Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no that was the appetizer, here comes the main course *spreads her agaped mouth with my thick tip, stuffing it and my thick meaty shaft into Izzy's mouth, rubbing her tongue and lips with my tip and force feeding her my cock making those veins pop through her neck before I pull back and have her suck the tip* There ya go Izzy keep that dick nice and hard. * Gropes Kendra and plays with her tit while Izzy sucks my cock and I massage her scalp*

Ooooh I get it you wanna watch yourself take it from a distance. *Holds up the Izzy Doll, now where should I stick it..ah the pussy* makes you watch me pleasure the unit into making its pussy gush by playing with the clit* Now lets see just how much elasticity this model has..*In full view of the camera I stuff that little izzy pussy while its screaming into Kendra's tits.* You like that, you like seeing your little pussy split wide open. I think you do. You like seeing this loong cock impaling you, seeing that bulge sliding back and forth through your flat stomach.* Turns her head to face the camera while I ravage her. Look into your eyes while you take it feel what it feels*Lets you look at your own face half buried in Kendra's tits, letting you see its eyes water until it's mind goes blank, taking it like the helpless fuck doll it is..* Mmm dose this fit..into your plans? * makes you watch your self with your arms pulled back makeup smearing all over kendra's tits blank and panting with glazed fuck doll eyes.*

"Actually, that's just an added bonus," she says as the gushing fuckdoll covers Chad in the topical drug that will alter his mind and body, slowly absorbing through his skin the more he fucks her simulacrum. A few drops would have done the trick, but he literally made her pussy gush all over his cock and balls, and the chemicals are absorbed quickly into his most sensitive flesh.

Oh you caught me,*Starts speeding up my hips, the hot room and the intense pace making me sweat profusely making the drug leak from my pores faster than it can soak into my blood stream. but with such a heavy dose its impossible to keep it from reaching my brain but there is no reaction, I just stare into the camera with cold unwavering eyes, shrouded in shadow and blue florescent light, making the doll use the Kendra doll as a body pillow while I continue to ravage it.* See anything of interest?

Now that the doll has collected enough samples of Chad's DNA, it launches dozens of tiny micropackages into orbit where they are collected and returned to my orbital station. The cloning process begins aboard my satellite of love as the heat and friction causes the dolls to melt into the biogoo from which I molded them.

Archived