New guy here

Hello!  I just discovered this site a couple days ago and wanted to give it a shot and see if I could find some good RPs somewhere new.

As a bit of background about me, I have over 10 years of experience with RPs, ERPs, fanfictions, and the like. I'd like to think all that time has made me a decent writer, but I know full well that I'm FAR from great and have plenty of areas that I need to work on. I hope me saying that doesn't put anyone off though, because a good RP that I find myself really enjoying is a good motivator to do the best that I can.

Admittedly, I may be a bit of a slow starter around this site. I haven't used a proper forum in ages, and that combined with needing to get use to this new place and my own crippling anxiety means it may be some time before I feel fully ready to jump into things.  Feels like I'm the dog in the meme below lol.

spacer.png

Archived