Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

and now the new challenge is posted! Challenge 9 VOYEUR/EXHIBITIONIST - a personal favorite kink of mine. There's a bonus prize, too, above and beyond whoever wins the votes. If you can dampen my panties, I'll toss some extra EcchiCredits your way 😉

Oh my~

Edited by Starcry
  • Woohoo 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

I wasn't sure if I would make it to this challenge, and I'm also not sure if my direction will go over well, but this subject really made me want to try something other than erotic writing. I wanted to go for a more direct horror experience and I thought of some fun wordplay that could be used to that effect. Something to play with the anxieties surrounding important but inconsistently detailed instructions.

• Like 1

Funny, Aura. I thought the same thing. I thought to myself "What if I didn't go lewd with this one" just for the sake of writing. I didn't try yet or read yours but I'm glad someone thought about it. Being on ED doesn't only mean erotic dreams after all. I will consider maybe doing something later myself if I find the will to do so. Otherwise, oh well. I will wait until the next challenge instead. Good luck to everyone for now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Aura said:

I wanted to go for a more direct horror experience 

My first attempt reminded me a bit of a Lovecraft story, told in the first person past tense, recounting horrific events in a matter of fact manner with an almost clinical detachment. If I were to edit it for any reason, I'd likely lean into that angle a lot harder.

• 2 weeks later...

We've had a lot of people join us lately, so "Hi! And welcome!"

We're just finishing up the voting on The Night the Power Went Out" so, go read the stories and vote!

If you're looking for a fun and easy way into so RPs with so very nice people there's a Character Auction going on over in Public RP that started as a writing challenge in this club.

New Challenge coming soon.

New winners posted! Congrats @Aura for taking first place, and congrats to @SataiRolePlayingGuy and @WritesNaughtyStories for tying for second place!

Prizes will be disbursed momentarily - first to Aura, 2nd & 3rd combined and split between SataiRolePlayingGuy & WritesNaughtyStories.

New challenge should go up later today.. if I can think of one.

• 2 weeks later...

No responses to a challenge this time for the first time in many months.

I guess the steam ran out on this club... or I just came up with a crappy challenge. Or it's that time of year, or the stars are perfectly aligned, or weird shit just happened or nothing happened and the timing was just crap for people.

Anyone up for a new challenge?

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

If I had noticed that, I would have come up with something.  I’ll be honest though, for me the challenges have been most about the rewards and the quest for platinum, losing my win streak killed some of the motivation (also I have had less time to write in general recently).  For me, writing on my own, without the back and forth is much less appealing.