Offices for Headmaster and Vice Headmaster.

Even though they have met up for a specific reason, it seems the two of them have a need to catch up at least, which is understandable."Ohhh, music? Like what kind? I have only heard so much...that I can remember, anyway", she comments with a slight tinge of sadness in her voice due to the past being a black void in her mind mostly. Still, she tries to sound cheery at least. Her eyes are still and mostly lifeless like usually, but though seems a tiny bit more alive this time or at least more lively in their movements - it is hard to tell what seems different, but she does elicit some bodily response at the very least. She fiddles with her Chinese dress a bit, mostly to deal with her awkwardness."Ohhh? I have been trying to do some of that...what's called...ah yes...gaming. I somehow won a machine you can take with it and play on...it is still a bit weird, but fun..how about you, Hiro?".

10 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Even though they have met up for a specific reason, it seems the two of them have a need to catch up at least, which is understandable."Ohhh, music? Like what kind? I have only heard so much...that I can remember, anyway", she comments with a slight tinge of sadness in her voice due to the past being a black void in her mind mostly. Still, she tries to sound cheery at least. Her eyes are still and mostly lifeless like usually, but though seems a tiny bit more alive this time or at least more lively in their movements - it is hard to tell what seems different, but she does elicit some bodily response at the very least. She fiddles with her Chinese dress a bit, mostly to deal with her awkwardness."Ohhh? I have been trying to do some of that...what's called...ah yes...gaming. I somehow won a machine you can take with it and play on...it is still a bit weird, but fun..how about you, Hiro?".

Catching up seems to be more important to Hiro then the actual reason they met there. Seeing her take on the topic of music, he softly smiles at her and responds while raising a finger to his lower lip, thinking for a moment. "Well actually, I like all kinds of music. New genres, old genres, anything, basically. Some of them can be really relaxing, though." Hiro still doesn't mind that her eyes are lifeless. To him, despite that, she seems very much alive to him, as long as she's talking and walking- or, well, in this case hopping. Noticing her awkwardness which makes him smile slightly more, he listens eagerly at what she has to say and raises a brow once she finished. "Gaming, huh? We can do that too, in the future... But me, I just looked around the place, mostly. I met a few more monsters, b-but they weren't as bad as I thought. S-still, I very much would prefer to talk to you instead of them..." He says, making himself blush a little bit more once again. "D-did you meet any new people too, Yoko..?" He asks, wondering if Yoko was able to make new and more friends. 

Uncertain and unknowing of much about human culture, body language and many other such topics, Yoko studies however Hiro reacts, stands, talks and so on - hoping to gain more and more understanding and knowledge about these things."I would love to hear more, but I don't have the means to do so. If you have something we can listen to, I would love to do that...you know..uhmm..together...perhaps?", she says, feeling that faint and strange sensation inside of her once again. Usually there is not much going on within her, due to being undead, so this is very weird for her. She seems to perk up more as they speak thankfully and her smile seems warmer somehow too."Ohhh, always good to have more stuff to enjoy! Glad  to hear you have some others whom you can speak to and such...though..may I ask why you prefer my company? I mean...I am flattered and happy to hear it...I just...you know...don't understand it", she says quite shyly, unused to attention, compliment and all such things. She softly shakes her head at the last question.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Uncertain and unknowing of much about human culture, body language and many other such topics, Yoko studies however Hiro reacts, stands, talks and so on - hoping to gain more and more understanding and knowledge about these things."I would love to hear more, but I don't have the means to do so. If you have something we can listen to, I would love to do that...you know..uhmm..together...perhaps?", she says, feeling that faint and strange sensation inside of her once again. Usually there is not much going on within her, due to being undead, so this is very weird for her. She seems to perk up more as they speak thankfully and her smile seems warmer somehow too."Ohhh, always good to have more stuff to enjoy! Glad  to hear you have some others whom you can speak to and such...though..may I ask why you prefer my company? I mean...I am flattered and happy to hear it...I just...you know...don't understand it", she says quite shyly, unused to attention, compliment and all such things. She softly shakes her head at the last question.

Hiro agreed, deciding that listening to music with Yoko would be something nice and new for a change. "Yeah, I would love to listen to music with you, some time..! We can do that tonight, too, if you... uhm, if you want...?" He said, giving more of a questioning tone to his sentence, then again he seemed to get very shy himself at the end of his question, blushing more and trying his hardest to maintain eye contact with her. His reactions to her were easily study-able. His reaction tended to always go back to the same thing though: blushing and acting slightly nervous. He looked off to the side again slightly nervous once she asked that second sentence, continuing to smile though. "You see, t-that is because... b-because you are my first friend, and I think I can relate to you a lot.." He said so, but it didn't seem like the whole reason, to be honest. He crossed his hands and fiddled with his own fingers as he spoke, only not blushing anymore once the topic of them spending time together isn't in light. From what Yoko can gather in his reactions, she can learn that Hiro really likes to spend time with her, and in no way posing any sort of threat to her with his innocent and cute reactions of his own.

Edited by Godot

She nods agreeingly."Yes, sounds like an enjoyable experience we could both share indeed. I even hear there are stuff like....what's the word...hhhmmmm..........ohhhh,..con-certs?", she goes on, trying to remember all of these new, weird and alien concepts, terms and such. Oddly enough, seeing him being nervous and shy makes her feel much less so and thus able to be more well spoken, calm and not fidgeting around neary as much as she otherwise would be around others. Luckily, it does seems to help that she already knows him and have spent time with Hiro previously. Still, there is a certain sensation within her when she is around him she cannot explain and it is not very strong, but still lingering there."Ahhhh, y..yes..that makes sense. EVen though...I don't remember...much? And I am a monster...and undead...and such..you know. Uhhhmmm, I guess I am just still unsure about a lot...but I am glad my presence means something and that you feel yourself around me...and be open..and stuff, haha...hopefully we can become great friends too!", she says happily.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She nods agreeingly."Yes, sounds like an enjoyable experience we could both share indeed. I even hear there are stuff like....what's the word...hhhmmmm..........ohhhh,..con-certs?", she goes on, trying to remember all of these new, weird and alien concepts, terms and such. Oddly enough, seeing him being nervous and shy makes her feel much less so and thus able to be more well spoken, calm and not fidgeting around neary as much as she otherwise would be around others. Luckily, it does seems to help that she already knows him and have spent time with Hiro previously. Still, there is a certain sensation within her when she is around him she cannot explain and it is not very strong, but still lingering there."Ahhhh, y..yes..that makes sense. EVen though...I don't remember...much? And I am a monster...and undead...and such..you know. Uhhhmmm, I guess I am just still unsure about a lot...but I am glad my presence means something and that you feel yourself around me...and be open..and stuff, haha...hopefully we can become great friends too!", she says happily.

He listens to her eagerly once again, widening his eyes with each second that goes by and continuing to smile, only to help her finish her sentence. "Concerts..? Yeah, we could visit one of those two, sometime in the future! Right now, there aren't any concerts in Sunveil though.." Hiro seems much more calmer around Yoko now, widening his smile each time he makes proper eye contact with her. Yoko doesn't know this, but Hiro also has this weird feeling inside him that doesn't know what it means yet. Perhaps this certain feeling is what makes him constantly blush and act so nervous. Once she finished her sentence, he locked his gaze onto hers and reached out to gently grab onto one of her hands, giving her more unknown physical contact. He simply holds onto her hand, lifting it up slightly. "I hope so t-too..! I already have lots of ideas on what we can do in the future, haha..!" He says, seeming to have a good time. But, before she could respond, he immediately adds something important to his sentence. "Yoko... You may be a monster, a-and you may be undead, but you're still going to be my friend no matter what.. I hope you feel the same way about me too..!" He closes his eyes and gives her one giant smile at the end, showing his face of gratitude before he lets go of her hand, gently so nothing happens to it. It's as if he forgot why they met there? Nah, thats not possible. He didn't forget, just he really had to catch up with her.

• Like 1

"Oh wow! That would be great...I hear they are really fun...but...I would be lost on my own and it would help to know someone who knows human society and all that", she says enthustiacally and even begins to fidget a bit more, unable to figure out why that idea kind of excites her more than she thought it would be doing. Her undead gaze is grabbed by his own and she stares back, though she does look away from time to time. This she was pretty fine with overall and felt mostly okay to do, but having her hand grabbed takes her by surprise and her first instinct is to immediately pull back, but something in her makes her not do so, which surprises her even more. She is also not sure if this is normal human behaviour, but feels it might be too awkward to ask. It does feel kind of nice and in an odd sort of way as well, so she can muster not asking about it."Ohhh, of course...being human doesn't really change who you are...and it does have advantages to be undead...you won't find me stealing your food, ha!", she says and gives a small and short, but cute giggle from her.

• Love 1

"Don't worry. I would be there to help you not get lost! And, indeed they're quite fun.. I have only been to one concert in my life, because usually it's not held in a small place, but concerts here are more frequent, I heard..! So.. Yeah, I think we would have a blast, if a band holds a concert here...!" He finishes his rambling off with that, smiling at her non-stop and happy to be able to talk to her about pretty much anything at this point. Well, almost anything. They're not quite super close friends yet, and it sure will take a lot of interaction and time to get on that level. He didn't feel the need to let her go once he grabbed her, because she didn't pull her hand away instinctively. Hiro's aura still remains of peace, friendliness, a little bit of nervousness, and a little bit of that unknown feeling that Yoko is also feeling. Once she jokes about having advantages as an undead being, he, too, lets out a lovely chuckle, even forcing him to close his eyes over it. He remains smiling as he looks up at her again. "Hah..!" He keeps smiling, shifting in tones though. "...At the same time, I really wish you could taste food and stuff.. It would be so much better that way.. But I won't let that stop me, there's plenty more things to do even if eating is not one of them." His smile shining once more, having a determined look on his face, not letting Yoko's lack of appetite mess with his feelings at all. He widens his eyes though, as he suddenly realizes something and looks over to the Headmaster's office. "Oh! I actually f-forgot, we are supposed to ask the headmaster for forming our club.." He blushes, somewhat deeply now, looking nervous as he continues. "I'm so sorry, I got carried away w-with our lovely conversation...!" He says, apologetic, looking into her eyes again. Each time Hiro looks into Yoko's eyes for more than 5 seconds, she may or may not be able to feel this unknown sensation again.

Yoko simply lets Hiro ramble on as he wishes, taking in what she manages to catch onto and remember. She is fidgeting around a bit, but nothing too distracting though."Ohhhh, maybe..a..a small one..if possible? No.not sure..how many...I can handle around me at once..at least...right now". By now she is much more concentrated on the conversation and the presence of the young boy, that she doesn't really notice the physical contact still being in effect. She smiles gently still and nods."Yes, I think there are many more options still...don't worry about it, Hiro", she says reassuringly. She finally withdraws her hand again, though without it becoming awkward thankfully."Don't think too much about it...I mean, I was having a nice time conversing...something I don't get to do often...besides, I am sure she is actively waiting for us...", she goes on, reassuring him once again.

• Love 1

Hiro smiles at her, that strange feeling inside him still lingering around and shows no signs of going away. He nods at her idly as she tells him that she was having fun conversing, deciding to respond. "Yeah, I am having a nice time too..! It's not like we are making her wait or anything, she doesn't even know we are coming yet..." He brings up a good point, letting out a quiet chuckle while closing his eyes. He was a bit closer to Yoko than earlier, but he didn't seem to notice that. Hell, he has been much closer to her in general, not just physically, but again, he didn't seem to notice himself. Hiro seems to bring up a peculiar offer. "Uhm.." He looks away for a moment, then back at her. "You know, if you want to know something about humans, or you have any questions, you can always ask me about it...!" He just smiles at her after that, awaiting her reaction.

Yoko is quite uncertain why she feels a bit of, well, some weird and unknown sensation and a large inclination to smile when being around Hiro and such, but it's certainly not a bad thing, she thinks. At least it shows her that parts of her are still capable of being swayed emotionally and physically. It is still quite strange though and she might have to look up why this is happening. She debates asking Hiro about it, but isn't sure how to really form her questions as she doesn't even understand all of these things enough to put them into proper thoughts."Ahhh, thank you Hiro. I will definitely keep it in mind...I mean, I have some questions, but they are not exactly...well formulated in my head yet. Though I guess I have one at least...does humans feel all sort of...gooey inside too? Like their tummies are all weird....but in a good way?", she asks, though hesitantly, not wanting to assume human bodies function the same way.

• Like 1

Hiro slightly widens his eyes and keeps that sweet smile of his while eagerly awaiting any question that comes out of Yoko's undead mouth. Once she finishes her question, he raises a finger and places it on his own lower lip, looking away for a moment before looking back at her and standing up straight once again. "Oh, I think I know what you're talking about. Us, humans, call that butterfly stomach...It's something we get if we're nervous or we feel good around something or...someone." He blushes, raising a hand and scratches the back of his head idly, a bit shyly looking back in her eyes. He's curious why she would ask about that, but more so he's relieved that she is able to feel those kinds of feelings, even though she's undead. That way, she doesn't seem totally undead at all. Part of him guesses that she's currently feeling it because she's nervous, but another part of him thinks otherwise, which makes him slightly blush but ultimately decides to wait for her response, for confirmation, if any.

She gives him proper time to think of a response, as it was probably really vague after all or it might even be something only related to monsters. While she is not dreading what the answer, if any, might be, she would feel more at ease if someone else could maybe help her put into words or at least relate to it. She does get an answer and while it sort of answers what she inquired about, it does raise many more questions."I..I am almost always...a little bit nervous, so I know that is, but this feels different from that...I really don't understand it yet, but it does feel nice being around you, Hiro...but I guess it's only a good thing, right?", she replies back and smile still, hoping that there might be some sort of conclusion to reach for this.

• Like 1

He smiled at her warmly as she replied, still not noticing how close they are together. He nods. "Y-Yeah, that's a good thing...! I feel the same way, actually..." He says that, blushing more and looking away once more. At this point there's no need to mention that Hiro always does something like that whenever he's slightly nervous, in a good way. He raises a finger to scratch at his cheek, shyly telling her something as he looks in her lifeless eyes. "Do you really always have to...wear the parchment? Is it really t-the only thing that keeps you in your body...?" He says, tilting his head and looking slightly concerned at her now, but keeping the smile. He adds something. "I'm just curious... I d-didn't really have time to learn more about it today, but I have collected a book from the academy's library that says more about your kind...!" He says, seeming happy about the fact that he will properly learn more about Yoko's kind in a book he collected with the help of a certain naked manticore girl.

Yoko is certainly pleased with and happy that the sensation is mutual and Hiro is enjoying her presence as well. She does notice how he seems to react bodily, but he has been like this most of the time, so for her this is simply how he acts. She does find it kind of cute though. She is a bit surprised by the sudden question about her parchment, though of course it would be the source of many questions from most people. Even she doesn't fully comprehend how it works and all."Sadly, yes. Luckily, it is pretty magical and everything, from what I know and should be safe from damage of most kinds. I am...kind of glad and flattered..that you would care to learn about...well..my condition and such...", she says with a rare visible blush to her cheeks.

• Like 1

As long as Yoko is happy around Hiro, he is happy around her, too. He shows many signs of happiness when around Yoko, and the way he acts, while indeed it looks like the usual way he acts, it's definitely different. If he were talking with someone else, his blushing and other actions wouldn't be as apparent and visible as right now. "Of course, I want to learn lots about you...if I am your friend, I want to know more about you and your condition...!" He smiles, noticing the rare blush and embracing the sight with his eyes, storing that small moment away somewhere in his mind. "I think that it's sad you have to wear the parchment to live but...does it have to be on your forehead...?" He asks, still smiling and not intending any harm with his innocent question. "Just a while ago, before I came to this school, I've seen a movie in which one of the characters who was a...monster of your kind, they had the parchment somewhere else on their body...I know it was not a real undead but someone acting, but is that false...?" Getting a bit more nervous all of a sudden, playing around with his fingers near his chest are. "U-uhm...the only reason I'm asking this is b-because...I think you would look really cute without the hat and p-parchment...!" He said in a truthful, quiet but rushed tone, forming a streak of deep blush on his face while looking through his glasses at her mysterious and undead eyes that were currently behind her parchment in question. It wasn't too big of a parchment and it didn't seem to be totally in the way. He eagerly waits for her reaction and response, hoping that isn't going to make her run away or something like that with his extremely kind words.

Edited by Godot

"While I may not have the biggest interest in human history and such, I do have interest in knowing you better at least - but I doubt there are many books about that, haha", she says with a light laughter. She was unaware of the light colourization of her cheeks, however, so it seems like only Hiro knows about that. She takes a moment to think about that as she hasn't really thought about it before as it has just always kind of been like this and she has gotten used to its placement."No, I suppose it could be put on other places of my clothes or body. I am not sure how much that movie is true or not, even from my own limited knowledge. Where was it put there?", she goes on and wonders where all of this is coming from and surely there would be more than one question in Hiro, than this. Then hearing the cause for these particular questions. Of course, she has never received any attention or compliments like this, so it takes her pretty much by surprise, causing her to get all anxious as well."Ohh...uhmmm..uuhmm..y..you th..th.thinkk...ohhh..well...uhhmmm..I.I.ahh..well.t...thank you...H..H..Hiroo..uhmm..I.I am not sure...what to....say..really..I am f lattered...you are not exactly...uhm...bad on...the eyes...either", she says very shyly while she fidgets around with her long sleeves.

• Love 1

To the first topic, all he does is nod and say something in response. "I feel the same about you too... If you want to know anything, as I said, just a-..ask...!"

Responding to the second topic at first, thinking about it a little bit. "Hmmm, I think it was placed on the stomach, but the outfit was still similar to yours...I think there were multiple, too... Another one was on the back..." He mentions.

Then comes the third topic about complimenting each other, to which in response Hiro continues to visibly blush and basically just act all cute around Yoko, in sync with her. "S-sorry if it was...sudden, or something...! Thank you for the c-compliment, as well...!" He adds, although to some extent it was a little bit awkward, but in the end it was definitely more cute than awkward. After he was done being giddy, he innocently continued to smile at her and stare deeply into her eyes, staying silent for a moment and not seem to separate his gaze from hers. He thinks, "God, I hope Miss Veronica did not overhear me or something...That wouldn't really be nice of her, and I bet she would tease me about it later...!!"

• Haha 1

She gives an acknowledging to show she understands that and will remember it, having no more to say on that topic here and now. She gives him a bit of a confused look as she is not how much that might reflect reality. Still, if she can place other places, that would suit her fine too."Not sure why you need more than one. Did they say that? Maybe we can watch it some time?", she asks, quite curiously.

Yoko looks back and even though her eyes seem mostly motionless and lifeless, they are not entirely if one looks closely, which Hiro seems to do. At least seems like there is odd flicker in there somewhere, but it can be hard to tell with her parchment being in the way."Ohhh..n..no pr..problem! So..uhmm...with that said..s..should we...you know...go to talk..to the headmaster?", she asks, very unsure how to deal with this moment. It is nothing bad or frigtening, just very new and alien to her.

Hiro nods repeatedly for a moment, continuing to smile at her as he slowly calms down. "Uhm, yes! W-we should...After all, we can talk about more things tomorrow, or e-even tonight, if you w-want...!" He says, rather shyly, since it may be his first time spending a night with someone. Not necessarily sleeping with them, but spending much time to the point where it's past midnight. Then again, Hiro doesn't want to bore Yoko with his own presence. He doesn't think he bores her, but constantly spending time with someone 24/7 isn't a healthy friendship, and is assumed "breathing down on someone's neck" which is something Hiro does not want to do, even if this expression might be alien to Yoko.

Seeming confident in himself, he looks at the headmaster's office door and reaches up to the large, fancy metal knocker situated in the middle of the door, raising it up and slamming it down gently about two times, seeing if he gets a response from inside the office. If he is allowed in, he would step in, looking back at Yoko to see if she was following him in, being more up front and ready to talk about something nice. Hiro suddenly showing up at Miss Veronica's office with a monster may seem surprising to her, unless she already somehow knows about it.

• Like 1

"Ohhh, soon...but not tonight. I have some stuff to write down...and give some though and such..", she said, genuinely not trying to brush him off, but the meeting had set some weird things in motion within her and she feels she need the peace and quiet to properly reflect on them. Perhaps it may even spawn some old memories to return. If not, that is okay too, at least for now. She gives him a soft smile before he then proceeds to knock on the door to the office of Veronica herself.

The massive wooden double doors slide open, literally by magic, granting them access to her large office. Like always, it is a huge room decorated without any focus on luxury, with only a pair of paintings and other minor knick knacks about. The rest is more subtle. Her furniture and such are still large, imposing and impressive, but are mostly made of stone, wood or metal, which exceptions such as large leather chairs, a sofa and the like. She puts down her quill and look up from her desk, a piece of paper in front of her."Took you guys long enough. Ohh, and welcome miss Yoko and mister Hiro. Please, do come inside and make yourselves comfortable. I hope I did not interrupt your little confession about to happen?", she teases Hiro and Yoko with.

The zombie girl is fully silent for now, her face hiding behind her parchment and large clothes, embarrassed.

• Woohoo 1

Upon stepping inside and looking at the headmaster, blinking a couple of times as she speaks but the streak of blush that just recently died down came back to him, deciding not to reply to her teasing. "A-ahhh...uuhm...r-right...! Hello, Miss Veronica...!" He says, seeming to have switched from calling her Miss Parnacel to Miss Veronica. Odd, but it works, right? For a moment, he looks back at Yoko, letting her hide behind his back if for some reason she wants to or she's too shy. He decides not to sit down, since the matter at hand isn't really super long. "We're the one hoping that w-we're not interrupting anything you may be doing, Miss Veronica..." He says, an innocent smile on his face as he tilts his head slightly, for a moment looking at the piece of paper, then back at her eyes, keeping a slight distance from the desk for good manner reasons. Raising a hand to idly scratch at his own cheek. "S-so...we were wondering if it's possible to set up a...c-club..." He gets straight to business, but does stop if the headmaster has something to say or add.

Edited by Godot

Veronica, pleased with the current level of embarrasement for both Hiro and Yoko, simply switches to her more serious side, although her smug grin never seems to leave her face and may as well be stuck there permanently whenever she is not talking. She leans back into her comfortable leather chair and intertwines her fingers, looking rather mischevious, but that is mostly just her demonic nature at play. She shakes her head lightly at the question about interrupting her right now. While he tries to get a look of the paper, she manages to slide it away before he can read it."No, you are fine. I was not particularly busy. A club you say? Yes, those are always a good way to socialize and learn new things. What did you have in mind young Hiro?", she asks curiously.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Veronica, pleased with the current level of embarrasement for both Hiro and Yoko, simply switches to her more serious side, although her smug grin never seems to leave her face and may as well be stuck there permanently whenever she is not talking. She leans back into her comfortable leather chair and intertwines her fingers, looking rather mischevious, but that is mostly just her demonic nature at play. She shakes her head lightly at the question about interrupting her right now. While he tries to get a look of the paper, she manages to slide it away before he can read it."No, you are fine. I was not particularly busy. A club you say? Yes, those are always a good way to socialize and learn new things. What did you have in mind young Hiro?", she asks curiously.

Fiddling a little bit with his fingers as he stands there, eyeing Veronica and taking a note of her never-ending grin once again, his eyes light up as she responds, seeming excited, is all. "We decided it would be a great idea to form a social club that is fit for students who are new, shy and would like to make friends... Would that be possible...?" He smiles innocently, looking back at Yoko again for a moment, continuing to fiddle with his fingers at his chest area, intently eyeing Veronica through his glasses that made him look not only cute, but also kind of handsome.

Veronica looks at him, a bit unsure what exactly is meant by this."A social club? Ohhh, interesting idea. Some student could certainly need more people to talk to and such. What kind of activities do you suggest for it to engage in? I think your idea is good, but it needs to be a bit more...specific, I think", she says, wanting to get a bit more information of the idea that has formed in their collective minds. While she does find him adorable, Veronica's tastes differ greatly from his personage. She does find a form which she proceeds to slide over to Hiro. It basically is a form for starting a club here.