Meeting room [OCCUPIED]

On 05/09/2022 at 12:27, JennyDK said:

In the meeting room, there is almost pure silence. Except for the noises of fingers tapping against keys on a keyboard as Tatiana is working on the latest work report and the setup for the next meeting. With her as the boss, of course, she has the room to herself if needed and she is merely minding her own business as she sits there and keeps going. She has no idea that she is about to get an interesting and fun visit from one of the employees from her own floor.

One could say Chuck was the office clown/flirt. He would constantly tease Ms. Glitterdust almost every day, but today was different. Now that the two were alone, and the next meeting wasn't for hours, he walked up behind her and massaged her shoulders.

"You look stressed~ How about we take a break~?" He suggested to his goblin boss, towering over her tiny yet thicc frame.

• 2 weeks later...

The goblin boss is pretty much focused on the fake work that she has taken with her in here. Then she feels sudden hands on her small shoulders, massaging them nice and slow. She turns her head and smirks a bit."A little bit...yeah. Not sure what I should do to get my mind off on all these tasks and reports. It certainly does take over ones mind after a while...", she says and closes her laptop.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

The shortstacked woman can sense his intentions and interest in the intimate development. Luckily, she very much does enjoy massages."Weellll, okay then. Just make sure to keep it...professional and all", she says in a slightly saucy tone of voice back. She stretches her body and gets off her seat and closes the laptop's top down."Not the most comfortable and nice surface, but I suppose it will have to do", she says in a teasing manner before laying down as suggested.

• Love 1

Chuck smirked at this development, enjoying how she was going along with this. He got up as well, and put his talented hands to work. He started with her back and shoulders, caressing them with equal force and pleasure. Chuck's hands soon traveled downward, until they met her thicc thighs, rubbing them roughly yet took it easy. His hands soon slipped between her thighs~

• 3 weeks later...

The goblin simply relaxes and allows the guy to do whatever he liked and do her best to enjoy it. Her body is nicely warm, soft and lovely to the touch, even through the light suit she is wearing. She gives off some light groans of relaxation as the hands begin to work on her body, not resisting or protesting at all. She even leans into the massaging hands and hums softly, especially when the touches reaches new parts.

Chuck could tell she was enjoying it. It was time to further spice things up. He silently undid his pants before he turned her offer and pulled hers off~ With his cock out, he inserted it between her thicc, luscious thighs, thrusting and rubbing his manhood against her pussy~ "Sorry, boss, but I couldn't resist~"

• 4 weeks later...

Tatiana goes along with whatever is happening and thus doesn't really make any fuss about being turned around like this and at that point, both of them are further undressed. She rubs her inner thighs against his hardened member below, with a wicked smile on her lips."Oh my, my. Looks like someone is trying to push for some vacation or a raise....hmmmm, you will have to meet my high standards for anything like that to even be considered, haha", she says in a cocky and devious tone of voice. She looks down at his dick, her own nipples already nice and stiff and the heat and moisture of her goblin pussy easily felt.

• Love 1

She purrs lightly and playfully back as the tip rubs against her in this way, making it glisten more and more as juices lather it up nicely. Her face seems to never lose her wide smirk while they interact."Hehe, is that so? Well...you will have prove to me that you have what it takes to be that...", she says to edge him on even further whilst licking her lips slowly and seductively. By now, her legs are quite spread and her massively thick camel toe throbbing quite visibly.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

OOC: Very sorry about the long wait. I have been in a pretty slow period with very varying interest and energy to RP.

Tatiana growl and grunts heavier and faster as her own pleasure rises along with his own, ending in a pleased and heavy orgasmic moan as she climaxes together with her client. She pants after he pulls out and shoots jizz all over her tiny body. but still reaches down to caress and rub his member."Hehe...looks like you were quite pent up there!", she says with a seductive tone.

• Love 1