OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I know ^^ it has been a bit boring.

Sooooo, we have a new 3rd student, up for any interaction. She should be easy to get along with 😄 

That's great and all, but unfortunately I'm still waiting for my current interactions to go on. I am patient, but it would be a great time killer. 🤔

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I am good with doing that ^__^ any of mines you might be interested in?

Hrmmm, well, I want to have Malikah have some action but I kind of want to have either Scarlet or Deva interact with her first. The thought of the LuBelle's popping up for Yakshi is an interesting thought as well. Karnis would be nice but I kind of want her to meet with Amelia though. Veronica's fun outright so I wouldn't mind if after Deva she suddenly appears in front of Yakshi xD The barkeep Orc might be nice as Yakshi has a hard day at school and hears about a place that can unwind so she goes there. 

soooooo, after talking about it in a circle. I'm thinking the Lubelles or Rufus. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

Alright then good to know. Hmmm, well, after randomly deciding. How about the LuBelles and Yakshi have another meet up then? I don't really care too heavily about where they ambush her so. 

Ambush her? Not sure what you mean.

Did you have any ideas for what kind of scene?

It's just a weird way for me to say they meet up again. 

As for the scene they could do, perhaps they could go back to the third year classroom and see that Yakshi is still trying to select her classes and they try to persuade her to take as many of the same classes as them so they could try and tease her more often? Of course, how they persuade Yakshi is totally up to you of course and I'm open to hearing anything you might want. 

Yeah, I'm fine with that. Mmm, but what kind of situation would Yakshi be in then. Since I feel like Yakshi can be a pretty upstanding student. . . Actually, maybe an idea is that she's in Sunveil (oh shoot wait, it's still occupied). Maybe, instead then as Yakshi stumbles to her room she stumbles into the trio and they could have a talk about stuff. 

7 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I go away for an hour, and we already have two new students. Goddammit, you  make me want to create more characters even though I don't even play the already existing ones that much -.-

You shouldn't really feel pressured to make more characters, but you're free to do so. xD

I only made another character so I can complete the trilogy and cure this boredom that I have.

Not to mention, Lucy and Keya's scene are still up, and I noticed that you started one with Thatannoyinggod in the Hallway, so you should have quite the scenes on your plate. :3

1 minute ago, Godot said:

You shouldn't really feel pressured to make more characters, but you're free to do so. xD

I only made another character so I can complete the trilogy and cure this boredom that I have.

Not to mention, Lucy and Keya's scene are still up, and I noticed that you started one with Thatannoyinggod in the Hallway, so you should have quite the scenes on your plate. :3

Yass! Also, if anybody wants to do a scene with one of my characters, just let me know, I'm practically always down for it!

• Like 1