OOC talk for Monster Academy.

3 minutes ago, YokoYamichi said:

Sorry >~< I have a lot of irl stuff happening that keeps me busy 

Just letting ya know! Don’t want you to miss out too much of what has already been posted! 

Also should I try to post another character? I’ve had a great idea but not sure if I should add onto my already prexisting ones too.

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Do whatever you would like, but can't you make it a student? xD

Yeesh.

Lol, I mean I could, but unsure with the direction I’m planning on her to go. There’s tons of students too, I’m kinda thinking about filling in spaces to make the whole place seem complete and Sunveil current isn’t too inhabited.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Multiversal said:

Very true, so I don’t mind going with our lovely thinker Solomon to have a Mall as well. Though never seen a bar in a mall before... anyways, I’ll probably make my character pure Sunveil! I already have enough school people anyways!

I feel the same way really - beyond the librarian.

Yup, tons of people I made for school. Sure I have one student, but me being... three staff members is already enough for me! That and a high position in Sunveil, as well as a student to boot! I just wanna have a lot less super active roles, but it’s not like I don’t want a boring character either

Wait, we have people skilled in graphic design and people who are able to create music? What's stopping us from actually creating that visual novel? 👀

Also, I'm slowly but surely getting to respond to the topics one by one. I'm a pretty slow writer so please be patient, I'll try not to hold you up for too long. Well, if not for the fact that I also haven't eaten in the last half a day. Bear with me!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Wait, we have people skilled in graphic design and people who are able to create music? What's stopping us from actually creating that visual novel? 👀

Also, I'm slowly but surely getting to respond to the topics one by one. I'm a pretty slow writer so please be patient, I'll try not to hold you up for too long. Well, if not for the fact that I also haven't eaten in the last half a day. Bear with me!

Well I wouldn’t say I could create music. Soundtrap offers the options of prerecorded tracks so I basically place em down and boom, make a melody and stuff. 
Also it’s fine if your slow, you gotta do whatcha gotta do, but also waiting for Solomon!

4 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

I'll listen after I get off work ^^

And thankies, please listen when you caaaan!