OOC talk for Monster Academy.

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

You are free to talk to the head of security as well ^__^ she has already been more used than I thought she would be and still have a dinner ahead of her xD

If OlrukTheSmall doesn't reply in a little bit, I just might have him run into her ^^ maybe he'll get lost somewhere trying to find the dorms

Just now, Multiversal said:

I mean there’s also the other head of security here... and a higher daemon... and an arch angel... and a nurse... and a secretary... and a owner of a bakery...

And a hot dog stand salesman...and a dog...and a pebble...and a roasted ham..and..and..annnd XD

• Haha 1

Just now, Icarian Dreams said:

Nowhere, that's where! And I'm super self-conscious about it, since I'm supposed to be the homeroom teacher!... ;-;

Basically the entire class was waiting on Jenny. I couldn’t really do much since most of the actual drive of conflict was produced by Jenny... not to mention the other inactives too.

2 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Basically the entire class was waiting on Jenny. I couldn’t really do much since most of the actual drive of conflict was produced by Jenny... not to mention the other inactives too.

Since I cannot recall it, I will take a look and see what I can do. From my vague recollection I didnt' feel I had much to add. I could, of course, be very wrong.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Since I cannot recall it, I will take a look and see what I can do. From my vague recollection I didnt' feel I had much to add. I could, of course, be very wrong.

Well see what you can do I suppose. If there’s nothing worth noting then yeah, you don’t have to reply. Not like Zadria is completely out of it once that 3rd year interaction is over.

Edited by Multiversal

8 minutes ago, Godot said:

I, too, I'm waiting for the fun to continue, in the 2nd year classroom, actually. I've had lots of fun playing Keya, the obnoxiously loud cutie pie.

Im loving Keya. I feel that Ruben's going to have his hands full trying to keep Keya in line and not ticking off or scaring everyone else haha ^^