Hallway.

Tamamo didn't exactly see the information the same way he did it himself but allowing him to touch her tail would have no real consequence anyway but that would be for later. The rest of the explanations seemed to confuse her slightly. Talking in his head, changing size of body parts. It sounded like spells from a different kind of monsters even though talking directly inside someone's mind wasn't quite new to her. Even while thinking, she had her eyes on him so she could notice the change of line of sight. Whatever that meant and assuming he was just looking at her body, Tamamo didn't really like the idea of seeing herself transformed. She would have to be careful about that in case a monster tries it on her. On the comment about what her human did to her, she simply nodded, finally thinking about something else. The last part however made her wonder and remember a bit what she felt back then. "Yeah, I think it can be embarrassing but it feels good, doesn't it? It's soft and warm, too." Tamamo mostly used her own experience as example but the context spoken may not sound the same way to Hiro, if he referred to something much deeper than just a kiss. For the fox though, her tails swayed as she thought about the person who gave her that kiss, clearly missing her enough that she had spoken about her a few times now. Why did she even feel that way about a human? She looked at the one in front of her now, observing him, thankfully not feeling the same way. All humans were strange creatures to her, in a way or another.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

Hiro remains completely oblivious to Tamamo's true feelings about the other human that she met. He's thankfully not the kind of guy to force himself on anybody. In fact, it's quite the opposite. He's trying to get away from everyone. Such is the life of an introvert who doesn't talk a lot and is pretty much always nervous around everyone. The best he can be is a friend and nothing more, so Tamamo is certainly safe around him. He'd continue eating his food, eventually finishing it and hearing out her remark about the kiss once again, looking back at her as he no longer touches the plate and cutlery, given how he finished the food. "I can't really tell you how it feels, but I assume it's soft and warm, as you said so. I never kissed anyone yet, nor did anyone kiss me, and if anyone did, I probably would try to avoid it unless it's from somebody that likes me and I like them back. It would feel wrong to receive it or to give it to somebody random." He says so, seeming rather serious about this whole ordeal with kissing somebody and being kissed, rubbing his own chin for a few seconds once again. At least his morality is still intact, even after being among monsters for more than a month. It's strange, really. Some monsters act real strange, yet somehow Hiro still survives.

• Like 1

Tamamo could only smirk as she listened to him, having experienced it herself. What he said about it being for when someone likes him and when he likes them back made her think again and for the first time, a perceptible blush could be seen on her face. It's not really that she didn't know it until then, more that she forgot what it meant until she was reminded. A nice time of her life that she had to put in the past but that she wouldn't forget. A moment later, she finally got back to earth so to speak and stood up, trying to think about something else. Picking up the empty dishes, she looked at him again. "Well... Thank you for the food. I will say that my tummy is happy, now. I know where to come back when I am hungry. If you are still okay with it, you can still show me around right?". Smiling a bit, she carried the dishes where it seemed appropriate even if she didn't need to do so, then came back to him and waited for what she would get to see with Hiro next. She looked like she had lot of energy to use now that she finally ate.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

Hiro nods at Tamamo after her question. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be okay with it? I offered it, after all!" He stands up as well, though he watches her carry the dishes where they supposed to be. He seemed surprised, but it looks like she was catching on to how to properly act in this environment quicker than ever. Or maybe she simply knows human manners, all thanks to that one person she keeps mentioning. Next, if Tamamo was okay with it, Hiro would lead the way once again, going back outside from the dining hall, ready to show her some places. Overtime as they walked around and Hiro kept explaining to her what each place is, they talk in the meantime about random things, but not as much. To any question that she had, he would obviously answer, and if it was a slightly tougher question, he'd do his best to answer those either. He would show her where every common room is that she will most likely use, including that of every lecture, the library, the teachers' offices and even the public restrooms, although each dorm room might include their own anyway. He also showed her what might be her own class that she has to go to, starting Monday. Finishing up with showing around, he simply lead her back to the dorm hallway, after about an hour and a half of time passed by showing her around. The academy is quite big, so of course it would take that long. Hiro sighs, having his notebook out in his hand as he was writing down some things in it. "Right. Tamamo, are you sure you will keep in mind where everything is? It's really important, you know." He asked her with a slight smile, awaiting her reaction and response with an expression of high expectation.

OOC: I skipped a little bit of time so that showing her around wouldn't be complicated for neither of us. I hope it's not a problem!

• Like 1

Tamamo followed happily, wanting to see more of this place and so she followed behind him. Thanks to his guide, she could find and see the classes she would go to and see what they are like. She found it interesting enough to look surprised but it is when they visited the library that she got really curious about all the books, especially since she learned to speak human thanks to them. She knew very few amount of words that she could read and some of the books of that library looked way too complicated for her to imagine understanding. Her learning method after all was done with children's picture books and being taught to speak and understanding words she could say. She was never really taught how to read and it showed when she looked puzzled even though she was still curious. Moving on to other places, Tamamo always looked like she was having fun to see how big the academy really was. She also had seen some restroom but never actually used one yet. It would come soon or later now that she knew how to use them. Lastly, back at the dormitory, she looked quite happy about the whole exploration and food experience she had so far. "I'll make sure to remember everything. Thank you for showing me. I think being here will be fun... We still have another free day, right?", she playfully asked figuring she could enjoy another day like this or about before serious things really begin for her on monday.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

Hiro pockets his notebook and crosses his arms, standing there proudly after having showed the nine tailed youkai around. He looks back at her, only to hear out her response. To her question, he would nod once. "Yeah, there will be. Right after this one. I'm glad you enjoyed the little tour! I did as well. We got some food in and we also had a long walk. Gotta train those legs to be stronger." The corner of his mouth rises as he smiles, seeming to be the type of person that cares about health and working out. He does look pretty athletic, after all. "What are you going to do now?" He asks her curiously with raised brows as he intently stared at her while awaiting her response, taking note of the fact that she now thinks being here will be fun.

• Like 1

Tamamo seemed pleased, easily seen by her tails moving around in sync but with the comment about training their legs, she looked down at her own. Having walked all around now, her thighhighs seemed pretty okay, if not a little dirty on the soles. They were made for her to walk around with anyway and she always usually took care of washing her own clothes, which she was probably due to do so soon before the next day. "One of many ways to be stronger... So it's true this place will train me.", she smiled with some satisfaction, feeling her legs being a little tired but not without rewards. She turned to him. "Good question, we have seen everything but we have more free time... What can we do for fun while we wait?", she asked, as curiously as usual. She had an idea of what she wanted to do but she needed to hear her options from his point of view, first. Just in case there was something else.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

As Tamamo looked down at her own legs, Hiro looked at her legs as well, having only noticed now that she's not exactly wearing anything on her feet. Not that it really matters, or anything, but it's always possible to step onto something which may hurt, especially in city areas. During the small expedition from earlier, he also showed her the public laundry room, which was just at the end of the hallway they're currently in. That's one way to wash her clothes.

He would stop staring as soon as she spoke to him, his eyes darting up at hers while his cheeks redden just a slight bit. He gave her question some thought as he looked off to the side, then he looked back at her with a slight smile, all the while raising up his hand to his own glasses to fix them on his face. "I was thinking of taking a nap. Usually that's what I do on weekends. I don't have a lot of fun things to spend my time on, besides going outside of the academy's boundaries (which I don't do because it's scary) or watching some TV. I already did all my studying yesterday, so I do not have anything important going on. I guess.. I need to find more ways to spend time." He concludes, shrugging once in his shoulders while looking back at Tamamo for her take on the matter.

• Like 1

Tamamo smirked, listening to it. If anything, she wondered why he would stare at her legs and she probably didn't have the same kind of thoughts he had on the matter. In her nature, she wasn't very weak on the feet despite having human looking ones. The thighhighs themselves bore some protection to them so her train of thought could only be something else at the moment but Tamamo wasn't going to tease him about it. Instead, she thought about her own idea after listening to his own. A nap didn't feel bad but there was something she needed to do, which she usually did at the same time she washed her clothes and being who she is, there was only one way to point it out. And so she pointed at him, with some sort of playful but innocent manner, not meant to point him specifically. "I know what we need; we need a bath! When I need to clean up and feel better, I swim in the spring near my home. I wash my clothes there, too. Let's go to a spring and bath. What do you think?", with a smile, she had spoken without embarrassment but also without ill intents. Maybe she thought it was a natural thing to do at the academy. She seemed to enjoy her bath times, at least.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

Hiro hears out her suggestion but he doesn't think anything bad of it, because that's not the way he thought about it at first. He places his hands on his own waist as he stood straight, widening his eyes just a little bit while continuing to smile. "Hey, that's not a bad idea! Taking a bath is probably the most relaxing thing ever, so I should probably do that as well." He says so, innocently, giving her idea some thought. He definitely could use a bath, but suddenly he thinks of something. He was looking away, but he looks back at her, just before she spoke anything. "Wait, do you know how to operate bath tubs?" Genuinely curious, he asks her, moving his hands to cross them again instead, keeping his attention at her. She likes swimming and spring water, but too bad there's not enough space to swim and no spring water nearby. That's a darn crying shame. There is, however, the pool that is used for swimming class, but nobody is allowed there to just simply use it all willy nilly. Not for proper bathing and stuff, that's for sure.

• Like 1

Seeing him agree about a bath being relaxing made Tamamo happy. All they needed now was a place to actually bath. A spring or something else that she didn't remember seeing during their tour. Even she was pondering about it until she heard the question that made her look at him. "A bath... tub? Is this what you call a spring in this academy? What do you mean, operate it? All you have to do is remove your clothes and jump inside. I did not see any, though... Where do you clean yourselves...?", she asked, getting her confused look as she wondered how that part worked for them. If she had seen a bath tub, she probably didn't realize what they were for at the time of seeing them. Since she never had left her forest before, there was no real ways for her to learn how a bath worked.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

He finally realizes what she meant, but more importantly he feels like her not knowing about tubs is a much more concerning issue, since it's technically the only way to clean yourself around in urban landscape. "Uhm... Right... Not sure if you have seen it, but your dorm room has another room, which is called the bathroom. It has a toilet in it, a sink with a mirror, and a bath tub." He lets out a sigh, having to voice out this out loud because he really doesn't want to sadden Tamamo or anything, but it's the truth. "There's no springs here in the academy. I know what they are, but that and bath tubs are completely different.." He grits his teeth for just a moment, trying to add more information to try and make things just a bit better for Tamamo, knowing how she arrived from the forest and springs must be some sort of big deal for her. "B-But it's not that bad! It's the same as a spring, only it's a very small space fit for two people at most, and the hot water isn't naturally formed..!" He stands up straight and smiles at her, a little bit anxious to hear her response.

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

Tamamo thought about her room when he mentioned it. She didn't really explore outside the room itself, from the inside. The disappointment of being told that there was no springs at all was visible, more so because she was used all her life to bath in one. She has seen many great things in this academy so far but the lack of spring was quite a hit. She tried not to be discouraged, though. Maybe there was something good behind it that she didn't know. "So you don't swim when you clean up...? If it's too small then how do you enjoy the water?", she asked seriously, having many questions about the ways of life of this academy. "Wait, do you not swim anywhere when you don't clean?". She would ask if she didn't see the pool or probably didn't have access to it. Altogether, it was new ways to do things she never had done before. For now, though. She really wanted to know how she would clean her body. Tamamo, while living in the forest, liked to feel refreshed. Which brought her last question. "How do the baths work? Will you show me?"

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

[Coming from Athletics Field]

As Miyue walked with Keya they soon entered the main hallways of the building and then reached the dorm wing. Since she was looking for 283 she went to the second floor and began to look at the rooms to find her number. The hallway didnt look familiar but also she was still incredibly nee so it probably wont look recognizable for a while.

• Like 1

Keya kept walking through the hallway side by side with the nude undine girl Miyue @Kitsuyumia, his green scaled hands with claws on them pocketed idly. It's only been a few minutes since they started walking, but he still had to bring a topic up. "Huh, this is talking longer than expected. You sure you know where we're going?" He asks, chuckling, possibly even mocking the fact that she is new, though that's unlikely.

"Um not exactly but I have a general idea " she said as she wandered the halls. She was looking at all the doors she kept walking till she found 283. " Ah here it is! " she said as she found door 283. She went to enter  but the door was locked. She continued to try to open the door and soon the door opened to reveal a very tall and muscular minotaur. Miyue felt her heart jump in surprise not expecting someone in the room. She could see past him and see the room was decorated very differently from how her room is. " Oh um, sorry I guess I got the wrong room. Sorry hehe. " she said laughing nervously. After the minotaur closes the door she turns to keya. " Maybe 238 and not 283?" she said after the awkward encounter.

Keya looked over to Miyue as she responded to him, shaking his head and looking up at the door once they found the 283rd one. He raised a finger as he was about to say something, only to reveal that the room is not exactly hers, not even caring much at who comes out of it, but rather he'd cross his arms and squint his eyes at her. "We already went past room 238, though. Miyue, don't tell me you actually forgot where your room is?" He says, seeming to be in disbelief and maybe even a little bit disappointed, but he should give her a break, she is still new. Sounds like the friendship between them is brewing up nicely!

She lead him down the hallways until they got to room 238. As they were approachin the room the door would open and a Lamia would exit the room dressed to go out somewhere. Seeing that made Miyue stop in her tracks and she didnt know where to go from there.

"oh um I guess not that one either. maybe 328?" she said not sure if she was on the 3rd floor or not.

Once they got there and noticed that it's the wrong room again, Keya immediately stopped in his tracks as well to look at the dressed up lamia. He pouted his lower lip, presumably that the lamia was a female, he seemed rather 'intrigued' but shook his head and turned back to Miyue. "It would be easier to just go to my room, but you can't stay hydrated there." Keya sighs, seeming disappointed that he can't help in much way. "Unless you sit in my bath tub, but not sure you'd want that." He let out a little nervous chuckle after that, following the undine anywhere she goes.

"I mean I am sure it was somewhere around here" she said looking around, she then moved to the 3rd floor of the dorm building. She was looking around and as she approached the room of 328 she recognized the area. " I think this is it this looks familiar!" She said as she ran to the door. She tried to open it to find out the door was locked. And considering that she didnt have anywhere on her to hold a key there was only one possible location where her key would be. " Dammit, it seems to be locked!

"Uhm..." That's all Keya mutters out as they finally reach room 328, raising a finger as he is about to speak. Then, it's revealed that it's locked. Keya sighs once again. "Before you say it, no, we're not going to room 832, because this place doesn't have eight floors and there's not even that much students in here..." He crosses his arms and looks at Miyue in a rather judging manner, also seeming a little bit tired, especially in his legs.