Court yard

OOC: Man, that was a long time underway o.O

Bridget is not sure how well he seems to know this other world, but if he has resorted to camping, it seems like he really needs a leg up or at least some more insight. Surely, he had a place to live before passing through the portal, right? In any case, she simply gives a surprised look and let him take the map for his own use."Uhhmm...you would probably need to look for an apartment or something", she says, wondering how much time he has spent here."Excuse me if I am being rude, but have you not thought about the bare necessities before anything else? Like...how have you managed to get through the days here so far? How long have you been here?".

Edited by JennyDK

OOC: Yeah, I’m really sorry about that.

“I’ve only been here for a little over a week.” Wes explained. “I use to live with a Druid Healer before coming to earth and she would often go on long trips with me to gather rare plants for her remedies, so I have gotten use to camping more then living in a house.” He shrugged sheepishly. “Plus, I had never heard of earth before and so when I found myself here I was confused and hid, trying to discover were I was.” He continued.”After a week of living in the forest nearby, your headmaster found me and she, listened to my story and offered me a job here to help me learn about earth and have a place to call home.”

She gives him a very confused look."I...am very puzzled. You just simply....walk through the portal. Not sure, but did someone drug you and toss you through it? In any case...good to see you trying to adjust and all. Perhaps the headmaster can help you find a place to live as well", she utters back, still wondering what in the world happened with him since everyone else practically consciously walk into here.

“I had been looking for the Druid that I had been living with.”  Wes said. “She had disappeared a few weeks ago on a trip she had taken alone and didn’t come back when she said she would, so headed to the spot where she said she was going and found signs of her being near to the portal, which I didn’t know what it was at the time.” He looked at the school grounds, before continuing. “I reached out to touch it and was pulled to here and the rest of the story you know. I’m hoping that while I’m here I can find out what happened to Willow and if she came to this world.” 

He glanced at the setting sun, before turning back to the Demon woman. “It’s getting late and I’m sorry for using so much time, but thank you very much for your help.” He said, bowing his head slightly.

Bridget listens on, not really sure what to think of it, but still simply takes it in and nods."If you have any idea how she looks like, you could always try and put up posters or something", she states back while looking around lazily. She faces him fully once he speaks his final words to her for the day. She gives a polite nod in return and smiles slightly."No problem. If you have trouble, there is usually someone around most of the time. Farewell and good luck mr. Wes", the demon responds and begins to walk away, heading home for the night.

• Love 1

Wes nods his thanks and watched the demon woman walk away. He head to the dining hall to grab some food, carrying it back out side to the courtyard. He sits down under a large tree that is tucked to the side of the academy’s building and begins to eat, enjoying the pleasant evening weather. 

It was getting dark outside but Cat didnt want to go back to the dorm and face her sister. She shivered and coughed softly. Jumping out of the shower and running still wet to the court yard made her feel a little sick. Her white dress had become a little see through and stuck to her body. She was blinded by tears so she didnt even notice. She sniffled softly and hid behind a large oke tree. She sat in the large flower bed that surrounded the tree. She would cover her face helplessly as she thought about what her sister had done. 

• Like 1

Wes’s body tensed as the sound of soft footsteps ran up behind him and stopped behind the tree he was leaning against. He got to his knees and peered around the thick trunk, his eyes wary. He froze as his gaze landed on a small werecat curled up in a white dress, wet, shivering and sniffing with slim hands covering her face. She looked like something has upset her and Wes was unsure of what to do. 

After a minute of back and forth in his head of if he should leave her be or ask if she was ok, he decided on the later. “You ok, Miss.” He asked, moving his large 12 foot frame, that easily dwarfed the werecat’s more form, around the tree so she could easily see him and not get startled.

• Woohoo 1

She shivered softly as the cool midnight air brushed past her skin. She kept sniffling soft land and even notice him at first.  She coughed softly. She blamed her sister for the sick feeling in her stomach. Her big watering eyes looked up at him when he finally spoke. "No... my sister keeps calling me a slut when I haven't even done anything.... then she did stuff with our roommate in front of me... I was strying to bathe... I'm so embarrassed."  She spoke very softly to where it was barely audible. She hugged her knees and buried her face in her kneecaps. She was still sobbing relentlessly. 

Wes had heard of the word slut before, because some of the males of his kind had gone to places to mate with females there and from what he had gathered from their talk, a slut was a female that loved to mate as much as possible, with as many people as she could. But this small, shy girl didn’t seem like on at all. He noticed her shivering still in the cool night air, her sobs still going strong and he had the sudden, strong desire to help her. 

When Willow had been upset, she said his hugs had always helped, so he picked up the small girl and held her in the crook of his arms, his large, warm chest pressed onto her body. “Does this help?” He asked as he leaned back against the tree.

• Love 1

She sunk deeper into despair while she waited for his response. She wondered if she had shared too much again. Every once in a while, she would cough softly. She was about to lay down in the grass and tried to sleep there when he picked her up. Thanks to his warmth and her being embarrassed her body instantly warmed up. Not wanting to feel the cold breeze she naturally huddled a deeper into his arms. She rubbed her eyes softly and nodded. "Y-yes... but it makes my chest feel wierd." Her heart was pounding like crazy and her chest felt tight. She could help but admire his muscles. Meanwhile, Her dress was still wet and clinging to her body making her form appear like pure marble. Every detail of what was hidden underneath showed through. A few flower petals stuck to her dress giving her a bit of color. 

Edited by SilverGirl20
  • Love 1

Wes cock his head in concern as the Werecat snuggled deeper in his arms. Her white dress was damp, keeping her from warming up and he was worried his body heat alone wasn’t enough to get rid of chill. He paused as she said that her chest felt weird, his orange eyes glancing down at it. For the first time, he really noticed that this girl wasn’t wearing anything under her this layer and he could see ever curve and outline of her attractive form in the moonlight. A strange feeling came over him as he realized that she was one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen. He tore his gaze away after he realized that he had been staring, meeting the the werecats large eyes. “It’s probably just the cold, Miss.” he said, his voice a bit rough, as he reached up his had that wasn’t holding the girls body and rubbed her arm, trying to get some warmth back into her body. 

• Love 1

She blushed slightly and felt like her body was melting from the inside. She held both of her hands to her chest hoping that he wouldn't notice how loudly her heart was pounding. She didn't really understand why she had this reaction. Maybe it was because he was so sweet and he was her type.  She instantly felt guilty for liking someone that she just met. She started to think that her sister was right about her being a slut. 

Her ears drooped a little bit and she purred softly when he started to rub her own. "Its because I jumped out of the bath so quickly and ran off. I just wanted a warm relaxing bath but she had to mate in front of me.."  She quickly covered her face with embarrassment. To her surprised the space between her legs started to feel hot just thinking about it. She tried to shake the feeling and pressed her tail between her legs.  It made the bottom part of her dress bunch up and soon the only thing hiding that area of her was her tail. 

Edited by SilverGirl20
  • Love 1

Wes watched as her cat ears dropped as he rubbed her arm, a soft purr coming from her. He had never seen a Werecat before and had a sudden, strong urge to stroke the girl’s small ears to see if they felt as soft as they looked. He barely was able to stop himself as the began to talk again.

The Orc hybrid listened as she closely as she talked, wanting to be able to help this girl in any way he could. As she talk he noticed that her tail had pushed her dress up, his thumb of the arm that was holding her dangerously close to her pussy, that was only covered by the girl’s thin tail. He turned his gaze back to her quickly, watching as she covered her face    from embarrassment. He smiled, thinking that she was incredibly cute and found himself rubbing her head, fingers gently scratching her silky ears as he tried to calm her down.

• Woohoo 1

"Thanks" she blushed wildly and met his eyes. She blushed more and snuggled into his arms as he petted her head. Her purring grew louder. She had never been petted before but it felt nice. Her eyes met his for a moment. Her eyes were dilated like a kitten's.

"Your really sweet." She said softly befor her soft lips closed again. She closed her eyes and smiled. She started to relax in his arms. Her tail fell from between her legs, revealing the tight hairless slit beneath. The cold air brushed against that spot and she buried her face deeper into his arms. 

Edited by SilverGirl20
  • Love 1

“Are you colder anywhere?” Wes asked, noticing her snuggling deeper in his arm. His hand moved back to her arm and as he started to rub it again, his eyes landed on her now exposed pussy. A wave of heat ran trough his body and centered on his cock, making it stiffen. The Orc hybrid had never mated before, but he was still part Orc, and for his kind at least, their sex drive was extremely high. He found himself wanting to run his finger over the smooth lips, but was able to control himself. 

• Love 1

"Yeah... d-down there.... b-because I dont have on any.... anything under my dress.." she whimpered uncomfortably and blushed wildly. She wanted to say something but didnt. She just snuggled against his warm body. She didnt make another sound. She wasnt purring anymore but she looked like she was gonna fall asleep in his arms. She shifted slightly and exposed her pussy more.  

Edited by SilverGirl20
  • Woohoo 1

Wes swallow hard as he realized what she meant. His large hand moved from the girls arm and slowly landed on her smooth stomach, rubbing gently. “This is just to warm her up.” He thought quickly. The girls skin was so soft and felt under he calloused fingers. He moved down more, his thumb touching her puffy opening for a second. “Is that any better?” He asked his voice husky.

• Love 1

The purring sound resonated in her throat again once he moved his hand down and started to rub her stomach. She rested comfortably there as his hand got lower. When his thumb slid across her pussy, she made a soft cute. She blushed wildly and quickly covered her mouth. A little wetness coated his finger. She nodded quietly and looked up at him. Her cheeks were as red as a tomato. 

Edited by SilverGirl20
  • Love 1

She couldn't focus on her cold at all anymore. The sick feeling was completely gone now that she was feeling all hot and flustered. She made another cute noise as his large finger spreads her tight lower lips. She closed her eyes and buried herself in his arms like she was a little scared. It was her first time being touched like this and his thumb seemed big enough to pop her cherry. 

Edited by SilverGirl20
  • Love 1

Wes stopped his movements as he felt a tightening between his leg. This girl was making it incredibly hard to hold back and if he did more, she was going to see that he was getting aroused. But, his lust won out and he started to move his hand again, the tip of his thumb slipping in a little bit. 

• Love 1

She blushed wildly and snuggled against him more. Her body felt like it was melting and his felt hot against hers. She panted heavily and looked up at him confused when he stopped. "Down there feels sticky and hot." She said softly and blushed wildly. She flinched softly when he pressed his finger into her tight entrance. She covered face cutely. She had gotten really wet down there. "You... dont think I'm a slut for getting wet right? I-I really cant help it.." 

• Love 1

“No, your not.” Wes said. He was surprised that this beautiful and cute girl was getting excited by him touching her. Most people were wary of Orcs, but she didn’t seem to be afraid at all, cuddling up to his massive body and looking up at him with open and trusting eyes. He found himself draw to her and wanted to make her feel even more pleasure. 

He slid one large hand under her dress and encircled her slim waist, his strong fingers big enough to reach almost completely around it and he held her out in front of him. He slowly lifted her dress up till her breasts were exposed.His fingers gripped the large, right orb, amazed at its softness. His cock was now bulging now, the huge head and length stretching slowly out of the top of his leather pants, tracing a path up the middle of his muscular core. 

• Love 1

She smiled and nodded softly because of his reassuring words. She didn't know what he was thinking but it was true that she wasn't scared of him. They only things she feared was what he thought of her.  She blush wildly and simba little surprised when he started the pull up her dress with his large hands. She felt a lot less cold without the wet fabric clinging to her. She made a cute noise when he grabbed her chest. She decided to slowly pull the dress off of her. "C-can you hang it on the tree.. I dont want it to get dirty."

• Love 1