans and wants to explore it..
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Turn ons: Rough, dirty sex. Domination, humiliation, etc. I’m open to a lot of things tbh, too many to include in one scene so feel free to experiement. n_n
      Turn offs: I don’t enjoy  death/vore/extreme violence/ or underage. Everything else is fair play.
      Extra Information
      Bio: Nothing much is known about Abyss other than his absolute desire to seek out and mercilessly fuck human and alien females alike. He’s an outlier, older than many among then due to his ability to molt his insectoid carapace. They only know that he drags them back home, to his lair, and keeps them there for his personal use..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.