EcchiDreams Roleplaying Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Neptune

random
Futa question

7 posts in this topic

I will admit that I am very inexperienced when it comes to Futa's. They do interest me, but I have yet to drum up the confidence to roleplay one. I have a question about them, though. And since many members on EcchiDreams like Futa's, I figured you guys would be able to answer a question that suddenly came to mind, that refuses to leave.

Where does a futa urinate from? I know it is a strange question, but I do sometimes ask strange questions. Can anyone answer me this? You can treat the question seriously, or not. Have a joke, I don't mind. I hope, however to gleam enough information to further my interest.

1 person likes this

I know that the EPSI Federation version (Hermaphonari) is either one or the other, or both which can be controlled. In other words I had no answer for this and made up my own stuff. I never thought about asking though, so I think I will be following this topic. xP

1 person likes this

Personally I'm not very fond of futa characters, but in regards to the question I'm pretty sure it's one or the other. (Not both).

Hermaphrodites I'm pretty sure are wired just like normal people, and the urethra is connected to one of their genitals, the other is usually not connected to the excretion system. It's a bit different, but imagine it being attached surgically to the skin.

I'm not sure how effective a penis is when the body leans more heavily towards the female side. If it affects the urinary system, there's a chance it'd affect erections and semen production.

I'm not an expert or anything, but that's what I concluded when I was aasked to look up a similar topic in the past.

You know, I'm surprised there isn't more responses to this question...

... Actually, no. I'm not.

If it affects the urinary system, there's a chance it'd affect erections and semen production.

Males seem able to piss and reproduce with no problems so I'm not sure that's a viable point. Maybe we should ask a hermaphrodite.

I do have a futa slave and she told me that it is usually the pussy. The cock is usually a extra appendage and can usually not affect the urinary system of a woman. I'm also guessing that if you are a male futa, that piss would come out of the dick, but that is my best guess.

So what if you're a 50/50 mix? Surely it's theoretically possible.

Speaking from that logic, it could be possible. But you would need to have both the cum from a male futa and a female futa for it to be possible, at least from my point of perspective.