OOC talk for Monster Academy.

7 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Is off too the side munching on toast, abit confused by the sudden request... but goes along with it since she was... not replying atm anyways "k"

Hahaha that works too. It's all good now ^~^ *yoinks a small piece of toast and tosses it into my mouth with a grin*

26 minutes ago, Godot said:

Ayy @Thatannoyinggod, what do you say you and I get the Sunveil mall rolling with our side characters?

Sounds good to me ^^ how's about he comes by for a haircut or even dye job. 

Also @Icarian Dreamssorry bout the long wait time for the response, had to think out how to respond with her running off ^^ hope you enjoy the response 

• Like 1

I don't know everyone else's imagination, but with all of the stuff that is supposedly in this mall, I keep picturing it as an open air mall. Like not all connected in one building but a plot of land that has developed into having several buildings and shops making it a shopping and relaxation area

23 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

I don't know everyone else's imagination, but with all of the stuff that is supposedly in this mall, I keep picturing it as an open air mall. Like not all connected in one building but a plot of land that has developed into having several buildings and shops making it a shopping and relaxation area

It is a gigantic mall, after all.

But since many people around to use it, I am going to add the "scene" to all of my replies to make sure things don't get confusing. Everyone else should do it as well! It is a single post, after all.

Edited by Godot

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

It is a gigantic mall, after all.

But since many people around to use it, I am going to add the "scene" to all of my replies to make sure things don't get confusing. Everyone else should do it as well! It is a single post, after all.

That or just quote my responses. That way people reading know that we are only interacting with each other

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

I'm just @ing people so they know I'm talking to them. . . Although, quoting might be a good idea. 

I like to use mentions when it's a lot of people interacting together to direct the current action in the response, but when there's several different scenes and interactions going on, I find quoting helps differentiate the various scenes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Also @Icarian Dreamssorry bout the long wait time for the response, had to think out how to respond with her running off ^^ hope you enjoy the response 

For some reason I didn't get a notification when you pinged me -.-

No worries, I'm taking a bit longer with my replies than I should as well :p As a matter of fact, I'll be gone for a while as well, since I need to eat something, so my next reply will be a bit delayed as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

For some reason I didn't get a notification when you pinged me -.-

No worries, I'm taking a bit longer with my replies than I should as well 😛 As a matter of fact, I'll be gone for a while as well, since I need to eat something, so my next reply will be a bit delayed as well.

no problem at all ^^ ill be here when you get back