Court yard

15 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

He glared daggers at the student as she argued with him. His voice got very quiet as his anger returned very quickly. "So what you are saying is that you are refusing to do as I, the Vice Headmaster and your superior, is telling you to do. Child, I assume you know the Monster Codex. That applies anywhere you are. So, unless you want to meet the fury of me and the Headmistress...You. Will. Do. As. I. Say!" As his voice grew in volume and boomed, he finally lost control of his form. He fully returned to his true form, standing nearly as tall as the school. He let out a shout that sounded like an avalanche.

Misty's jaw dropped. Damn, it was even better than they told her. Frankly, a mountain would have been a much better comparison than a rock. And while it wasn't as funny as she thought it would be, she didn't regret a single thing. "Daaaaamn, Mr. Headmst'r, sure!" she shouted, with authentic enthusiasm in her voice. "You. Are. So. Cool!" She raises her voice even further, to make sure that the headmaster heard her, then phased straight into the doll. Well, at least in this form he didn't seem like he had a way to put that damn sigil on. She will have so much to tell others about!

She moved her head outside the doll for a moment, and gave Mary @JennyDK a quick wink. "You're a damn good shot too, miss! That brick was a damn bullseye!" With that said, she moves back into her temporary body and sprints as quickly as it allows her to.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

9 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Misty's jaw dropped. Damn, it was even better than they told her. Frankly, a mountain would have been a much better comparison than a rock. And while it wasn't as funny as she thought it would be, she didn't regret a single thing. "Daaaaamn, Mr. Headmst'r, sure!" she shouted, with authentic enthusiasm in her voice. "You. Are. So. Cool!" She raises her voice even further, to make sure that the headmaster heard her, then phased straight into the doll. Well, at least in this form he didn't seem like he had a way to put that damn sigil on. She will have so much to tell others about!

She moved her head outside the doll for a moment, and gave Mary @JennyDK a quick wink. "You're a damn good shot too, miss! That brick was a damn bullseye!" With that said, she moves back into her temporary body and sprints as quickly as it allows her to.

Edgar could hear them yelling up to it, but it couldn't revert back right after it had changed. The ground all around each appendage had grown patches of grass. It shook its head, trying to calm itself down. After several moments, it finally calmed down. It pulled in the magical energy necessary for it to compress it's body back into a human form. Slowly, the elemental's body shrunk, slimming down. Once Edgar was standing back in his human form, he sat down, exhausted from the both changes happening so close together. When he saw the doll running, he nodded. "Good. Keep going like that for a long while. I hope you have learned your lesson." He turned to @JennyDK and spoke to Mary. "I'm sorry. Give me a moment to catch my breath and I will fix what I broke. You weren't injured were you?"

22 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

She can do little but shake her head and sigh deeply. At least the student had no wish to do actual damage to anyone or anything and this being simply mischief - though it could still have ended badly. She thinks about responding with something snarky, but decides against it and simply lets the moment pass by, putting the anti material gun away.

4 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Edgar could hear them yelling up to it, but it couldn't revert back right after it had changed. The ground all around each appendage had grown patches of grass. It shook its head, trying to calm itself down. After several moments, it finally calmed down. It pulled in the magical energy necessary for it to compress it's body back into a human form. Slowly, the elemental's body shrunk, slimming down. Once Edgar was standing back in his human form, he sat down, exhausted from the both changes happening so close together. When he saw the doll running, he nodded. "Good. Keep going like that for a long while. I hope you have learned your lesson." He turned to @JennyDK and spoke to Mary. "I'm sorry. Give me a moment to catch my breath and I will fix what I broke. You weren't injured were you?"

She watches the mountain of a man, quite literally in this case, shrink back into human form once more and sigh in relief."No, ah'm fine...but a bit more warning would have been 'preciated. Ah swear, sum'day yah gonna get me squashed like a pancake!", she grumbles a bit, but seemingly seems to be okay and mostly level headed once more."If yah don't need me anymore, ah will continue to look around and all, Edgar".

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She watches the mountain of a man, quite literally in this case, shrink back into human form once more and sigh in relief."No, ah'm fine...but a bit more warning would have been 'preciated. Ah swear, sum'day yah gonna get me squashed like a pancake!", she grumbles a bit, but seemingly seems to be okay and mostly level headed once more."If yah don't need me anymore, ah will continue to look around and all, Edgar".

He nodded and gave her a thumbs up. "I will do my best to remember for next time. Thank you for your help. I owe you dinner for this." He knew he couldn't leave campus, but he had some connections with some alumni who own restaurants that would come and cook for him if he paid them well. He watched @Icarian Dreamscontinue to do the laps. After about an hour of constant running, he waved her down. "I will let this one time be easy on you, because you are new. I don't want to catch you pulling any shenanigans for quite some time young lady. Go." He made the doll return to the earth, leaving the ghost floating where she was. Then he placed his hands onto the ground, concentrating. The building that he had damaged in his tirade began to reform, the stones on the ground sliding and rolling up the side to fall and fuse back to where they belonged, including Misty's brick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

He nodded and gave her a thumbs up. "I will do my best to remember for next time. Thank you for your help. I owe you dinner for this." He knew he couldn't leave campus, but he had some connections with some alumni who own restaurants that would come and cook for him if he paid them well. He watched @Icarian Dreamscontinue to do the laps. After about an hour of constant running, he waved her down. "I will let this one time be easy on you, because you are new. I don't want to catch you pulling any shenanigans for quite some time young lady. Go." He made the doll return to the earth, leaving the ghost floating where she was. Then he placed his hands onto the ground, concentrating. The building that he had damaged in his tirade began to reform, the stones on the ground sliding and rolling up the side to fall and fuse back to where they belonged, including Misty's brick.

After about an hour of not really constant, and more of speedwalking rather than running, Misty was more than happy to be set free. Well, at least he didn't use that damned seal. As she joyfully flew towards the school's wall, she slowed down near Edgar just to say: "Don't worry, Mr. Headmst'r, my mummy always said that size doesn't matter." She put her lips in a pout, nodded a few times, giving Edgar a look of complete and judgementless understanding, then flew as quickly as she could through the school's wall, filling the building with a wild, haunting giggle.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

"Just doing mah job really, Edgar. Yah aint own me nuthin' really - just promise me tah be more careful where you unleash that body of yah's. Of course, if yah insist on getting me dinner, ah suppose ah can accept that. If ah didn't know any better ah could swears yah were trying to woo me or something", she says and adds a bit of a smirk on her face.

After the interaction being over with, she gives him a respecful nod and moves on to her next post to survey and keep her eyes on.

He shook his head at the words of the ghost girl, not believing that she just said that to him. He gave Mary a sly smirk before she turned and left. Once she was gone, he laid out on the ground, his long green hair spread out on the stone. He placed his hands into the stone, letting the earth revitalize him and clear his mind. 

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Once Edgar felt re-energized by his brief nap, he got up and smoothed out his hair. He looked around and realized there wasn't anyone around anymore. He shrugged and began walking towards the doors to the school, going to see if there was something else he could do to give him a reason not to go back to his paperwork. 

• 2 weeks later...

Deva looked up at the huge old human architecture that was Ironclaw Academy. She growled unpleasantly at it but she wasn't surprised that the building didn't growl back. She didn't like this place. She didn't like the human world. There were too many rules, restrictions, things you can't do, manners. It was all a chore to learn! Even in the monster world she was a trouble child but now in the human world, she was practically a criminal with a repeated offense record for being violent. It wasn't her fault that everything around her pissed her off and/or couldn't take a single punch. She felt her blood start to simmer and her old wounds started to reappear as if they were just made afresh as her muscles bulged helping reopen her old wounds. She realized she was going to go berserk and she let out a long exhalation like she had been taught in her therapy sessions. Stay cool girl. She spoke to herself. She felt her stomach growl and she looked back at the building. She was tempted to go inside and eat but she thought about the annoyances of having to talk with someone who was probably going to annoy her. She decided to hold off on going to the cafeteria as she chose a secluded spot that had a wide tree with a large shadow. She sat at the base of it and leaned her head and body against the trunk. She yawned tiredly as she closed her eyes. 

The weather outside is splendid, nice and very lovely - a perfect moment for Veronica to do a simple stroll outside of the academy and enjoy the quiet and tranquil surroundings and nature. She hums softly to herself, thinking herself to be mostly alone here until she spots a student leaning against a tree. She is in a rather happy mood so she waves and greets out:"Hello there miss. Are you enjoying the day as well?".

• Love 1

Deva was almost deep asleep when she heard a familiar voice and her eyes opened groggily as she saw Veronica. "Morning Ms. V P." She yawned loudly as she stretched. "I guess you could say that." Deva said as she probably figured that Veronica would know her by the sound of her voice. "The day's alright. . . It'd be a lot better if I had some food to eat." And as if to accentuate the point, her stomach growled so loudly that Veronica could hear it where she was standing. Deva was actually a pretty hard working student, the problem was that she had an extremely short temper and due to her lack of self restraint in both her temper and her physical prowess, she tended to start really hurting people when she got serious. In fact, the main reason that Deva kept getting held back was due to the fact that she keeps blowing her temper and mauling either a student or a person in Sunveil for talking some bullshit smack where she could hear them. 

Due to her past history and such, Veronica is well aware of the serial troublemaker. Though right now she seems to be in a decent mood. She steps closer, her usual grin on her face like always."The dinning hall exists to feed you, you know". She looks over the large shemale, though she probably has no idea that Deva could give herself a dick, like herself. While the woman is huge and brutish, Veronica has never feared her or been intimidated by her, showing off immense steel plated willpower and such. She knows Deva can actually get things done, but her massive temper is really holding her back and she wishes she had a way to help that, but for now there is only therapy and plain old support. While Deva is indeed strong, she knows the headmaster is not someone you mess with and she knows as long as you behave well, you get treated the same with her.

"Mmmm, I know. But," She sighed. "I just don't want to meet anyone annoying on my first day. . . again." She said as she has had a year where she was basically suspended on her first day due to the fact that her temper snapped. Deva actually liked Veronica as she seemed to understand that Deva was just a bit. . . misunderstood and doesn't have the tools available to her just yet. Deva's stomach grumbled again and she growled a bit. Deva's strength and endurance had an unfortunate cost to them. She had an incredibly high metabolism and it was that metabolism problem that tended to assist with her temper outbreaks. Deva shifted a bit which in turn caused her huge boobs to clap together as she tried to ignore her stomach. 

"We talked about this ...a lot miss Deva. You are going to have a very tough life...unless you get your anger under control. It seems like you at least know how to avoid situations to prevent it from occuring, but none of us can live life like that. I know you are too smart and such to want to end up in a life of crime. I want all of my students to do well, after all. Tell me...what are your plans for the future?", she asks, concern in her voice, despite her plastered grin. She walks even closer to her and places a hand on her shoulder. She thinks for a moment, then suggests something."Tell you what...how about we go and have something to eat...would that be better?".

• Woohoo 1

Deva's eyes look over at Veronica as she mentioned getting food. "Well. . . Alright." She said as she wiggled to start getting up. She had a hard time saying no to free food. "As long as you're treating." She smiled warmly and her eyes went up as she heard Veronica ask her the question of what she wanted to do with her life. "Well, um. . . Don't laugh or anything. But, I wanna be what those humans call Olympians. I want to do that thing that those men do where they put the weight on those bar bells and heave them up and over their heads! That's what I wanna be. That or a wrestler." She added in 

• Love 1

Veronica is quite allright with treating her student to some and at least it stops anything from getting broken and/or others getting hurt. Perhaps it is moments like these, that might help Deva be guided towards something that works for her and to help her find better ways to socialize."Would I offer without it being my treat? Just tell me where you wish to go. You can't possibly get into trouble as long as you are with me after all", she says and chuckles lightly, her hands quickly straigtening out her suit, wanting to make it look prim and proper like always. She takes an extra look around, to make sure nothing is here to set off Deva and finding nothing she simply nudges her side lightly."Ohhh, I think you would be perfect as that. Maybe a good and proper way to let out your aggressions. Though they may have to make a monster category...since it needs to be fair...at least the humans think so, right?", she let out another laugh.

Deva let out a laugh. "Let their be a division between monsters and humans. I'm still going to come out on top." She said as she felt rather confident in her strength. "Um, well, if it's coming from your pocket." She said scratching the back of her head with one arm as she used the other arm to get herself up. "Mmm, I'm thinking about getting some nice healthy steak." She said as she undid her mask as she wasn't afraid of scaring off the teacher with her jagged teeth. "Think you can pay for some of the good stuff Ms. V P" She said grinning from ear to ear happily. "I'll owe you one and you could always. . . you know~" She gave her a bit of a raised eye in suggestion as Deva tugged at her own shirt letting Veronica see that wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

• Love 1

"Haha. that is certainly a go-getting and confident attitude. Well, you should probably do your best in the classes of Nero @Dozle The Crusader and use that to get spotted. I can help you out as well. What do you say to that miss Deva?", she suggest, seeing a way to hopefully make the monster girl find her place in society and make a life for herself as her current course is clearly not working and it is totally okay not to aspire for academical careers. She hears the mention of steak, which seems a bit heavy for a simple lunch, but it's not like she is against it as such, steaks always nice and tasty."It should be no issue at all. We can go to the mall if you want or a smaller restaurant", she suggests on, hoping this might entice the woman. She then gets a nice view of the bra less cleavage Deva has going for and it would be a lie if she ever said she was not happy to play with such ones and more."Mmmmmm, I thiiiink we may have to check your uniform and attire afterwards...in my office...see if it's up to code", she says with a wide and sly smirk and Deva can indeed spot what seems to be buldges emerging and disappearing in the suit pants of Veronica.

• Love 1

If it was possible then Deva's smile crossed even further across her face. "Well, then sounds like a date. I mean, plan, I mean, oh, whatever it's a date." She said as she wasn't one to get finnicky about this stuff. Deva did like Veronica. . . Probably a bit too much than most regular human schools would say is sanctioned but hey, Ironclaw was a monster academy and Ironclaw was already pretty strange. She licked her lips. "If you say so boss. But, first, let's get some lunch! I heard they opened a fine new place where it's cheap and the meat is supposed to melt in your mouth." Deva gossiped. "Also, I think you'll find my uniform be up to stuff but headmaster's orders are orders. We'll just have to make sure that the inspection is very thorough." She winked 

• Woohoo 1

Veronica is hardly one to want to turn down fun and lovely encounters, especially if the other part also finds her flirting nature appealing which Deva most often does and sometimes it has even prevented bad situations from arising and escalating."I am very fine with calling it such, but if it's a date, I do expect you to treat it like one too miss Deva! I AM a lady you know...refined and virtuous..and..pieous...angelic even...", she goes on and finally cannot stop herself from laughing hard as she basically described the most dominant nature among Angls rather than them as monsters. After she finish laughing she nods and grins."Soooo...steaks down town and afterwards I am sure you won't mind some more....meat", she says and winks back.

• Haha 1

Deva smiled as she listened to Veronica trying not to laugh and when Veronica bursted into laughter so did Deva. "Haha~ Of course. Meat and some more meat to top it off." She said grinning joyously. She sniffed as her keen hunger for food has made her very apt at identifying what kind of grub is coming her way and she definetly smelled the salty musk of a delicious slab of meat that was bulging Veronica's pants. Just the thought of that meat was making her drool a bit. "Alright, let's head on our way down." Deva said eager for both kinds of meat to be filling her system! 

• Like 1

Veronica noticed that the monster woman didn't really see the target of the joke, but nontheless, she is happy to see and hear her being positive and having a laugh still. She is unsure whether or not it just went over her head though. Still, the main focus is of course going out and fill their stomachs and later on fill some other needy body parts. Veronica grins wide, even more so than usual and begins to lead Deva @OlrukTheSmall towards the large city mall where there are some nice restaurants."Hopefully there will be plenty of room after lunch...you will need it", she says and snickers.

• Like 1

Deva gave Veronica a smirk. "Hehe, I always have room to spare~" And as if to say she had plenty of emptiness in the tank, her stomach let out another loud grumble but with the thought of getting some food kept Deva in a bright spirit. They left school grounds for Sunveil and the large mall there. Sadly, Deva didn't catch the jab as she thought the headmistress was just listing off a few personality traits that didn't really suit hers. But, she still got a good laugh from it all so all was well.

[Scene End, Resuming over at Sunveil Mall]

• Woohoo 1

[new scene]

The salon was pretty slow after Mr. Hercules left. Kasey didn't want to sit around all alone today. Then... a brilliant idea popped into his cute little head. He grabbed some of the fliers he had handed out a few months ago. Thankfully there weren't any deals on it, just advertising his salon. He went into his office and changed his clothes, putting on a pastel multicolored skirt that sat only a few inches below his delightful rear end, a pink crop top that had a completely open back, and white lacey stockings. He left the pink thong on, feeling risqué today. Then he locked up the shop and drove up to the school.

He stepped into the courtyard with a smile. It had only been 2 years since he graduated, but he still missed this place. Many fond (and naughty) memories here. He walked around, not seeing any students out yet, the fliers in his hand. Then he saw a young girl @OlrukTheSmallstep out of the front doors.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod