In a Parallel Universe...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a parallel universe; your sitting at the galley of a large steam-powered ship, the S.S. Lazinessa, riding the blood red waves as the latest song stuck in your head blasts through the music winds. You’ve almost arrived at the dock of Mocristof. 

I’m currently Skipping

In a parallel universe: you're skipping a meeting with your federal peers because you were locked out by the system, but that is just a cover up because you're working with criminals and causing an economy drop in the country. Soon, you'll be caught for also having an affair with one of your superior's. 

I'm spinning a pen around my hands 

In a parallel universe, you're screaming as a nice warm blanket broke into your home through the bedroom window and is hunting you down, trying to find where you're hiding.
(Killer Blankets: The Movie.)

I'm minding my business in a train, trying to not make eye-contact with a passenger who seems agitated.

In a parallel universe, you're watching anime with your secret organization of dangerous outlaws who want to collect some monsters so they can use a special planet-changing magic-like power. There's also one dude who basically puppets six people so he eats like six times as much snacks and whatnot while you guys watch anime.

I'm fishing at a lake in a forest, enjoying a warm summer evening.

On a cold winter evening in a parallel universe, you're terrified and near panic, swimming as fast as your merhuman body can to avoid harpoons being fired at you, diving into the depths of the seaweed forest in a last ditch effort to avoid being skewered...

I'm alone at my desk writing a new piece of erotic.

In a parallel universe, you write and detail how a harpoon pierces a cute merhuman as they're trying to get to safety and end up passing out. The merhuman wakes up being taken care of a huge octopus mommy-type witch who lets her merhuman visitor stay with her until he's healthy.

I'm at the store, trying to decide what to buy.

In a parallel universe, due to the fact that your neighbors are associates with Danzo behind my clan's massacre, so as you're trying to sleep, you suddenly hear the releasing clang of a sword and the destruction of the music speakers, along with the witched pitiful cries of his associates. Oh and I sneak into your bed and snuggle you...No homo ofc. u//u

I'm laying in bed thinking about that one time I woke up wearing only one sock. 

In a parallel universe, you feel a femboy sock fairy pull one of your socks off at night and hear him whisper: "No homo." after he leaves a tailor made cock sock for you. Seems to be a Christmas present by the looks of it. He also leaves some of his Astolfo cosplay pictures on the bed.

I'm at a movie theater with some guy using his phone nonstop in front of me. 

In a parallel universe, everything seems kinda the same except you can see he is one of your fans, and is using your apparent onlyfans, looking at your picture content without focusing on the movie. Its great for there to be people supporting you isn't it?

I'm putting up a poster of my clan whilst being wet and only in a body towel. 

Archived