Dining hall.

The four of them continue to discuss the prospect of showing up for the same party the next day and of course exchanging numbers  with Hiro. While the fun about teasing Hiro was over with, they internally decide to try and see what mischief they might be able to cause at the party or some other time. Soon after, they bring over their plates, glasses and utensils and leave Hiro in peace back in the dining hall.

• Love 1

large.__shalltear_bloodfallen_overlord_d

Bella von Liebhertz made her way into the familiar dinning hall, looking around to see if she could find any new or familiar faces around, as she is utterly bored after doing all of her homework for the next few weeks ahead of time. Not sure if there are any invisible students or teachers here, she scans the huge hall with her Auspex power.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Bella von Liebhertz made her way into the familiar dinning hall, looking around to see if she could find any new or familiar faces around, as she is utterly bored after doing all of her homework for the next few weeks ahead of time. Not sure if there are any invisible students or teachers here, she scans the huge hall with her Auspex power.

When entering the dining hall, she would be able to feel the air colder than usual, and it being kind of windy despite it being indoors. There was nobody there, but upon using her power she would be able to see the aura of one of her fellow classmates, Raúl, who just so happens to be a human interested in magic, and very skilled in a particular magic known as wind. This, however, can easily be interpreted by beings with similar powers that of Bella's, or anyone else who has a good grasp of what magic really is. He already knows that he is seen, since he had turned his head towards her, but it can't be exactly seen where his eyes are looking at, since it's only his aura that's shown. He was sitting on one of the tables, one leg hanging and one leg up, while one arm is being relaxed on his leg that was on the table, and the other was just simply set on the table next to him.

Edited by Godot

Bella sees someone she has not talked a lot to before, but at least recognizes from her own year here at the academy and for some reason he has seen it fit to hide himself at the moment. Curious as ever, she walks closer, her dress pretty and pristine as ever and a mysterious smile upon her face. He may or may not know her true nature, as she doesn't feel the need to openly state it to others."Raúl....is that your name? Do you remember me? In any case...can I ask what you are doing here? Not eating...and hiding yourself?", she asks curiously. With her, is her school bag with some books she had in mind to begin reading here in peace.

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Bella sees someone she has not talked a lot to before, but at least recognizes from her own year here at the academy and for some reason he has seen it fit to hide himself at the moment. Curious as ever, she walks closer, her dress pretty and pristine as ever and a mysterious smile upon her face. He may or may not know her true nature, as she doesn't feel the need to openly state it to others."Raúl....is that your name? Do you remember me? In any case...can I ask what you are doing here? Not eating...and hiding yourself?", she asks curiously. With her, is her school bag with some books she had in mind to begin reading here in peace.

Raúl hops off the table as the wind slowly calms down and reveals him, from toe to head under about three seconds. It's as if his body was torn to particles but soon enough they form back together. Truly, the wind can do amazing things. He places his hands inside his coat's pockets and looks rather serious as always, walking towards her. "Bella, was it? I suppose you saw me with your powers again." He sighs, looking like such a mood. He grabs onto one of the chairs once he's close enough to her and pulls it out but doesn't flip it around, raising a leg around it and sitting down like that while resting his arms on the back of the chair, watching her. "I was merely hiding from the people I do not wish to speak with. What about you? Came for some private book-worming time?" He said, grinning once after having looked at her bag. He didn't say that in a mocking way, it's more like it's his thing to say certain sentences with unusual words. "Do tell, if I'm bothering." He added.

"Yes. Bella von Liebhertz. Indeed I did and no one can hide from me", she simply states, still wondering what made him come here and not perhaps go to his dorm room, but for now it matters little. She keeps standing and smiling mysteriously still, an aura of mystery about her presence, her being and her thoughts. Not many seem to get close to her, but those that do seems fond of her friendship."Oh, is that so? May I inquire as to whom you are seeking refuge from? I would argue many other places are more private and offer better chances to be hidden, even without powers of magic. As for myself...I like to read in here and smell the food being prepared. For some reason, it helps me relax by its mere presence", she responds back, her words soft and yet a bit tinge of coldness to them. She frowns slightly at the implication of her being bothered."Mr. Raúl, you would be quite aware if I was bothered by you or others. So please keep that in mind. I must say: It looks like we have quite a year ahead of us with those troublemakers, Zadria and of course the trio", she says, seeming bothered by those as she takes schoolwork very seriously.

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Yes. Bella von Liebhertz. Indeed I did and no one can hide from me", she simply states, still wondering what made him come here and not perhaps go to his dorm room, but for now it matters little. She keeps standing and smiling mysteriously still, an aura of mystery about her presence, her being and her thoughts. Not many seem to get close to her, but those that do seems fond of her friendship."Oh, is that so? May I inquire as to whom you are seeking refuge from? I would argue many other places are more private and offer better chances to be hidden, even without powers of magic. As for myself...I like to read in here and smell the food being prepared. For some reason, it helps me relax by its mere presence", she responds back, her words soft and yet a bit tinge of coldness to them. She frowns slightly at the implication of her being bothered."Mr. Raúl, you would be quite aware if I was bothered by you or others. So please keep that in mind. I must say: It looks like we have quite a year ahead of us with those troublemakers, Zadria and of course the trio", she says, seeming bothered by those as she takes schoolwork very seriously.

"Hmph." He softly lets out, looking off to the side with a rather bored expression. He forms his arms in such a way that he is now supporting his head up with a hand, while he supports the same arm up with his other hand, from his elbow. Kind of like in a thinking position. He looks right back at her. "No matter. This was the closest area to me." He responds to her about hiding. "To smell the food? You never struck me as the food lover type." He said, grinning once more, even though she just said it was to help her relax. He looks off to the side again to notice some drinkable water in a transparent glass jug, using his fingers to elegantly move some of the water into a glass, then using some gentle wind magic to float the glass to himself without as much as spilling a drop, grabbing onto the glass and drinking all the water from it in one go, then placing down the glass on the table. He returns to his casual relaxing pose while sitting, eyeing the vampire girl known as Bella. "I will keep that in mind. And indeed you're right, those four are a handful." He lets out a sigh, closing his eyes and shaking his head. "I hope none of them will use their crazy powers on a lowly human such as myself." He chuckles, making a slight mockery of higher beings. He's got quite the personality behind that serious face of his, but even when laughing or grinning, he still manages to look serious, but also sweet with the way he talks. "What kind of books you got there?" He motions over to the books with his chin, eyeing her intently as she responds, trying to keep the silence away with chatter.

She doesn't really react much, but a smile tilt of her head lets him know she gets it."That is quite true. As long as it works. Good thing I am not part of the list of people you wish to avoid", she says while taking out one of her books, this one being about old European history and nobles."I have certain tastes when it comes to food, a certain palette. The aroma here is quite lovely most times and, as you know, this place is pretty deserted when it is not recess and such". She watches him do weird magic stuff for things that seems like he could have easily have done it manually. She has never told him she was a vampire, nor made an effort to elude it. It seems like they both recognize the four monsters to be quite bothersome and disruptive."I have not had experience with the powers they possess and neither have I interest or need of knowledge of such, except the directly dangerous ones. The obvious thing though being that Zadria girl using her fire", she recalls, this being the only one she cared to remember due to its destructive nature. She then opens her bag to reveal a lot of books about old human culture and history, stuff way beyond the scope of the normal curriculum."I aim to become a teacher here in the future", she tells him confidently.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She doesn't really react much, but a smile tilt of her head lets him know she gets it."That is quite true. As long as it works. Good thing I am not part of the list of people you wish to avoid", she says while taking out one of her books, this one being about old European history and nobles."I have certain tastes when it comes to food, a certain palette. The aroma here is quite lovely most times and, as you know, this place is pretty deserted when it is not recess and such". She watches him do weird magic stuff for things that seems like he could have easily have done it manually. She has never told him she was a vampire, nor made an effort to elude it. It seems like they both recognize the four monsters to be quite bothersome and disruptive."I have not had experience with the powers they possess and neither have I interest or need of knowledge of such, except the directly dangerous ones. The obvious thing though being that Zadria girl using her fire", she recalls, this being the only one she cared to remember due to its destructive nature. She then opens her bag to reveal a lot of books about old human culture and history, stuff way beyond the scope of the normal curriculum."I aim to become a teacher here in the future", she tells him confidently.

He looks over to those books again and really perceiving them, blinking once and just shrugging it off in response for now. He softly smiled at her with his half closed eyes. "You've never been on that list, Madame Bella. You're not exactly doing anything to be a nuisance." He tells her in response of her first sentence, finding it kind of cute that she said that. He's rather nice with words, respectfully calling her madame. He agrees with her about the place being deserted, nodding once. "That seems to be the case. Speaking of food, I'm sure you've been to the mall. Maybe a fine evening I could take you out there. I'll have you know, the aroma is quite something there, too." Is this some sort of date he asked her out on? Either way, he continued to look at her in the eyes with his piercing gaze. He doesn't know that she's a vampire exactly, but he still can tell that she's not human. Being a vampire, her skin tone isn't exactly as refined as that of a human being. "I mainly try to avoid the powers of others. I can assure you, it's very easy to get caught up in a mess, only to leave with an injury or two." Looks like he's got experience with monsters. He has been here for three years now, after all. He listens to her dream of becoming a teacher, nodding once at her reassuringly to help her keep that confidence. "Oh? The role of a teacher does suit you, Madame Bella. I wish you the best of luck in that regard, although I think you will do just fine." He smirks at her lastly.

• Like 1

"I certainly and sincerely do not hope this to be the case master Raúl", she says, switching to something more formal and respectful as she acknowledges and values being called madame, a faint smile on her pale, but soft lips. She contemplates the offer to be taken to the mall. While she has never gone there, she is aware of it and might go someday, but until now has had no reason to really do so. She is rather smart and fast on the uptake, spotting how it sounds like a date."Hmmmmm, normally it sounds like a rather drab and dull place, but with the right company, perhaps it shall provide some merriment and delight. Very well, I shall consider your offer master Raúl", she says, her voice sounding a bit less cold and her smile returning momentarily. She nods understandingly at the mention of being caught in the "crossfire" or even just direct fire from monsters who has little to no idea when, how and why to use their given and trained powers."Why thank you kindly master Raúl. I find it necessary to keep on the traditions of this place and make sure it does not fall into disarray and end up being the hotseat of troublemakers and scandals".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JennyDK said:

"I certainly and sincerely do not hope this to be the case master Raúl", she says, switching to something more formal and respectful as she acknowledges and values being called madame, a faint smile on her pale, but soft lips. She contemplates the offer to be taken to the mall. While she has never gone there, she is aware of it and might go someday, but until now has had no reason to really do so. She is rather smart and fast on the uptake, spotting how it sounds like a date."Hmmmmm, normally it sounds like a rather drab and dull place, but with the right company, perhaps it shall provide some merriment and delight. Very well, I shall consider your offer master Raúl", she says, her voice sounding a bit less cold and her smile returning momentarily. She nods understandingly at the mention of being caught in the "crossfire" or even just direct fire from monsters who has little to no idea when, how and why to use their given and trained powers."Why thank you kindly master Raúl. I find it necessary to keep on the traditions of this place and make sure it does not fall into disarray and end up being the hotseat of troublemakers and scandals".

He smiles at her, appreciating the respect that they give each other. Him and her seem to be along the well mannered students out there, while others are lazy troublemakers. He has nothing more to say on the first topic, other than a reassuring look in his eyes. Seeing as she considers his offer, he lightly nods in response. "You will find it very intriguing, madame Bella. The food there may be within your tastes, if we head to the right place, that is." He reaches into his coat's pockets to retrieve a small piece of paper that was cut out already, as well as a pen, writing down a few numbers which appear to be his cellphone number. Then he uses light wind magic to fly the piece of paper over there on the table where she is. "My number, if you have considered my offer. If not, be that any other matter, you are free to contact me, madame Bella." Lightly smirking at her, leaning back against the back of the chair that was in front of him instead of behind him, with crossed arms and resting his chin atop of them. Leading her on with encouragement, he responds to her determination of why she wants to be a teacher. "With your help, I'm sure this place will not go down those ways." Keeping the eye contact, he adds something to it in a rather cold tone. "Although with some of these newer students, and yourself still being a mere student, I'm afraid it keeps on going downhill."

Bella feels slightly unsure how to really respond to the comment about food according to her palette, but decides she might as well let him know, seeing as he has been so polite, mannered and friendly thus far."I...I am uncertain whether they hold an establishment which will accomodate my unique..uhm...appetite. You see...I must, dine on the red life essence of living beings. You may know it best as blood, where I call it something like vitae", she explains to Raúl, hoping that would be sufficient, especially since she would rather keep most of her condition and such unknown to most. She acceps the phone number and letting him know she understoods with a respectful nod, smile and even a light bow as well. Her face grows a huge and very confident smirk from ear to ear."Oh, there will always be such ones when we talk monsters as your students, but when I get to be part of the staff I will make sure they...WILL...fall in line", she giggles, making her grin pretty eerie.

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Bella feels slightly unsure how to really respond to the comment about food according to her palette, but decides she might as well let him know, seeing as he has been so polite, mannered and friendly thus far."I...I am uncertain whether they hold an establishment which will accomodate my unique..uhm...appetite. You see...I must, dine on the red life essence of living beings. You may know it best as blood, where I call it something like vitae", she explains to Raúl, hoping that would be sufficient, especially since she would rather keep most of her condition and such unknown to most. She accepts the phone number and letting him know she understood with a respectful nod, smile and even a light bow as well. Her face grows a huge and very confident smirk from ear to ear."Oh, there will always be such ones when we talk monsters as your students, but when I get to be part of the staff I will make sure they...WILL...fall in line", she giggles, making her grin pretty eerie.

Listening to her explain her appetite, he still had a smile as he raised a brow, not really phasing him. "Blood? Then that means you're either a werewolf or a vampire, but judging by your skin tone, overall appearance and charming attitude..." He looks over her as he said that, perceiving every inch of her body. "...It must be the latter, madame Bella." He rolls his eyes and looks off to the side where the food is being made, having a smirk on his face. She doesn't need to tell him what she directly is in order for him to understand, after all a common human only knows that vampires, werewolves and perhaps certain insects drink blood, so it was not a difficult guess at all, but it was still a guess. "I assume you wouldn't procure such red life essence from a lowly human being such as myself, would you, madame Bella?" He asks, letting out a sigh and dropping the smirk as he continued to look away for just a moment, but ended up looking back at her, in her eyes, forming a smile again. It seems that he enjoys talking to Bella, and he is quite friendly to her, always smiling and using gentle words with a gentle tone. Upon hearing her boast about the fact that everyone will fall in line once she becomes part of staff, he lets out a gentle chuckle. "Now, that's what I like to see." After that, he adds sarcastically, in a posh manner, still giving off a friendly aura because he was obviously joking with this next line: "Fortunately for me, I will graduate and I won't get to face the wrath of madame Bella."

While she is pleased with not having to explain, but also a tad bit annoyed with having it to be some sort of deal - which is part of why she aims to keep it secret as long as she can. Her face clearly shows this kind of mixed reaction as both really compete with each other, her pleasedness and slightly discontentment. Still, she seems relatively relaxed and at ease, allowing this one to slide for now and focus more on the good side of it. While he mostly seems to have guessed, she does not confirm or debunk his thoughts on the matter and simply let it rest at that. The next thing asked of her, makes her grin reappear in full and she steps closer, giggling lightly before replying."Ohhh, dear master Raúl. I would love to...it is said...to be a most thrilling and sweet experience...for both parts, but, I only do it on those willing...I am not some savage kindred who needs the vitae of victims. No...I behave myself with the class fitting for a lady", she replies back, wondering how he might react to such words. It seems like she is a lady of few words and only speak in length when needed. She smiles softly and from a bit of distance she can almost smell his blood running through his veins, innocent and pure and sweet. Once more a slightly creepy giggle run past her lips as she imagines what the future might be like with her in a teaching position."I suppose you will not...unless..hmm...ohhh..no...nothing...anyway....with my appetite taken into consideration...do you still think there will be a dining option for that?", she asks, smirking softly.

44 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

While she is pleased with not having to explain, but also a tad bit annoyed with having it to be some sort of deal - which is part of why she aims to keep it secret as long as she can. Her face clearly shows this kind of mixed reaction as both really compete with each other, her pleasedness and slightly discontentment. Still, she seems relatively relaxed and at ease, allowing this one to slide for now and focus more on the good side of it. While he mostly seems to have guessed, she does not confirm or debunk his thoughts on the matter and simply let it rest at that. The next thing asked of her, makes her grin reappear in full and she steps closer, giggling lightly before replying."Ohhh, dear master Raúl. I would love to...it is said...to be a most thrilling and sweet experience...for both parts, but, I only do it on those willing...I am not some savage kindred who needs the vitae of victims. No...I behave myself with the class fitting for a lady", she replies back, wondering how he might react to such words. It seems like she is a lady of few words and only speak in length when needed. She smiles softly and from a bit of distance she can almost smell his blood running through his veins, innocent and pure and sweet. Once more a slightly creepy giggle run past her lips as she imagines what the future might be like with her in a teaching position."I suppose you will not...unless..hmm...ohhh..no...nothing...anyway....with my appetite taken into consideration...do you still think there will be a dining option for that?", she asks, smirking softly.

He notices her mixed reactions but does not comment on it, seeming to understand the troubles she has to go through to indeed do feed on the blood of live creatures. While replying to him, he did notice that she stepped closer, but thought nothing of it as he trusts Bella. In fact, Raúl himself stands up from his sitting posture, using light wind magic to push the chair back where it belongs. He took a step closer to as well, keeping his hands in his coat's pockets, speaking with the same posh tone, except having a fake concerned tone mixed with it. "You do it on the willing? Who would dare do such a thing? It seems so dangerous, madame Bella..." He smirks at her, not being afraid of her despite what she is. Since he stepped closer, she would be able to sense his lively and innocent blood even more. And, to make things even more tense, he had stepped closer once more when the topic switched, looking down from his tall posture into her eyes, still smiling and still having his eyes half-closed and relaxed. He's close, but still at a relatively safe distance. Any ordinary human would definitely be a bit more scared to approach such a person who secretly lusts after blood. He doesn't step any closer though and listens to her question. He thinks for a moment, looking off to the side. "Now that you mention it, I am not so sure. Blood may be your primary source of vitamin income, but surely that doesn't mean your taste buds on your tongue are nonexistent. Do correct me if I'm wrong, madame Bella."

The atmosphere seems rather strange already, a mix between mysterious, friendly and lightl flirtatious, the two of them seemingly sizing up each other in some way. His response to her telling about the experince that blood sucking brings to both sides. She can sense he is trying to tease her in a way and it is not like she minds at all. She giggles lightly, this seeming to be a quirk of hers."It is not. I am very careful and gentle. Other Kindred just kind of do it...so sloppily and without putting any effort into it. Not me though", she lets him know, smirking even wider. She does not flinch from being approached further or from the weird stare given to her. For now, both of them seem to stay put, a distance that seems fine for her."Only vitae stays in me...food gets puked up and tastes like ash...there is nothing but the smell to enjoy", she further explains.

25 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

The atmosphere seems rather strange already, a mix between mysterious, friendly and lightly flirtatious, the two of them seemingly sizing up each other in some way. His response to her telling about the experience that blood sucking brings to both sides. She can sense he is trying to tease her in a way and it is not like she minds at all. She giggles lightly, this seeming to be a quirk of hers."It is not. I am very careful and gentle. Other Kindred just kind of do it...so sloppily and without putting any effort into it. Not me though", she lets him know, smirking even wider. She does not flinch from being approached further or from the weird stare given to her. For now, both of them seem to stay put, a distance that seems fine for her."Only vitae stays in me...food gets puked up and tastes like ash...there is nothing but the smell to enjoy", she further explains.

Raúl waited until she further explained, being silent the whole while, but he sure was listening and intently eyeing her. He raises a brow after listening to her "weird reaction" when it comes to tasting food, grinning. "That doesn't sound too pleasing, but at least the scent is there." He adds, agreeing with her in that regard. He steps closer to her again just once, having a similar sort of smirk on his face as her. Something about this conversation between a gentleman and a lady is really pleasing, to the both of them, it seems. "About feeding on that red life essence... Would you say something like that hurts a lot, madame Bella? I assume not, if you are gentle. But... One can never be too sure." He continues to speak in a gentle tone but purposely putting emphasis on certain words and mysterious pauses between sentences. He does this all while he looks into her eyes. "If you answer me, maybe I could help you ease your appetite. After all, I don't want a lady like yourself starving at a restaurant." He said the word "restaurant" with a spot-on French accent, adding even more fanciness to his posh and mysterious personality. He's a real ladykiller. The only accessory he's missing is a fedora, which wouldn't even suit him so well.

The tension seems to switch, from this odd and untangible one and to one of a sensual nature, but nothing lewd or naughty. Bella is quite pleased with this and meeting someone who is not a big brute with shit for brains and who knows how to handle a conversation for more than 10 seconds. Another cute and low giggle is heard yet again, once he steps closer. There is nothing shy about Bella, even from this sort of encounter. She feelds no need to comment on the smell thing as it seems rather redundant and pointless by now."If a kindred does it right and well, there is nothing but...well...a lovely sensation, is the best way I can describe it. You are spoken to a classy lady who has been around for a long time. If anyone knows how to do it properly, it is indeed someone like myself master Raúl", she says very boldly and confidently, her smirk returning on her face aad letting him look into her gaze.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

The tension seems to switch, from this odd and untangible one and to one of a sensual nature, but nothing lewd or naughty. Bella is quite pleased with this and meeting someone who is not a big brute with shit for brains and who knows how to handle a conversation for more than 10 seconds. Another cute and low giggle is heard yet again, once he steps closer. There is nothing shy about Bella, even from this sort of encounter. She feelds no need to comment on the smell thing as it seems rather redundant and pointless by now."If a kindred does it right and well, there is nothing but...well...a lovely sensation, is the best way I can describe it. You are spoken to a classy lady who has been around for a long time. If anyone knows how to do it properly, it is indeed someone like myself master Raúl", she says very boldly and confidently, her smirk returning on her face aad letting him look into her gaze.

Hearing Bella's cute giggles is something that Raúl quite enjoys. It proves him that she's a nice lady and means no harm. He thinks she's easily amused thanks to his charming attitude. He still gives off a friendly aura, in case she decided to check for some reason. "A lovely sensation, you say?" He closes his eyes and faces the ground for a moment, still smirking like her. He looks up a moment later after having reopened his eyes. "The thought of that intrigues me, quite. Would you be fine with me asking you to demonstrate it, madame Bella? Or... Perhaps is it not the right time?" He asks her politely, even stepping closer yet again to her. It appears that the distance between them would be around a meter and a half, his hands still in his coat's pockets. With him staring into her gaze like that, he barely blinks. It's as if he's trying to experiment Bella's limits, to what she will and what she won't do.

• Like 1

Bella continuously checks Raúl's mood with her Auspex, as she is still unused to humans at this point and wanting to see how this affects him. She simply allows Raúl to fully finish with his thoughts. Even though she doesn't nod or give other direct clues to be paying attention, her ladylike presence. speech and conduct all point to the impression that if she did not care to listen, she would not be there at all. She watches his bodily reactions, tone of voice, his mood and even his breathing, using it to better judge and scale up what to do with this situation. When he then finally finishes, she simply smiles softly and then nods."I would be happy to show you, if you want to. It is important to not struggle. Despite the lack of pain, your mind and body will still fight against what they consider an...attack, for the lack of a more fitting phrasing", she tell him and steps much closer, eyeing him over to try and see where it would be best and easiest.

40 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Bella continuously checks Raúl's mood with her Auspex, as she is still unused to humans at this point and wanting to see how this affects him. She simply allows Raúl to fully finish with his thoughts. Even though she doesn't nod or give other direct clues to be paying attention, her ladylike presence. speech and conduct all point to the impression that if she did not care to listen, she would not be there at all. She watches his bodily reactions, tone of voice, his mood and even his breathing, using it to better judge and scale up what to do with this situation. When he then finally finishes, she simply smiles softly and then nods."I would be happy to show you, if you want to. It is important to not struggle. Despite the lack of pain, your mind and body will still fight against what they consider an...attack, for the lack of a more fitting phrasing", she tell him and steps much closer, eyeing him over to try and see where it would be best and easiest.

His bodily reactions were relaxed. His tone of voice was gentle. His mood was in a calm state, free mind with more focus put on the real world. His breathing was slow and calm, just like his mood. His overall state was that of a relaxed human being, like he knows what he's getting himself into. Whatever may be the case, it did seem like he just gave his consent to something that he never thought he'd get himself into, yet he doesn't seem to really care about it either. He returns the soft smile as she agrees, he, too, stepping closer to her. Since he's indeed taller than her, he looked down into her gaze. "I give my consent, madame Bella. And, I understand. I will show no struggle." He understands that he mustn't struggle. It seems that out of every aspect of his body, the only skin that are really exposed are around his neck, a typical place that vampires use to drink blood from. It was well exposed, too, but if she wanted to properly reach it, he may have to bend down a little bit. His hands were still in his pockets, showing no sign of struggle or restraint, letting her look over him. Up close, since she was so keen on scents, she would be able to smell a manly perfume on him. He takes a deep sigh and momentarily closes his eyes as well, still looking at her after he reopened them, being as relaxed as ever.

Edited by Godot

The vampire girl watches how Raúl comes even closer and now obviously making himself as ready as he can get to what she is about to do. She licks her teeth slowly, having not done this in quite a while now, especially since she only picks proper subjects for it. Thankfully the warning about not struggling seems have to worked here and she finds himself pretty eased up, which greatly reduces any risks of bad stuff happening. She does realize she is shorter, but quickly thinks of an idea. She hopes she can keep it a secret and it helps with his eyes being closed, which they will most likely remain once she starts.

She makes one of her temporary mirror images which puts itself on the floor and thus giving Bella a height boost. The whole thing is silent and Bella simply giggles in her usual manner as she closes in on his neck. She knows that telling her subject she is about to bite them is usually too alerting, so instead she lets her hands gripping his clothes to make up for this in a subtle way. Before he knows it, her fangs sink into his neck. Like promised, the pain is so short it is completely undetectable to him. The next sensation, however, is far from that. His whole blood systems feels an intense heat and a tingling sensation, basically being interpreted as sensual pleasure for his whole body and mind. Blood pours from his veins, of course, but to him it will feel like a bond being made out of pure joy and ongoing throbbing pleasure. While the act only takes about 10 seconds, it feels like much longer for the young male.

Finally, she lets go and with her tongue licking the wound, the marks vanish."How do you feel master Raúl?", she asks to be sure.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, JennyDK said:

The vampire girl watches how Raúl comes even closer and now obviously making himself as ready as he can get to what she is about to do. She licks her teeth slowly, having not done this in quite a while now, especially since she only picks proper subjects for it. Thankfully the warning about not struggling seems have to worked here and she finds himself pretty eased up, which greatly reduces any risks of bad stuff happening. She does realize she is shorter, but quickly thinks of an idea. She hopes she can keep it a secret and it helps with his eyes being closed, which they will most likely remain once she starts.

She makes one of her temporary mirror images which puts itself on the floor and thus giving Bella a height boost. The whole thing is silent and Bella simply giggles in her usual manner as she closes in on his neck. She knows that telling her subject she is about to bite them is usually too alerting, so instead she lets her hands gripping his clothes to make up for this in a subtle way. Before he knows it, her fangs sink into his neck. Like promised, the pain is so short it is completely undetectable to him. The next sensation, however, is far from that. His whole blood systems feels an intense heat and a tingling sensation, basically being interpreted as sensual pleasure for his whole body and mind. Blood pours from his veins, of course, but to him it will feel like a bond being made out of pure joy and ongoing throbbing pleasure. While the act only takes about 10 seconds, it feels like much longer for the young male.

Finally, she lets go and with her tongue licking the wound, the marks vanish."How do you feel master Raúl?", she asks to be sure.

Watching her come even closer and letting her do whatever she has to do, Raúl looks up and over her head at somewhere random, still the usual expression on him. He still was relaxed and he wouldn't have been able to notice the mirror image either way since he wasn't quite paying attention to what's happening down there. When she got close enough, that's when he closed his eyes and very gently placed his hands on her waist, as a form of helping to keep things stable. He only held her for the amount of time it lasted. Once he felt the slight pain sting from her bite, he remained calm, probably because it felt just like being vaccinated by a syringe, or simply donating blood.

A very faint "Mh..." is heard from his closed mouth, but it wasn't a moan to show that he feels the pleasure, it was more like a reaction to something he didn't expect, although she did explain that this procedure involves a certain positive feeling. No matter, he still looked at ease. He then took a deep breath, a very slight streak of blush appearing on his face below his eyes from the feeling, but he remains calm. Soon enough, the streak disappears and he lets go of her, fluttering his eyes open as he continues to look above her at somewhere random, gathering his thoughts. Due to this unique sensation and the lick on his mark, he now has goosebumps all over his body for a short amount of time, but everything returns to normal after the deed was done. He slid back on his feet a bit, only so he could get just a little bit of distance, but he still was relatively close to her. He looks down into her eyes, raising a hand to place it on where his wound was, moving his neck in a circular fashion. He then rubs the spot for a moment, before putting his hands back in his coat's pockets.

"I feel fine." He responds, calmly. "This certainly was a unique sensation. What about you, madame Bella?" He smirks like before, with half-closed eyes, curious at whether she appreciated the small "test donation" or not.

Edited by Godot

She looks back, her eyes looking pretty normal, not a drop of blood on her lips or anything and it might as well have not happened, but not in a bad way. There is zero trace of any wound on his neck. She disspells her mirror image before it is seen by the young male. A faint smile illuminates her face and she knows how, if done too often, the process of giving blood, can be addictive. She will probably tell him if he should ever ask for it again. She uses her Auspex to see his mood more easily, feeling like there is not any sort of strong thing going on and her smile fades."It was enjoyable, thank you master Raúl. I hope you did not experience any pain whatsoever? It is certainly my aim to not even make my subject notice the bite itself", she tells him and takes a step back.

22 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She looks back, her eyes looking pretty normal, not a drop of blood on her lips or anything and it might as well have not happened, but not in a bad way. There is zero trace of any wound on his neck. She disspells her mirror image before it is seen by the young male. A faint smile illuminates her face and she knows how, if done too often, the process of giving blood, can be addictive. She will probably tell him if he should ever ask for it again. She uses her Auspex to see his mood more easily, feeling like there is not any sort of strong thing going on and her smile fades."It was enjoyable, thank you master Raúl. I hope you did not experience any pain whatsoever? It is certainly my aim to not even make my subject notice the bite itself", she tells him and takes a step back.

Raúl returned the smile at her, his mood and aura as normal and relaxed as always. "I did not experience pain." He says, as he gently extends his hand, trying to grab a hold of one of hers if possible with very slow movements to bend down and give the top of her hand a gentleman's kiss, while his other hand was now behind his back. This way he shows even more signs of being a real lady's man. After he's done, he lets go of her hand and looks at her with his usual serious smirk, straightening himself. "After that one fine evening spent in a high class restaurant in the future, whenever that will be, how about I give you some more? That way you don't have to be there just for the scent of food. What say you, madame Bella?" He awaits her response to his generous offer, wanting her to feel good whenever they go out together. There's still no proper day and time set, but that's no issue, as he was talking about the possible future.