Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hello everyone! I am new here and as you can tell I like to roleplay as a kitsune. I am open to most things and hope to have fun here. My time is a bit limited but despite that I hope to be on when I can and to meet new people and to roleplay. Please let me know if you wish to roleplay with me. Thank you for your time~ *Winks at you.*

16 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I exist as well fellow person! Dont mind the awkward sounding typing right here, totally not just a cat on a keyboard.

Welcome to the site! Im sure you shale have lots of fun. Now i shall go... i desire some milk.

Thank you for the welcome and the laugh, kitty~ 😉

16 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

GASP thank you for the compliment human, but i am a normal human, dont mind the fur or claws, i am not a cat no matter how great they are.

That said i hope you have lots of fun where i can see... there are some interesting things humans get up too ewe

Seeing your claim for being a human you must know how interesting they are already! ❤️

Greetings!  It's a pleasure to have another role player on this site.  I hope that you enjoy your time here.  I might be just your typical guy, but I'm more than willing to discuss some role play ideas if you're willing!  You seem like a really cool person to hang out with, and I look forward to the types of roleplays you'll be making soon!

1 hour ago, Typical Blue Haired Dude said:

Greetings!  It's a pleasure to have another role player on this site.  I hope that you enjoy your time here.  I might be just your typical guy, but I'm more than willing to discuss some role play ideas if you're willing!  You seem like a really cool person to hang out with, and I look forward to the types of roleplays you'll be making soon!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Message me anytime for roleplay ideas! 🙂

Archived