Jump to content

OOC Chatterbox


Lynnette
 Share

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

    • No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
      3
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
      3
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.
      6


Recommended Posts

Fortunately, Akiho is easy to deal with, and probably not quite as big as an Astolfo cosplayer. Still big, but I was a bit vague on precisely how much, even if it'd probably be a bit much for Aiko.
And thanks.

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hahah, here part of me thought everyone knew about it. 😛 But welcome to enlightenment!

Also, sorry if our posting was a bit too fast for you. >.< That initial surge of excitement, probably. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

can someone give me a quick rundown of who actually included me in their post? theres alot of text and its hard to tell on mobile... or to keep track of it in general

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry, maybe I should use the tagging thing more, not used to it. ^^;

 

Aiko and Takuya addressed Rin directly, the former basically thanking her for the pocky and the latter for idle chit chat. Akiho also said hi to both Rin and Aiko at the least. :3 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rin is a treat to interact with and tease! It'll be fun to see how much the trip changes her once she realizes she's got more friends than she thought she had going in. :3

For now, post up! Hopefully I used those tags right.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super happy that this is having such a strong start, you all rock!

I'll work on getting Ms. Niijima posted up. I'll also be making an NPC directory. NPC Directory will contain a much lighter sheet and is voluntary, but is intended to be used for named NPCs. After all, it's a big school, so if you for some reason pull in an NPC, like per example I have, to add a bit more "realism" to your replies, feel free to post it up there. My thought is that any named NPC can be picked up by a player should they desire to, so do keep the amount of details light, down to what has been explicitly mentioned or basic traits ^^

Also have so many ideasssss, but I should limit myself. I know I suck at writing multiple characters. Though, if anyone wants to make multiple characters, and just have a character do their own thing for a while whilst playing another, that's totally fair! 

 

8 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

oh its already my go again? oh geeze... x.x

https://hentai2read.com/nudist_beach_ni_shuuga/1/1/

also found the link for the thing this is based off off.. its uhm... really quite nice tbh...

Oh yeah, it's super-good. All, or at least most, of Okina's works are really good too! Beyond all his idolmaster-related stuff, which is just beautifully drawn, if you want something more with some substance, I'd highly recommend checking out Please!Freeze!Please! or Enkou Ojisan ^^

 

8 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

can someone give me a quick rundown of who actually included me in their post? theres alot of text and its hard to tell on mobile... or to keep track of it in general

As of now, it seems we have two groupings - Akari and Makoto, and Rin, Aiko, Akiho and Takuya.

  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh? I should be doing the name tag thing? I have dogs to look after, but I'll try to get something out soonish, since it does look like it's me now.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bluenails said:

Oh? I should be doing the name tag thing? I have dogs to look after, but I'll try to get something out soonish, since it does look like it's me now.

I think it's a good idea, I didn't even know it was a thing, but yeah, let's go with it from now on, should make it a little easier to keep track of who's interacting with who.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Normally I interweave my responses to each person within my posts so it might be a little difficult for me to add tags like that. But I'll at least tag people at the beginning of the post itself? Or the end? I dunno, I'll see about separating them like Gardsorm did.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Normally I interweave my responses to each person within my posts so it might be a little difficult for me to add tags like that. But I'll at least tag people at the beginning of the post itself? Or the end? I dunno, I'll see about separating them like Gardsorm did.

No need to go as hard on it as Gard did, though I do think it's probably the "optimal" way to do it, since it lets people know which paragraphs they're referred to at, which can be useful when writing responses in bigger groupings (like yours). Though, just tagging the people at the start or end of the reply definitely works too! ^^

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lynnette said:

No need to go as hard on it as Gard did, though I do think it's probably the "optimal" way to do it, since it lets people know which paragraphs they're referred to at, which can be useful when writing responses in bigger groupings (like yours). Though, just tagging the people at the start or end of the reply definitely works too! ^^

Seconding this, don't feel like you have to copy my example! I did it as a test and to see how it worked for people. ^^ I tend to read everything even if I'm not tagged as it is. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aiko's a cute little snacc, as they say, isn't she? And Rin gets her first misunderstanding to go with.
Hopefully the name tagging thing works like that.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well its allready my go again and i cant reply atm the moment... so if anyone wants to skip me feel free x.x these are some fast paced fairly long posts... so its hard for me to keep pace... x-x

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Same, I don't mind waiting either. I make all my posts on mobile, and so the less often I have to write quickly, the better. xD

unfortunatly for you I will be responding within the next hour... however long it may take. so beware!!!

also as a quick reminder to all, unless your close to someone, generally people call each other by their family names rather then their given names... not that i personally care too much, but just as a reminder in case anyone wants to be accurate 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

unfortunatly for you I will be responding within the next hour... however long it may take. so beware!!!

also as a quick reminder to all, unless your close to someone, generally people call each other by their family names rather then their given names... not that i personally care too much, but just as a reminder in case anyone wants to be accurate 

 

Hahah, looking forward to it then! :3

 

And thanks for the heads-up! Though Takuya is probably too easygoing for his own good and would probably refer to everyone by first name, it probably would make a lot more sense if he just calls her by Ishihara for now and saves the proper use of her name for later after they've spent some time together on the trip.

Being friends I nean, not lewd. Though that might happen anyway, so...

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

And thanks for the heads-up! Though Takuya is probably too easygoing for his own good and would probably refer to everyone by first name, it probably would make a lot more sense if he just calls her by Ishihara for now and saves the proper use of her name for later after they've spent some time together on the trip.

Being friends I nean, not lewd. Though that might happen anyway, so...

This is an acceptable outcome for this situation. also my post is up for anyone to peruse as they see fit.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 Dreamer

    • Gardsorm
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.