ATMGlory - JennyDK [OCCUPIED: RadChad]

She can feel how his nuts gurgle and churn, his load building up even further. She keeps up her current work for a bit, before taking out the glistening shaft and tip and lightly tap her face lewdly with the head of it, making lightl smacking noises and shivering herself from the sensation. She then gets on all fours before the hole, a hand on the cock and letting the tip grind up against both her throbbing backdoor and her overflowing pussy, the latter being the only thing unable to get outside of these ATMGlorys, of course after applying the usual condom."Mmmmmmm, any prefered starting hole?", she asks curiously.

"As much as I love that tight little tomboy ass, I think your little pussy needs to be fed." with a content growl he felt her bring his cock to her over flowing pussy.  Once his cock was positioned over her over over flowing pussy Chad thrust into the hole spreading her wet throbbing pussy with his tip. Moans slipped from his lips as he felt his cock go deeper. The way her pussy sucked his cock felt so good  it was like it was giving him head and taking him deeper until it reached her cervix. His stroke started off with a slow rock then quickly picked up speed, his moans mixing with hers in and out of the ATM machine.

She giggles cutely and eagerly once more at the request of being able to stuff her tight and warm fuck hole that is her dripping wet pussy. So she lets the tip aim for her horny cunt, which spreads nicely and wide."Ahhhhh, I think it's the first time you asked for my heated cunt!", she growls playfully and simply stay firmly put, so the dick can slide deeper and deeper yet, filling her little by little. She groans deeply as her inner walls slowly make room for the cock stuffing her increasingly before it finally goes balls deep, heavy grunts going past the intercom.

"It is, like I said I really like fucking that tight little tomboy ass! but I'm so glad I tried your hot little pussy this time." He grunted and moaned rocking his hips a stroking her little pussy with his thick throbbing tip. When he pumped his hips stroking her little spot frequently with his tip.  "Uuguhhh!" She took him in so deep his big balls were pressed against her little clit, he pulled back a bit and started rolling his hips clapping his big balls against her little clit and getting them nice and soaked in her hot pussy juice.

"Mmmmm, haha, that is what happens when all of your holes and body are first class! So hard to pick just one, right?", she says and laughs softly in between deep groans of pleasure. She starts to move her hips as well, meetign the thrusts being made into her yearning pleasure hole, which is so much different from her mouth and asshole, surely a nice treat, especially from how rare these orifices are. The sensation of heat and wetness is completely different. As the balls slap against her engorged and throbbing love diamond, her growls get even thicker and longer.

"Oh yeah! If i have enough money wont have to choose though! Ah aHhh! " He grunted rocking his hips and stroking her tight little walls and spots with his thick throbbing member, his hips rocked even faster while his head stayed pressed tightly to her little g spot. He then started to rock hard his balls clapping against her clit louder while her ass clapped through the intercom. "Mmm you must have a big ass, it sounds so loud on my end!" He said growling through his teeth with a grin of pleasure. His cock was soaking wet in her hot cunt juice, and it made him pick up the pace with his hips and really stroke that hot little pussy's tight walls with power and vigor

"Very true! Mmmmmmm, somehow I often end up using my ass though...weird, huh?", she comments and giggles softly once more. Meanwhile she feels the cock begin to find a good rhythm and angle, grinding along her more sensitive spots, which makes her noises of pleasure even louder and thicker, easily heard further away from the booth. Her insides grip and squeeze and milk the invading shaft, providing immense pleasure for them both."Aaaaahhh, I will let you you imagine as big an ass as you wish! Nghhhh...", she pants out.

"Maybe it's because you're tomboy, maybe it's because anal is cheaper, I can't speak for everyone that comes here." He said focusing on stroking those hot throbbing walls as they gushed all over his balls. Grunts and moans kept sounding through the speakers on both ends. He starts to growl as he rocks his hips faster, deep gravely moans start to flow from his lips. "Ugh ugh!" He started to go faster looking down at his dick then at the picture of her then listened to the sound of her as clapping. "Where's the fun in that? I want to try and accurately picture it in my mind!" He said moaning loudly as he pounded into her hot wet pussy then started to use a ight stroke to start vigorously stroking her g spot once again.

She doesn't continue that line of dialogue as there is not much more to say and it might ruin the mood. As the cock plunges in and out of her, the sloppery wetness splatters out nicely, coating his shaft even more while providing lovely noises for the two of them to enjoy. She wonders how close he might be right now and when she might switch to the final hole. She feels the movements behind her faster and thus harder, making her howl louder and deeper yet, but also increase the tightness around his member."Aaaaaah, nnngghhh...you will have to make with the product of your imagiiiiination", she moans out.

"That is true, but right now I'm just listening to your juices hit the floor." He pumped his hips stroking her tight clinching walls with his cock sliding it in and out of her wet dripping pussy, the sound of her juices hitting the floor incites him to go faster. Her ass capping is a bit more audible now that he starts pounding into her harder, he starts rocking his hips tighter to continuously stroke her g spot with his crowned head while the tip presses against her cervix kissing it with it's big meaty tip. Keeping a hard steady pace Chad stroked her spot repeatedly, the force of his thrusts rocking her back and forth, the sounds of moans mixed with dripping on the floor was music to his ears and it motivated him to keep going to listen to those moans get louder and her drippings hit the floor more frequently.

"Oh my my, yes, those are always very lewd and hot! Just like hearing a cock slap against my butt!", she teases back, enjoying the dirty small talk being made. Meanwhile, she simply keeps her body mostly into position, allowing him to go fast, hard and deep as he wants, while feeling the cock throb heavier inside of her wet snatch. The sensation of being nice and full and having her erotically senstive parts nicely stimulated is amazing and she growl hard and fast in joy from the experience.

"When we switch holes I'll let you spank your self with my cock." He said with a chuckle rocking his hips hard and fast then started to go faster. His stroke changed to more of a pumping motion his hips pumping tight and fast to constantly stroke her spot with his tip. The moans and dripping noises filled his ears and it was all he could think about, his hips pumped rapidly stoking her walls and spot and pounding into her cervix constantly he bit his lip and started rocking his hips hard once again feeling her hot wet pussy soak his cock, he put power behind his thrust but he kept his stroke tight moaning the whole time as he climax started to build back up.

OOC: this scene is dragging a bit long, hun...like mentioned before, they are supposed to be nice and short scenes 😄 so please remember that next time? ❤️

She rolls her hips the best she can right now and slams her body weight hard against the impaling movements made from behind, the booth loudly clasping from the noises as they connect their bodies in carnal joy and excitement.  Her pussy is making a large mess all over, especially the condom and floor of the inside where a small puddle has built up. Every part of her insides are aiming to milk him and his balls as best as possible, providing heavy heat and tightness indeed.

OOC: got cha I'm about to finish

He grunted as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. Continuing to moan loudly as he vigorously pounded her tiny little pussy, his shaft was dripping wet with her juices and he could feel them splash onto his balls while he pumped his hips, "Here let me finish in your ass I'm so clooose!"he said win a wince of pleasure holding him self back from cumming until he could get into her ass and services can be fully rendered.

• Thanks 1

She grunts hard and deeply from the lovely and overwhelming pleasure being embedded into her mind and body from the pounding made into her tight and eager snatch. Lightly woozy from all the sensations at once, she slips the cock out of her pussy with a wet and sloppery noise."Aahhhh...nnghh...yesss...I hope you will cum nice, loud and big then! Mmmmmmmm...hahgnn", she pants deeply and fast, on the verge of her own climax as well. Before she or he realizes it fully, she has rammed her ass hard and fast against his tip, making it go balls deep in one go!

Fuck yeah wow!"he shouted kinda surprised that she took it all in one go, but now there was nothing let to do but pound that little tomboy ass until he made her a nice balloon. Chad hips pumped hard and picked up speed quickly, he could tell she didn't need him to build up tlso he pumped hits hip aright and fast holding onto the side of the box for leverage and relaxing his body while his hips did on the work trying to keep him self from holding his cum in. He pounded hard and faster feeling his hot cum start to rise up through his balls and into his shaft building and building until it was ready to explode all over the condom. He keeps pumping hard and fast until he was finally ready to unleash all of his hot cum into the balloon and fill it up with his sticky seed,"Ugh fuuuuck oh that's so much fucking cum!!" the tip inflated with cum, he made her a really big balloon this time and hopefully that would bring in alot of cash for her.

• Love 1