Women’s Restroom

• 2 months later...

"Yeah....look at u baby, u look so off...doesn't suit ur cute face....a smile would be better"

Anjali (me) moves closer to Sonja, our boobs now almost brushing each others, with my nippers hard and erect now visible through my camisole top.

I clasp Sonja's face in my palms staringing straight in her eyes saying "so cute....u whatever it is, u deserve much better. Now tell me what's  the matter beautiful?"

I carass Sonja's cheeks affectionately and say "Now u arent alone....i m here....and by the way u look more beautiful when u blush"

I give Sonja deeper but loving stare in the eyes, I smile at Sonja and tuck her hair behind her ear to again ccarass her cheeks and sweetly touch her nose with tip of my finger large_av1.png.ed5280efc1931a425a12117c8a29f1fc.png

I gasp and moan erotically seeing sonja blush...."ufffff....u r really cute....whats ur name beautiful? "

I kiss sweetly on sonja's pinky cheeks caressing her hair now and breathing over her earlobes.

Later, moisten one of her earlobes with my tongue and kiss on her neck.

Again look I to her eyes with our faces just inches apart and our breath mixing over our faces

I start tenderly kissing the cute petal lips of sonja..then lick her lips 💋 inside the kiss..slowly taking one by one upper and then lower lip between my lips 💋 i suck on Sonja's baby lips one by one..

My left hand caressing Sonja's head fingers inside her hair and my right hand grabs her little baby ass once and then tenderly carass it

I part my lips now to allow Sonja to let her tongue inside my mouth....my both  hands now move around her waist and ass tenderly feeling her over her cloths...I pull her close and our boots now crush each others'....my nippers are hard and poking out of my camisole as I m not wearing a bra...I moan loudly inside our kiss "unmmmmhhhhhh" and my eyes close in pleasure

I break the kiss to again lustfully look into Sonja's eyes....i carass her cheek with one hand and and start gentle fondle Sonja's boots with other hand...still staring in Sonja's eyes I say "Relax cutie pie...I am going to take care of you..." and I again get down to sucking Sonja's petal like cute lips. 

My hand groping her boots a little harder now and one hand caressing all over from her face, to neck, to hair and then on Sonja's back, and ass