OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

@JennyDK Victor has been holding out a plate of cake to Isabella since the first post.

Oh my bad. I must have missed it. Sorry about that 😕 my focus is probably a bit affected by trying to keep up with all four topics at once.

Let us retcon it to her having thanked him kindly for the gesture! 😄  

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Oh my bad. I must have missed it. Sorry about that 😕 my focus is probably a bit affected by trying to keep up with all four topics at once.

Let us retcon it to her having thanked him kindly for the gesture! 😄  

Works for me, gimmie a ping when it's my turn ^^

Just now, JennyDK said:

I don't mind editing my post, though I did mean like us both knowing the change mentally and moving along with that in mind.

Oh, I mean your last post directly addresses that, doesn't it? I can try to work with that if you'd prefer, I was just slightly confused.

Just now, Godot said:

Hey @JennyDK I hope you slept well! I see you checking up on your other clubs, does that mean you trust this one is fine and active? 👀

Hello there :3

I like to have my clubs in the "Recent activity" thing, so I try to get them there, at least once a day 😄

Though I could really use more activity in some of the others 😕

This club is doing just fine. I am just getting into making replies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

There is a difference between zero attraction and LOTS of attraction though 🙂

I like that very much, so not sure why people won't admit that.

I'm glad the feeling is mutual! This is my most favorite club from ED, though I would honestly like it if more similar clubs came to light, in the school/college/academy setting.