GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

GREETINGS!
Please call me QueenofObscurepairings/QueenObscure...Or Amy
---
I am a roleplay veteran, since mid 90s. And currently am 32 years of age.
And you may have seen me other Adult RP sites through out the years well.
Yet it seems lot have been dying, or they have certain rules that confuse and of stifle my creatively.
So I want looking for new ones, and I found this place.
----
I do, do Original RPS as well was OC X Cannons plots.
BUT I ALSO DO! PLOT WITH SMUT!

I also love paranormal/supernatural things,

as well as Victorian/Edwardian/Dark fantasy
I do modern plots as well, though only if these have these elements.
That always ends up into a some dark force marriage/contact sexual plot lol XD

For a random example:
Current year 2020, old gothic manor from 1800s. Some girl and her family move in..
Soon she finds some creepy spooky crap is happening here, but she is hushed about it
but then some demon, ghost, or other specter lures her in and soon it turns into a dark game of Spider x Moth
(A game of cat and mouse, for non-goths. That's our term version lol) Then being pulled into the creature's alter world (normally caught in time wrap)

Spoiler

My current obsession right now is the NETFLIX SERIES BIG MOUTH..
I've even create an OC for it, as well.  Thee Addiction Sorceress, or Tas.
Who I do pair with the Shame Wizard.
And am aware with certain laws, if I were to do a BIG MOUTH RP (which I plan too) it would be questionable
given the context of the show is centered around kids.  I would only go as far as, said show would..
My only detail smut would be with of AGE OC X Shame!

Hello and welcome to the site!

Anyway, i just check up your profile...and it seems you're not putting up your preference sheet yet! But don't worry, you can find it here, or just scroll down to the lower page and look for "Roleplayer Preference". You need to fill those so people won't ask you to have RP with kink/genre you don't like. Just visit the page and click "Add new preference" and fill in what RP and kink are you into.

After you finished, copy the link of your preference (LINK! Not the page), and paste it on "Preference Sheet" in your edit profile option. This way, people would have easy access to know what you prefer in RP with single click in your profile. This might sounds tedious but i assure you its simple!

If you still find some difficulty, you can ask the staff/admin. They have purple color on their username. Here's the list of admin you can contact with. Some are available on EcchiChat so you can ask the question right away.

Alright, i end my rant here now else i overextend the welcome.

Once again, Welcome to the site!

4 minutes ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

Hello and welcome to the site!

Anyway, i just check up your profile...and it seems you're not putting up your preference sheet yet! But don't worry, you can find it here, or just scroll down to the lower page and look for "Roleplayer Preference". You need to fill those so people won't ask you to have RP with kink/genre you don't like. Just visit the page and click "Add new preference" and fill in what RP and kink are you into.

After you finished, copy the link of your preference (LINK! Not the page), and paste it on "Preference Sheet" in your edit profile option. This way, people would have easy access to know what you prefer in RP with single click in your profile. This might sounds tedious but i assure you its simple!

If you still find some difficulty, you can ask the staff/admin. They have purple color on their username. Here's the list of admin you can contact with. Some are available on EcchiChat so you can ask the question right away.

Alright, i end my rant here now else i overextend the welcome.

Once again, Welcome to the site!

So just write it like any other post, right then link that post in the section. As I did notice that.

Hello QueenObscure, and welcome to EcchiDreams! 🙂 I'm happy to have read your Introduction post! Sorry if this is a random question, but would you say you like obscure and rare things? Or is it just part of the username with no further meaning? Personally, I love researching and finding obscure media and rare collectables as a hobby. ^^

If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

And like @Elena Ichinomiya pointed out, if you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member, we have 
purple names!

Hope you enjoy your time here! Take care, and Happy Dreaming~! 🌻

OH YES! I DO LOVE RARE AND OBSCURE THINGS!
--
So when my fans dubbed me QueenofObscurePairings I took it..
I use to do Disney/non Disney crossover videos on YT, Hench the name.
(BUT YT FORCED ME TO DELETE ALL MY VIDS! with  that "new" rule crap! Yet I found other edits like me were safe after all! SO YT SCREWED ME OVER AFTER MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK!)
I would find rare films and crossover them together as ships.
like Vasilia (from a animated Russian film series and pair her with Undertaker from Black Butler or Jenner from NIMH! though he had little footage to edit with lol)
https://vlare.tv/v/hGZGkMzI
https://vlare.tv/v/3NCPORLP

Just now, QueenObscure said:

OH YES! I DO LOVE RARE AND OBSCURE THINGS!
--
So when my fans dubbed me QueenofObscurePairings I took it..
I use to do dispense/non crossover videos on YTHench the name.
(BUT YT FORCED ME TO DELETE ALL MY VIDS! with  that "new" rule crap! Yet I found other edits like we were safe after all! SO YT SCREWED ME OVER AFTER MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK!)
I would find rare films and crossover them together as ships.
like Vasilia (from a animated Russian film series and pair her with Undertaker from Black Butler or Jenner from NIMH! though he had little footage to edit with lol)
https://vlare.tv/v/hGZGkMzI

Interesting! ^^ Ah, that's unfortunate about YouTube taking down stuff though... their algorithms are designed to detect copyrighted material and you're not supposed to be able to upload scenes from anime/cartoons/films/etc easily, as much as everyone would love to. >< Even I wish I could upload some of my favourite scenes from some anime and cartoons just for the sake of easy, universal access for people to use, but that would probably get my YouTube account banned. :c

I've thought of some unique crossovers myself, and also found it funny observing how some characters from totally different series can have a lot of similarities to each other. :3 

You might like the Lost Media Wiki, if you haven't heard of it before. That Wiki is full of articles on very obscure media that has either become lost in cyberspace, or in some cases, recovered by very dedicated contributors. I explore that site from time to time and can get lost in it for ages~. P:

2 minutes ago, Sunstone said:

Interesting! ^^ Ah, that's unfortunate about YouTube taking down stuff though... their algorithms are designed to detect copyrighted material and you're not supposed to be able to upload scenes from anime/cartoons/films/etc easily, as much as everyone would love to. >< Even I wish I could upload some of my favourite scenes from some anime and cartoons just for the sake of easy, universal access for people to use, but that would probably get my YouTube account banned. :c

I've thought of some unique crossovers myself, and also found it funny observing how some characters from totally different series can have a lot of similarities to each other. :3 

You might like the Lost Media Wiki, if you haven't heard of it before. That Wiki is full of articles on very obscure media that has either become lost in cyberspace, or in some cases, recovered by very dedicated contributors. I explore that site from time to time and can get lost in it for ages~. P:

Oh no it wasn't that...You are allowed by fair use law.
It was so dude to that dumb "FAMILY CONTENT RULE" were some how removed real Family content, yet allowed adult cartoons and Disney adult edits (since I did that)
as family friendly, though I marked it mature as it was "cartoon" and if you had cartoons that were adult you would be banned..Yet live action channels like Jake Paul was marked family content

Just now, QueenObscure said:

Oh no it wasn't that...You are allowed by fair use law.
It was so dude to that dumb "FAMILY CONTENT RULE" were some how removed real Family content, yet allowed adult cartoons and Disney adult edits (since I did that)
as family friendly, though I marked it mature as it was "cartoon" and if you had cartoons that were adult you would be banned..Yet live action channels like Jake Paul was marked family content

Ahh... yeah, I see. I'm aware of all the hypocrisy and ludicrousness of some of that stuff. 😐 It sucks. Makes me miss the olden days (the Golden Era) of YouTube, around 2008-2012 was when it was best IMO. Good memories... 😌

This is an Introduction thread, and, as much as I'm enjoying chatting, I don't want to clog it up with us posting back and forth, and instead allow room for other users to welcome you should they wish to. So, if you want to continue chatting I'm happy to bring it out of this thread and into EcchiTexts or EcchiChat. Feel free to message me there anytime! 😄 

Archived