Assembly hall

Another beer sounded like a fine idea! Nilaa also grabbed a can, and then two more for their new friends! Sharing was good, after all! Or at least she was taught as such. This was how people made friends, right?

Nilaa followed along beside her good friend, tail growing more excited with each step! Maybe the four of them would do plenty of hard partying tonight! Parties were certainly a great way to meet new people! Of course the boy appeared to be a little shy, but then Nilaa figured that it was probably only going to be a temporary issue, after all Julia was excellent at making friends!

As soon as they arrived in front of the two Nilaa settled one can atop her head, carefully balancing it while she extended the other two towards the zombie girl and the boy! "Hellooo! Nilaa is Nilaa! Want be friends?!"

• Like 2

He seems the naked duo approaching, but he tries his humanly best to not care about it at all, so he puts on a smile and is more calm than before, standing next to Yoko whilst occasionally looking at her. "Errr... I guess... Yeah... Uhm, sorry, Yoko, very loud noises tend to scare me..." He reveals, scratching the back of his head for a moment. "She is... Nice and all, yeah..." He agrees, indeed being a bit more fidgety, than before. It seems like he was able to be much more calm in the class, when everyone approached him the first day. Interesting reactions, honestly.

13 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Another beer sounded like a fine idea! Nilaa also grabbed a can, and then two more for their new friends! Sharing was good, after all! Or at least she was taught as such. This was how people made friends, right?

Nilaa followed along beside her good friend, tail growing more excited with each step! Maybe the four of them would do plenty of hard partying tonight! Parties were certainly a great way to meet new people! Of course the boy appeared to be a little shy, but then Nilaa figured that it was probably only going to be a temporary issue, after all Julia was excellent at making friends!

As soon as they arrived in front of the two Nilaa settled one can atop her head, carefully balancing it while she extended the other two towards the zombie girl and the boy! "Hellooo! Nilaa is Nilaa! Want be friends?!"

He greets the wolf girl, though he continues to fidget and be embarrassed. He looks down at her and even slightly bends down in a kind manner, supporting himself up with his palms on his knees. He closes his eyes and smiles gently, as he speaks, continuing to blush as well. "H-Hey, uhm... Nilaa! Y-you can call me Hiro..." He mutters out, though finally opens up his eyes to realize something is being given to him. "Oh...? This for me...? Uhm... sadly, I don't drink stuff like that..." He looks over to Yoko, thinking something, thankfully not out loud. "...And neither does she..." But he stops bending down and holds onto the can for now, forcing himself to appear happy to be visited by an old friend and a new one. In reality, he's just nervous.

• Love 1

Julia can tell Hiro is not exactly ready for this sort of meeting, but she doesn't really want to pretend like she is someone else. As long as she behaves well and is nice, she doesn't see why she would have to tone down her outgoing nature at a party. She doesn't directly try and make Hiro nervous, it is just her normal nature at social things of this kind. She even wraps an arm around the shoulders of Nilaa in a friendly fashion. She gives a look to Yoko and then to Hiro."So Hiro....is this your date? Hello there...I am Julia...who are you?", she adresses to both of them."Ahhhh, I see. Not much into beers? I will take one then!", she sayd and chuckles and downs the one she has and snatches one of those not being grabbed and burps lightly. Meanwhile her tails swings slowly from side to side.

Yoko is still quite still and stiff, more than usually, as she is not sure how to deal with someone this direct and all. Eventuall she does stammer out her name though."I...I..I am Yoko..h..hello Julia...and N..Nilaa...".

• Love 1

Her ears twitched. Oh! This boy was afraid of loud noises? Perhaps that was why he was acting so shy! Nilaa could be quiet! Quiet and sneaky! Very sneaky! But mostly quiet in this particular case.

Unfortunately the boy did not want the drink that she offered, but Julia took it in his place. That was probably fine. She certainly was thristy, wasn't she? He did lower himself to a level closer to what she was used to though. That was very kind of him!

"Hiiiroooo. Hello Hiiroo!" she spoke, much quieter now that she knew of the boy's interesting weakness to loud things. Her attention was briefly snatched up again by Julia when she mentioned a date. Where had Nilaa heard of that before? Date. Date? Date! Those were days! Or something of that sort! Wait that didn't make any sense at all! It was probably one of those things that had multiple meanings. She could ask about it later.

As the other girl spoke up Nilaa's attention snapped to her. "Hello Yookoo!" Again her voice was soft. This one also appeared to be nervous. Did she also have an issue with loud noises? Wait, did most people have that issue?! If that were the case then she'd really need to practice quiet speaking!

Upon noticing again that her hands were empty and her head was chilly Nilaa reached up and retrieved the third can that she'd brought over, snapping it open only to chug the drink in a single go! With a content sigh she glanced around, wondering where to put the empty vessel. Upon noticing no nearby table, and not wishing to leave the conversation, she'd begin to chomp down upon the thin metallic object. It was just another snack at this point!

Seeing how he needs to act a bit more easygoing around Nilaa, he has no reason to really be embarrassed or scared around a cute creature such as her, so he just says "Haha, hello, Nilaa!" right back, as if he's slowly getting used to things. Though, this doesn't last a lot, as Julia finally gets to speak.

He looks up at Julia and listens to her, though his pupils become small once she mentions the date thing. He looks over to Yoko, then back at Julia, a streak of blush appearing on his face and his glasses slightly slide down. "My d-date? W-well, yes- I mean!! No.. I meannn...!! I came... to her-... Err, with her! To the dance...! Yeah!! - I accompanied her to the d-dance, because w-we decided to check it out, haha!" He forces a smile, slightly starting to sweat a little, thinking how he royally screwed up his words just about now. The blush streak is plastered on his face now, probably not going to leave his face for a while.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 1

Julia is unsure if Hiro is just really embarrassed or if she hit some sort of "nerve" within him. She decides to try and not make his evening any worse if she can help it."Ahhh, I see. What do you think of the party so far? I found my own little "partner in crime" so to speak, hahaha!", she says and lightly nudges his shoulder with a tap from a clenched fist. She looks at Nilaa who politely greets the other pair."Hiro here easily gets so embarrassed....good thing the headmaster isn't here, huh?", she says to the wolf girl and laughs audibly.

---------------------------------------

Yoko is very much in over her head here and is not sure how to react or what to say even. Luckily, it seems like Nilaa is a bit more mellow - at least for now. Though she does look very puzzled as the can is eaten as well."How...how do you eat metal....Nilaa?", she asks out of pure impulsive instinct. That makes her snap out of her momentary daze of the two very outgoing persons and she looks at Hiro, wondering what that was about....and if he is unsure what "this" is that they are doing? Is it date...or what? For now, she choose to keep it to herself though.

• Love 1

Oh? What was this? He seemed to be gaining some confidence! Well, at least when he was addressing her. That was very good! Maybe the soft voice really did help! She started to wonder what else she could do to help the poor boy out. Some people did get nervous around naked people. Not that she knew why, of course, but she knew at least that much. However that was not something she was really wishing to do, nor could she do at this moment. Perhaps a hug? Would that help?

Nilaa's thoughts trailed off, abandoned as the boy suddenly grew nervous again. It was the date thing. Apparently it was having some really adverse effect upon him! Of course she still didn't understand it at all, but she did want to help! Her arms opened, offering a hug to the two in front of her. Hugs could help people! Maybe it could help here too?

When Julia addressed her Nilaa's gaze shifted up towards her friend, tail wagging slightly once again! Wait, were they doing crime? Wasn't that illegal? Which part was the crime?! She didn't want to get into trouble or anything! But Julia did seem pretty calm about things, so maybe it was okay. It did make sense in that context to be worried about the headmaster too!

"Heedmooster not like creem. Good not here" she replied, nodding a couple of times.

Again she was addressed, only this time by the Yoko person! The little wolf's gaze returned to the zombie girl, arms still awkwardly held open. "Nilaa put in mouth. Bite hard! Eat. Swooloo." Wait, did she not know how to eat?! That was concerning! In fact it was concerning enough that a little bit of concern broke through into her facial expression! Her tail even stopped wagging! "Not know how eat?! Yookoo okay? Need food?! Nilaa get food!"

• Haha 1

Quickly enough, Hiro stops overreacting after a sigh, collecting himself and standing up straight instead of being all bent over and weirded out by everything, putting on a smile whilst a light blush persists on his face. "I gotta s-stop being so nervous, one of these days..." He looks away as he mutters to himself, looking at Yoko for a moment as she seems confused, then looking back at Julia. "Sorry, Julia, I hope I didn't weird you out, o-or anything..." He raises a hand to nervously scratch the back of his head, seeming to have  completely dropped the "date" thing, as it was making him flustered way too much, given how he actually does have thoughts that he would like to keep to himself.

He finally diverts his gaze back to the cute wolf girl in front of him who looked like she wanted a hug, which makes him smile a bit more. Assuming the can on her head was no longer on her head, he raises a hand to reach out and pat her head, gently. "You are quite the glutton, huh..." He murmurs out to Nilaa. "Uhm... Are you... waiting for a hug...? From the looks of it..." He says, chuckling once as he musters up his courage to step forward once, giving her a gentle hug, even giving her head a gentle pat.

He turns his gaze to Julia again. "Q-quite the friend you got, here...! Haha... She seems... energetic!" Once he's done with the hug, he lets Nilaa go, then turns his gaze back to Yoko at once, prioritizing her now over everyone else. He shrugs, though he does give her a warm, reassuring smile. He steps a little bit closer to her, only to remain more by her side, though he averts his gaze back to the two people who visited them, to avoid being rude.

• Love 1

Once more Julia sees that Nilaa not understanding the ambiguity of the word, but once more she would rather not turn this into a long lecture. Still, she should at least try and make a short point about it, so as to not leave the wolf girl fully oblivious."No no. Just a funny expression for when you do stuff together in a funny way! I will explain all of this better later. Don't worry, we are not breaking any rules, Nilaa", she says, hoping this might reassure Nilaa. She sips some beer from her newly opened can.

The manicore gently nudges his shoulder with a clenched fist."If you get that worked up all the time, you will die of stress some day! You need to relax more and just enjoy life! I don't get weirded out by much, so don't worry. Oh...and Nilaa here...she is quite unique and nice, but sadly still has trouble with speech, but we are working on it, hahaha!", she says proudly and puts her hands on her hips whilst thrusting her chest forward as well, enchancing her confident words, but also exposing her body rather heavily, without really meaning to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko seems to get more calm the longer the two groups interact, thankfully. She even seems to be loosening up around the wolf girl, even if she finds her pretty weird and hard to understand or talk to, due to language issues."Oh...no! No..no....no! No need to...I...I uhmm...feel...what's it called? Ah yes...uhhmm..full....I cannot eat anymore!", she says, trying to avoid talking about her inability to eat and drink at all.

The zombie girl does feel better now Hiro seems to be more calm around these new people. She gives him a few stares, wondering what is going on in his head, but she tells herself that if it concerns her in any way, he will let her know. She certainly don't wish to push any issue upon him.

• Love 1

Nilaa's brief moment of concern was swiftly dispatched by the pat atop her head! Her gaze shifted to Hiro, head tilting slightly in confusion. She was a glutton? That word escaped her! But it didn't matter too much because she was still getting some affection. In fact he even leaned in to finally return her offer for a hug!

With tail swiftly swatting at the air behind her Nilaa leaned into the embrace, nuzzling her face against the boy's chest while she carefully returned the affection with a gentle squeeze! She didn't want to break him, after all. Heck, he even topped it off with another pat atop her head! Obviously this meant that friendship had been achieved!

When the hug was finally released Nilaa glanced up towards Julia, body wiggling gleefully while a smile stretched across her face. Another expression. Nilaa really needed to work on those, huh? Regardless, she trusted her friend, nodding a couple of times in response. "Nilaa troost." She also had to agree with Julia's advice, nodding once more as she turned towards Hiro. He really did need to learn to relax! Also she really did have problems with speech! "We help! Help relax!" Somehow!

Speaking of relax, Nilaa could do so as well! It appeared Yoko was just filled up on food. Just another misunderstanding on Nilaa's part, she reckoned. "That good! Nilaa help if need. Just need ask!" Speaking of help, perhaps they could help each other with partying! Did people generally do that sort of thing? "We party! All party!"

• Like 1

============================== DJ's interlude ==============================

The music that has been playing so far - a calm, but nevertheless dynamic "stand-by" music - begins to suddenly slow down, it's tone distorting into the lower notes. In a couple seconds it completely stops, leaving only the beat going at the same steady pace that it's always been, and the lights go out, covering the room in darkness.

"Initiating system override," a synthetic female voice announces. The spotlights, strategically deployed across the room come to life, covering the floor in a light green hue, and slowly rising up, as a synthesizer resounds in the background, aided by the beat backdrop.

The lights flicker red two times, before the voice announces: "System override complete. Welcome: DJ LRK."

For the first time, projectors hanging in the middle of the hall light up, casting the same stylized image onto all surrounding walls.

Spoiler

spacer.png

"Good evening, Ironclaw, and welcome!" Lucy's enthusiastic voice can be heard through the speakers. the beat accentuating her words as she speaks. "Are you having a good time? Well, buckle up, because it's about to get even better. What do you say we get this party starteeeeeeed?" her voice booms through the speakers, the lights flickering as her voice carries on. A set of drums strike twice, in the rhythm of the beat, and the spotlights go towards the ceiling. "Starting in Ten- Nine- Eight-..." resounds, with every following number, the drums striking down again.

"Three- Two- One- One... one... one..." the voice's synthetic echo resounds for a few seconds more as a quick-paced EDM track comes into play, the reflectors turning down towards the dance-floor.

Spoiler

======================================================================

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 2

He turns his gaze to Julia once again. "I'm enjoying life to the fullest, I promise...! Through a bit of trial and error, and... enough experience, I will relax, haha...!" Enough experience? Of what? Seeing somebody naked? Probably even he didn't know where he was going with that sentence.

After things calming down, he averts his gaze from them to look up at the speakers, from which the enthusiastic voice that of someone he never met before speaks out. He titled his head a little bit, as he looked at the projections on the walls, thinking about something. "...And here I thought I've seen enough boobs today..." He chuckles, nervously, holding his head a bit, then casually listens to the music that came on, though partially he was ignoring it, since he felt like chatting with the people around him instead. He turned his gaze back to Yoko with a slight smile, raising a hand to place it on her shoulder, gently and reassuringly. "Hey, Yoko, if at any moment you would like to leave the room because of loud music or anything, let me know, alright?" He says, closing his eyes for a moment, seeming rather cheerful and ready to help his dear friend.

Feeling like he has no problem at all diverting his attention to everybody around him, he feels just a little bit more relaxed.

• Love 2

Julia cannot help but giggle, smile and have fun around the cute little wolf student. Her willingness to make friends is nothing less than lovely and nice to see for the manticore lady. She seems to slowly, but surely getting more grasp on talking, so she aims to keep helping her develop it."Yes, Nilaa. I am sure we will all have a nice time. So...do either of you dance?", she asks  the two others.

----------------------------

Yoko is surely a bit baffled at how these two seem to want to include Hiro and her, but also kind of flattered as she don't think they stand out that much. Besides, they seem genuinely nice, even if their "party skills" are pretty up there, even Nilaa surpassing hers already. Not that she sees it as some sort of competition, luckily."Uhhhmm...I don't think I am able to...though I would love to try if I could...", she says softly, declining indirectly.

• Love 1

Nilaa's ears twitched once. Wait, had the music changed? The lights suddenly went out! Her tail stopped wagging as she widened her eyes, wondering just what was happening. There was a strange voice in the air. Then suddenly there were green lights! Such a jarring change caused her to wince briefly. Lights started to flicker. Finally, a woman appeared on the walls! She even started to speak to them!

It took her a few moments to relax but once she did Nilaa raised her hands and waved back at one of the walls! "Hello!" she called out in response, tail once more wagging behind her! She didn't quite get what the wall person was asking them to do, but she did understand the concept of things getting better! Apparently the party was about to do so! Oh, wait, it was about to get started! Was it not already started? It had to get better if that were the case, right?

Her body froze up, tail sticking straight up as the loud drumming noise reverberated throughout her body. It relaxed for a moment only to do the same with each beat of the drum that followed. When the music finally hit she relaxed, looking to the others in order to gauge their reactions to what had just happened. They did seem to be fine, so perhaps this was normal for parties. She'd get used to it eventually!

Nilaa started to sway from side to side just a little bit as she was caught up within the beats. Of course she didn't do much else at this point because she really didn't know what else there was to do! Julia was however an expert at this sort of thing, so she more or less focused upon her Manticore friend, at least until Yoko spoke up about being equally new at dancing! "Nilaa not know! It okay!"

• Love 2

Hiro dismissively shakes his head at Julia, though still keeps a small but nervous smile on his face. "N-no, not really, I don't know how to dance... How would we even dance? I mean... It doesn't look like anyone could dance to this type of music..." He mentions, shrugging. It doesn't look like he has anything else to say or add to the conversation, though he will definitely continue to talk, if he is talked to.

• Woohoo 1

Julia senses that the music seems very strange to Nilaa and she is not sure how to react at first, but she gives her some time to try and adjust to it, which seems to happen, so she leaves it be. She does notice her body gently moving along with the beat, which only makes the manticore even more pumped to get onto the dance floor. She does want to still be social and polite, but she did come here to party and to help teach Nilaa how to party."Everyone has no idea how to the first time, but I never cared....I just did it anyway and it was freaking awesome! I love to jiggy and move it!", she says, emptying the last of her can of beer into her gut."Nilaa! Wanna go and tear up the dance floor with me? The most important lesson: Just do whatever feels right - you will find your way to dance, I am sure!", the manticore says and throws a pumped fist into the air."Allright! Yoko...Hiro...talk to you later tonight? I need to shake my thing!", she hollers before rushing into the small crowd already dancing now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko looks at Julia with a mixture of shock, surprise and awe. Someone who has it this easy with just going with the flow and being this outgoing? It is quite an eye opener for the zombie girl, which strikes her into silence and just staring at the large manticore lady who is soon all about the dancing and not giving a damn how silly she might look whilst doing so.

"Your friend....really is something, Hiro", she says and cannot stop a soft giggle.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just doing things without knowing how to do them? Nilaa could do that! Actually that is just about all she has been doing since she got here! It really was fun to throw one's self into new things. Unfortunately she knew not what jiggy meant, but she did know about moving her body! It was actually at this point that she noticed that she already was moving without meaning to. How did that happen?

"Nilaa teeer up floor!?" she exclaimed, bouncing excitedly in place! Was it actually okay to destroy the floor here?! Parties were crazy! Of course she did pause first to wave to the other two. "Nilaa want party! Friends join if want!"

With that she hustled off into the crowd with Julia, squeezing her way between people in order to keep close to her! As she ventured forth she did keep a close eye on those people already dancing in the hopes of figuring out what it was that she was supposed to do. Surprisingly nobody was actually ripping up the floors. Wait, was that another manner of speech thing?!

In any case once they found a spot Nilaa paused only for a brief few moments before she began her copied dancing. Arms raised overhead, hips wiggling from side to side. Her tail stretched out to keep balance, occasionally bumping into people behind her, but not with enough force to throw anyone off balance. "Nilaa do right?"

• Woohoo 1

Hiro looked at Yoko for a moment, before looking back at his little newfound wolf girl friend, and at his not-so-new manticore friend, listening every word of hers out. He doesn't look like he has much to say to it, but once she gets ready to leave, he replies rather quickly. "O-okay, later, then!" He mutters out, but then also pays attention to what she says after. "Shake... your... thing?" He blushes slightly but watches her go off, looking somewhere he shouldn't have, at which his pupils become smaller and the blush deepens. He quickly looks off to the side, raising a hand to cover his mouth.

When Yoko speaks to him, he calms down just a little bit more. He looks toward her once more, removing the hand and smiling at her warmly. "Y-yeah, she really is... I don't think I'll ever feel as free as her, to be honest..." He lets out a nervous chuckle, can't help but to shrug once again. He continues to stand close-by to Yoko, keeping his promise.

• Love 1

The music keeps going, which only fuels Julia's lust for dance mania, so she just does whatever she feels like, motion wise. She probably looks a bit goofy, but just like with nudity, there is no shame in her body about doing this. She switches between dancing solo and other monsters or even humans, who has gotten into it as well. She has a big lovely grin on her face, showing she is having a great time. She keeps close to Nilaa as well, trying to make sure she is okay and help her out if needed."Yeah! Doing awesome! Go ahead and show everyone your moves, Nilaa!", she says, already looking a bit sweaty, but not too bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko doesn't wonder too much about the reaction from Hiro as he watches the dancing before him, especially since the two others are nude and thus stand out quite a lot. She also stares a bit in disbelief and daze, though not as hard as the male student she is with."Thank goodness no one expects you to. Though she seems to be having a great time. It does make me envy her...just a little bit", she says.

• Love 1

Starting out Nilaa was very awkward. All she really did was stare at other people and wiggle her body a little. But as Julia started to really get into the groove of things she started to get a much better idea of how one was supposed to do the dancing thing! Sometimes she danced by herself, but occasionally she even moved close to someone else and danced with them! In fact occasionally she ended up getting really, really close to others!

With Julia's guidance the little wolf's movements started to improve. She moved her hips more, wiggled her body in a more seductive manner. Occasionally she moved her arms around, no longer simply keeping them held up overhead. For one of the songs Nilaa managed to find a dance partner! Their hips moved almost in tandem. The little wolf even felt hands trace along her body, but by the time the song moved onto a new one so too had her dance partner.

"Nilaa like dance!" she shouted over the music, hands tracing a couple inches along her own body, copying another dancer she'd seen just a minute before. Heck it almost felt like doing some of the sexy things she'd done with Julia before! She was certainly working up a sweat from all the new movements, giving her pale form a slight glisten whenever the lights hit it. Of course it was most fun to watch Julia while she danced, after all she had the curves and the soft bouncy bosom! It also probably helped that she knew what she was doing.

• Love 1

For a moment, Hiro looked at all the dancers, letting out a sigh and secretly wished he would be as free as them, but shook his head, remaining satisfied with  his lowly human self. After all, he did get lots of attention from monsters, and he did manage to get a couple nice friends along the way, so there's nothing he should be complaining about. He looks back over to Yoko as she speaks to him, placing a reassuring hand on her back once more. "I can understand that, Yoko, but does that mean you think you won't ever have such a great time like that in the future...? Like... I know I shouldn't dwell on this topic further, because it's most likely sensitive to you, but it really does make me wonder; If magic and monsters exist, doesn't that mean that there are possibilities, that could help you use your legs properly, for example...? Or even maybe eat and drink, or taste, with the help of something...? I s-still don't know what, of course, but we can always work together and ask around, perhaps do some research... I'd like to help you...!" He tells her. Things took a little deep turn, from the looks of it. He seems a bit down from all of this, though, looking away for a moment. "I know you say you got used to it, but I would just like to see you even happier, than before... I'm sure the ability to walk, dance and taste things would really make you happy...!"

• Love 1

All the while Julia is nodding and smiling at Nilaa, letting her know she approves whilst they dance around to the music on the speakers. Even though the wolf girl is not the most experienced by any means, she can tell she is having a good time and just let herself move as she wants to."Ohhhh, me too!", she says, mimicking the approval of Nilaa towards dancing around.

Just like the other one, her body is starting to look lightly sweaty and her assets bounce around as she goes on. Of course, this does cause some stares and even some people who wants to dance close to her as well, which she doesn't mind doing at all either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko feels herself get a bit worked up from what is being said, even though it's in the best intention."It's not like it's sensitive, but I am honestly fine with how I function. I probably can dance in some way...I have never tried. I am not mad or upset, but I would really prefer you trust me to think of ways I could improve my happiness. I am not unhappy at all. Sure, I could have more people I know and talk to, but I can do that well enough as I am now. I don't know why you have this notion that I need to do things like everyone else or I am not happy", she says, trying her best to keep calm, while also making her point clear.

• Love 1

At this point Nilaa was enjoying herself to such a degree that even the thought of eating escaped her mind! Of course all this dancing was going to make her much hungrier later, but it was a cost worth paying. If anything it just gave her an excuse to eat more! Good thing too because some party foods were only consumed during parties.

With her temporary dance partner slipping back within the growing crowd of partiers Nilaa scooted closer to Julia once more! She attempted to copy other people. Her hands carefully slid along the taller woman's body, outlining her generous curves. Of course this sort of thing was still new to her and occasionally ended up with a little squeeze or a grope on accident, but such things didn't fluster her and she doubted Julia minded. However she did also end up staring a bit hard at the woman's breasts! How could she not? They were so close and so mobile! Nilaa's height placement didn't help matters either. It was hypnotic, really!

Edited by Chiyako
  • Woohoo 1

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko feels herself get a bit worked up from what is being said, even though it's in the best intention."It's not like it's sensitive, but I am honestly fine with how I function. I probably can dance in some way...I have never tried. I am not mad or upset, but I would really prefer you trust me to think of ways I could improve my happiness. I am not unhappy at all. Sure, I could have more people I know and talk to, but I can do that well enough as I am now. I don't know why you have this notion that I need to do things like everyone else or I am not happy", she says, trying her best to keep calm, while also making her point clear.

"I mean this from the bottom of my heart, it isn't that I don't trust you, Yoko." Being fully serious, though at the same time ashamed of himself, that Yoko got herself worked up about this. "I only said these things, because I would love it if you were able to try these things. Maybe not for happiness, but for the sake of trying. It's absolutely not out of ill intent, you should know this. Obviously, I like you the way you currently are, it's just things I'd like to see your reaction to maybe tasting food. Why would I think that you're not happy, or why would you think that I don't trust you..? ⎯  Agh, just forget it, I'm sorry for bothering you about this, again..." He turns, to look to the side for a moment. He still remains by her side, though unable to make himself look at her, for now.

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Chiyako said:

At this point Nilaa was enjoying herself to such a degree that even the thought of eating escaped her mind! Of course all this dancing was going to make her much hungrier later, but it was a cost worth paying. If anything it just gave her an excuse to eat more! Good thing too because some party foods were only consumed during parties.

With her temporary dance partner slipping back within the growing crowd of partiers Nilaa scooted closer to Julia once more! She attempted to copy other people. Her hands carefully slid along the taller woman's body, outlining her generous curves. Of course this sort of thing was still new to her and occasionally ended up with a little squeeze or a grope on accident, but such things didn't fluster her and she doubted Julia minded. However she did also end up staring a bit hard at the woman's breasts! How could she not? They were so close and so mobile! Nilaa's height placement didn't help matters either. It was hypnotic, really!

Something like what Nilaa is doing is not exactly new to the manticore and it mostly tells her that the wolf girl is feeling comfortable around her and with dancing. While not full on groping and such, Nilaa does feel wandering hands as Julia dances close to her. She laughs in delight from the staring and attention she is getting from the wolf girl in particular. The two naked ladies does seem to attract attention from others as well, as they dance this dance and have no shame about touching each other either."Wanna get a drink when this music track ends? I am feeling quite thirsty by now, hahaha!", she says and smiles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 hours ago, Godot said:

"I mean this from the bottom of my heart, it isn't that I don't trust you, Yoko." Being fully serious, though at the same time ashamed of himself, that Yoko got herself worked up about this. "I only said these things, because I would love it if you were able to try these things. Maybe not for happiness, but for the sake of trying. It's absolutely not out of ill intent, you should know this. Obviously, I like you the way you currently are, it's just things I'd like to see your reaction to maybe tasting food. Why would I think that you're not happy, or why would you think that I don't trust you..? ⎯  Agh, just forget it, I'm sorry for bothering you about this, again..." He turns, to look to the side for a moment. He still remains by her side, though unable to make himself look at her, for now.

She sighs and rubs her temples for a bit."Let's just...not talk about this subject, okay? I just wanted to come here and do my best to have a good time, but it always seems to have to revolve around what I cannot do. So....different topic: What do you plan to do once you are done here?", she asks, wanting to very much move away from the other thing.

• Love 1