Hi, I'm Paige! Let me introduce myself :3

Hi EcchiDreams! I'm super excited to be here, this is such a warm welcome from what seems like an amazing community! I'm coming back to erotic roleplay after quite a few years of suppressing it and feeling like I shouldn't, it feels so free to embrace my sexuality and feel good about enjoying this! I'm 19, almost 20 in just a few days and I'm a small sub who's been really happy to meet all of you!!

If anyone wants to RP, or even just chat and talk let me know! I enjoy cooking, video games, and am currently studying video production in college! Also feel free to send me pictures of cute animals I will melt ❤️

Hey, mind another welcome greeting from me? Welcome!

I see you already complete your preference sheet already, good! But please don't forget to update it in case you got change of taste to prevent misunderstanding.

If you're on PC, at the bottom of the page, there's section called "Roleplay Suite" where the RP activity going on; Private RP post, RP club, RP preference, and guides.

For more excitement, you can hover your mouse on explore button at the top of the page, and click "community". Everything start from there as it include more than just RP bulletin post: Forum games, Forum chit chat, etc. Or at the home page, scroll down and click "Forum Index". That's other alternative way to visit community page.

Once again, if you got question about site, ask admin on the chat. Usually at least one of them is online every single hours. Just shoot them a message and they will guide you. Remember: only admin got purple name.

Well, i guess that's pretty much it. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

enhanced-31607-1403537830-1.jpg
BTW, i'm cat person through and through~

PS: Some admin would greet you personally

• Community Administrator

Hello Paige, and welcome to EcchiDreams. If you want to see our comprehensive welcome guide, here it is:

I hope to see you around on the site, and I look forwards to seeing you become apart of our awesome community, filled with awesome people. 🙂 

I wish you good health, take care and stay safe. Oh and happy birthday for you in a few days. 😄 

Archived